test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NO Fleet Battle Cruisers for Romulan-KDF allied

dreamwarrior789dreamwarrior789 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Romulan that are KDF- allied CAN buy/claim non fleet versions of ships from Zen store....but have NO access to fleet versions.
The Battle Cruiser catagory is NOT LISTED in the shipyard....so if it's NOT THERE you CAN'T buy/claim the ship.
One example is I have T6 Kurak bought/claimed from Zen store and have no way to get Fleet version because Battle Cruiser catagory in shipyard store is missing.
Post edited by dreamwarrior789 on

Comments

• dreamwarrior789dreamwarrior789 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Strange no notes on this on patch for future fix this is fairly big bug.
    Post edited by dreamwarrior789 on
  • f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    I've been following this one as well as I want my Fleet Mogh on a ROM toon I've got.

Mentioned it to CaptainGeko on twitter and he responded that he would look into it. That was something like a week ago.

New patch has hit holodeck and still no KDF battlecruisers for KDF aligned Romulans.

Keep hoping for my Fleet T6 Mogh but no luck yet.

Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
    Devs .... Can we at least get this listed as a "Known Issue" ... so we know it is indeed known and at least on the radar?
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
    edited June 2018
    I am very surprised there is no mention of this it seems everybody has this issue.
    I would love to get this fixed or at least mentioned in the notes until they can it fixed .
    It would be great if I could get my T6 fleet Mogh or any other fleet battle cruiser not to mention people would buy fleet modules it would be good for them to fix this.
  • darkspeakerdarkspeaker Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Not just Battlecruisers, we don't have access to most of the ships.
  • darkspeakerdarkspeaker Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Z74XxYK.png

This is all I have access to currently. Keep in mind I just bought the Kolasi Seige Destroyer and wanted to get the Fleet Garumba.
    People might start asking for refunds on ships bought just for romulans and can't claim.
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    genhauk wrote: »
    I've been following this one as well as I want my Fleet Mogh on a ROM toon I've got.

Mentioned it to CaptainGeko on twitter and he responded that he would look into it. That was something like a week ago.

New patch has hit holodeck and still no KDF battlecruisers for KDF aligned Romulans.

You mentioned a Klingon/Romulan problem to whom? That's like asking H. H. Holmes to recommend a hotel for your next vacation.
    edited June 2018
    vorwoda wrote: »

You mentioned a Klingon/Romulan problem to whom? That's like asking H. H. Holmes to recommend a hotel for your next vacation.

Al Rivera who is the Star Trek Online Lead Designer and one of the bosses.

This was in addition to a bug report plus another thread here on the issue ... posted day we were supposed to have access to those ships.

• vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    vorwoda wrote: »

Al Rivera who is the Star Trek Online Lead Designer and one of the bosses.

This was in addition to a bug report plus another thread here on the issue ... posted day we were supposed to have access to those ships.

I know who he is, Genhauk. :) I was simply stunned that you thought you'd get any result by mentioning a Klingon and/or Romulan problem to the one Dev who is most notoriously antagonistic to those factions. He has repeatedly stated that if it was up to him, the KDF and RR would not exist. If it weren't for his Fed-only bias, we'd probably get a lot more support from the Devs. Asking him for help for us is like asking Fek'lhr to make Gre'Thor a little more comfortable.