test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dynamic ships outside hubs?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
This discussion was created from comments split from: Player LC Submission Ideas.

Comments

• blu3s0ulblu3s0ul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    it would be nice if the ships in dock at ESD that can be seen from the window inside the dock would change daily tier 1 to 6 different ships every day on some rotation.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    > @blu3s0ul said:
    > it would be nice if the ships in dock at ESD that can be seen from the window inside the dock would change daily tier 1 to 6 different ships every day on some rotation.

[Mod Hat] You put this in the wrong forum originally. I split it to the correct one. [/Mod Hat]
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • kaggert27kaggert27 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Actually we used to have a rotation based on new C-store ships and some episode ships, the same happened in dock and outside of ESD and KSY, have no idea if it ever did for Romulans (their Ship access on ground or in the Flotilla, I don't know why when story wise they didn't make a station for New Romulus For Ship and Ship accessories, I mean the damn planet has a Transwarp Gateway, why would that exist before the Starbase?!!?).

Last ship to be featured was the Hestia on ESD, which has been there for ages. Daily Rotation would be "ehhhhh". I would think weekly based on maintenance (weekend) resets would be best option and inside ESD would be based on the ship that can actually fit in there (I really don't see any space guppies fitting in there...); while Larger ships can hang out outside, including the space map, so they can update the odd placement/sizes of the shipyard.