test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem'hadar can't advance past the faction selection

aredwingaredwing Member Posts: 3 Arc User
So I have created two Jem'hadar characters, I cannot advance past the faction selection screen upon completing 'Turn the Tide' and selecting KDF. Once I click KDF, there's a long pause before the short cut-scene of Weyoun handing out Ketracel White. Once that's done, my ship is warped back into the Bajor system and have to repeat the Calvary objective of Turn the Tide again. Once I complete it again, the loop repeats for both of my characters.The faction selection screen from this point forward is the Romulan selection screen instead of the Jem'hadar, and on the character select screen it does state that both characters are KDF aligned, but my characters are stuck in this loop.

Comments

• cassilda#7197 cassilda Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    I had the same problem with a KDF Jem'Hadar, but I was lucky enough to have it solved deleting the char and creating him again.
  • jwest2423jwest2423 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I had the same problem. I completed the mission got the reward and it started the loop I transwarp to Kronos and was able to proceed.
  • tinkerbelchtinkerbelch Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Have you guys already created a kdf character for your account? Might be related to old bug that affected rom kdf selection.
    Post edited by tinkerbelch on
    Could it have something to do with the Department head popup dialogue not loading properly after faction selection?
    Looks like others have had to transwarp to their homeworld after the selection.
  • aredwingaredwing Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm unable to transwarp anywhere, as all of the options are grayed out. DS9, Qo'nos, Defera and again I've already made two characters that have encountered this bug, creating a third one doesn't seem like a workable solution for me. I do have KDF characters, including a couple of KDF aligned Romulans, who had no issues as far as I recall.

I may as well create a Starfleet character aligned character, as I would eventually do that anyways, and see if I encounter the bug again. It also should be noted that I did not receive the reward for completion, just starts the loop after the cut-scene, which might explain why transwarp won't work for me.
  • aredwingaredwing Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Okay, so I was able to proceed with a starfleet aligned character, after I selected the federation, I had gotten a hail from Odo before the cut scene... is there suppose to be similar hail after picking the KDF, as I did not receive one on either KDF attempts.

I had some extra time today and created another character to align with the KDF, was able to select my faction without any difficulties. The only thing I did different with both my Starfleet character and this new KDF character was stick with the default starship instead of switching to one of the CC vessels like I did on my first two characters. Dunno if that has any real barring on the bug itself though.
    Post edited by aredwing on