test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New T6 ship incoming....

Comments

• furlong359furlong359 Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    Is this confirmed to be the t6 sovereign in sto? Can anyone post pics ?
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    No one can post pics because its not here yet, the wizkids ship piece comes out in November.
    But your proof can be found in the OP's link.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    You can look at a pic of the plastic ship.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    They'd all float?
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    You can look at a pic of the plastic ship.

Except that pic is of the current Attack Wing model, not the new 2016 paint job.

B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    coolbatman wrote: »
    on the entire planet there will be 5 and only 5 golden tickets that will give you a guided tour of the willy wonka factory..... now get out there and start buying wonka bars ....and good luck finding a golden ticket !!!!!!

Except there's no RNG, luck involved in this. This isn't playing a lottery or opening a lockbox hoping for something specific.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • kjfettkjfett Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    on the entire planet there will be 5 and only 5 golden tickets that will give you a guided tour of the willy wonka factory..... now get out there and start buying wonka bars ....and good luck finding a golden ticket !!!!!!

Except there's no RNG, luck involved in this. This isn't playing a lottery or opening a lockbox hoping for something specific.

Which is what makes this great!
    kjfett_14091.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Well, the one movie made it seem like the contest was rigged, and that Slugworth had gone around personally distributing the golden tickets.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    the Sovereign class model revamp has gone live on tribble.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I stopped by my local Flights of Fantasy in the Capital District earlier this week to pre-order Attack Wing 27. While it was not immediately found she took my info and would take care of it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Can someone check the Metreon Canister console on tribble to see if it lists a 2pc set and what that info says about the other console?
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    Can someone check the Metreon Canister console on tribble to see if it lists a 2pc set and what that info says about the other console?

Good idea, but no dice. No set bonus listed, and the console has no restrictions on equipping since the console was cross-factioned in a lockbox some time ago(so, no listed variants of Sovvys).
  • thomaselkinsthomaselkins Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    reyan01 wrote: »

The usual excellent job on the revamp model there!

Plenty more pics here and I agree she looks good. My only complaint is that the shuttlebay area is based on the First Contact and Insurrection variant. Personally I prefer the look of the Nemesis variant, which has arches come off the back of the saucer and blend in with the secondary hull. It forms a cup around the shuttlebay area that I always liked. It makes it look sleek. You can see the nacelle pylons on the new model are based on the Nemesis version, so why not the area around the shuttlebay too? They even added the torpedo launchers above the shuttlebay. Just look at the way John Eaves paints her. She needs those arches, IMO.

137b.jpg
    139-1.jpg

Also, minor nitpick: the new model has too many forward torpedo launchers. There should be one Quantum launcher and two Photon launchers on the bottom. The aft launchers are correct, although the two above the shuttlebay lack red lights.

Quick Edit: The shuttlebay also has nine little doors, while the real ship has six little doors and one big door. You can see that in both Insurrection and Nemesis when they launch shuttles.
  • sohtohsohtoh Member Posts: 620 Arc User

No mention of a 2pc set for the Metreon Cannister or the Wide Angle Quantum Torpedo Launcher.
    "I'm not big on telepaths myself. I'm not big on guns either. But if everyone else has them, I want to make sure I can get my hands on the biggest one I can."
  • hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Ugh. The 2pc would almost have to be an I-WIN CLICKY OF DOOM for me to run that Metreon console just for a set bonus.
  • rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    hanover2 wrote: »
    Ugh. The 2pc would almost have to be an I-WIN CLICKY OF DOOM for me to run that Metreon console just for a set bonus.

It could include the Wide Angle Quantum Torpedo launcher instead?
    My build uses chroniton torpedos and i dont want to be forced using a particular weapon type.
  • wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    smh will you people just calm the hell down??? there are 2 sovs coming and they wont be tied to that bull TRIBBLE at the store ...now read that passage again and sit down , sitting??? good now read it again
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
    So you hope and expect anyway.
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    leemwatson wrote: »
    kjfett wrote: »
    http://www.startrek.com/article/exclusive-preview-u-s-s-enterprise-e-repaint-for-attack-wing

Looks like we are getting a T6 Sovereign. Not exactly how I had hoped we would, but I guess I'll take it.

Maybe we'll see some other ships given the same way?

This has nothing to do with STO......Nothing to see here!!!

Brain much?
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • valetharvalethar Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Not sure if it was mentioned yet, if so I apologize for the repost. The part/model number you want when checking online/google/etc... for this is WZK71531-NEW.

Hopefully that'll help in the search. :D
  • cylus566cylus566 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    i think they cut that offer a bit short and should have ran it at least 6 months for all the players to become aware of it.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    NECROMANCY!
    @baddmoonrizin
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    And this happens as soon as I decided to pull me Sovereign out after disuse for quite a long time, also I was observing the one in the movie the other day and I noticed that the boussard collectors have a cloudy graphics effect, I wish they would add that and the blues and reds on the nacelles is a bit darker too.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,843 Arc User
    5lb4nl.jpg
    Spock.jpg

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,245 Community Moderator
    edguN8y.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.