test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why did the Phoenix Prize Pack end prematurely for Xbox players after 6/19 update?

I know I am not the only one this happened to on the Xbox One console. The Phoenix Prize Pack event was announced to run from Thursday June 14, 2018 until 8 AM (PST presumably) June 21, 2018. But after the maintenance of June 19, 2018 and the resulting update, the Phoenix Prize pack was gone completely two days early. Nothing was said or has been said since. an d I know form talking to my Fleet Mates that it was not an isolated thing as they were affected by this as well. Why did this happen? And is anything going to be done about it?

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Same thing happened with the PS4

Best we can tell is its a result of lazy copy pasting of the blog post with no proof reading to confirm the info is accurate and neglecting to check the in game info that showed the 21st for both login screens, in menu thingy and the calendar.
  • drut001drut001 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    It actually started 2 days early on the 12th, so it ran for the correct amount of time.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Probably just lack of any forethought about a scarcely known concept known as proofreading.