test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Briana: Oh..... Everything is going to be alright, mom.... *Looks to Kayla* Do you want me to stay here or can i go do stuff before the fatigue sets in?...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Kayla: Honestly, and idealy, I'd like you to be somewhere where I can keep an eye on you. But something tells me you're just as much trouble as Krystal is when she has to stay in sickbay.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: If anything major happens I can come back... and if i don't i have a feeling I'd be forced to come back by someone else... if internal sensors are up you could keep an eye on me that way too, right?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*pokes thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: *Stands up slowly* If there are no further problems.... I'm a bit hungry... So... Just making 100% sure that i can go now.
    Krystal: *looks like she intends to follow*
    Kayla: *sighs and motions towards the door*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: Thank you, Kayla... *nods, smiling and walks towards the door* If i end up passing out anywhere, just drag me to my room... I guess? *opens the door and walks out, heading to the mess hall*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Jessica: About what?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Piloting this thing? I think Leo left a technical schematic of the entire fighter somewhere on this fighter or the message. Another fighter, or 5 of them. (Looks down) Ranneson is persistent, so want to find out what she wants us to do?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Jessica: Well I like it. Its a bit unusual. And we should.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Ok, (She pushes a couple of button, the datastream is connected. The see Ranneson on thier helmets visor as if she outside the cockpit, and the Earth, covered in the holomodel, showing thier path. They are about 20 thousand clicks from the Earth, it gorws bigger) Ranneson, go ahead.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    *Briana runs into oculus on the way to the mess hall*

Oculus: I've been looking for you.
    Briana: Hey... what's up, Oculus?...
    Oculus: I can see a... taint in you. Spreading... changing your body... Why is that?
    Briana: Umm... No clue?.... Look... I was about to go eat something...
    Oculus: We could talk about it while we eat.
    Briana: *shrugs* It's probably nothing you'd need to worry yourself about, Oculus... I might have to leave in the middle of eating though so just a heads up...
    Oculus: oh no I know. And I'm a friend its my job to worry about you. People don't often go around putting things in them that alter there body.
    Briana: If you could not say anything to anyone else, that would be really nice... something a friend would do...
    Oculus: I never said I would say it to anyone else. Why would you even think I would do that after all we've talked about?
    Briana: I just like to be sure... having someone's word is always a nice thing... its reassuring... So... Food?...
    Oculus: Sure. *She nods*
    Krystal: *following Briana*
    Briana: *Walks to the mess hall, zoning out a bit as she walks, entering and sitting down at a table*
    *Oculus sits down across from her*

Oculus: Okay now as someone who has altered her body for pleasure power and survival I am curious as to why you would inject this virus in yourself.
    Briana: *Stares at the table, not realizing she didn't get any new food, her old plate probably taken by somebody else* Well technically I'm not the one who pushed the inject button on the hypo... but i get what you mean.... Why do you wanna know? What does motivation matter to you?
    Oculus: I'm a friend and I'm curious. From what I can see this will be near permanent.
    Briana: I guess so... Everything should work out... and if it doesn't... *Shrugs* I'll find a way... it might interesting to get a new perspective on life...
    Oculus: Yes but... why though? its a drastic change this isn't like getting a tatoo
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (it isn't that drastic - she was already a neko fox...this was just finishing the job)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.