Mirror Runabout
Yellowstone Runabout
Peregrine Fighter
Stalker Fighter
Type 7 Shuttle
Delta Flyer
Captain's Yacht
Tal'kyr Support Craft

Also could choose from some of the common/normal shuttles but I figure they weren't as good as the ones above.

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Delta is a solid choice, Tal'kyr is also quite good. Using cannons on shuttles is awkward at best, so the ones that focus on that are bothersome.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    You can actually use the mirror model/skin on the Yellowstone.

Anyways... toss up between the Delta (because of 2 BOff stations) and Yellowstone.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Been a while since I did a shuttle mission but the last time I did, my Captain's Yacht was by far the best of the bunch.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    My LTS fed use the yacht and f2p's use the delta

2 piece from beyond the nexus and the kentari missles
    I actually prefer the Wide Angle Quantum Torpedo for a projectile on a shuttle myself.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    yes I tried using heavy cannons on a shuttle and well I suck at it. so it'll be a turret or a 360 omi for me... guess I need torps too. was thinking going with a set bonus but I guess wide quantum is good too for the 180% firing arc. should I slot the yellowstone engines on it? that'll give me a free vent plasma.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Delta or Yellowstone probably the best overall shuttle. But really depends on what you want 1 more of, a console or a boff power.

The fighters sound ok, but trying to hit things with cannons is really hard where everything is so maneuverable. And if you just stick BAs on them, you might as well take a shuttle with a bit more HP.

Last time I took the Delta Flyer for the shuttle weekend thing and stuck on my Vengeance's broadside console. Works great! :D If a tad silly to justify a shuttle carrying a dreadnought's weaponry.
    One of the things I do is actually load up on as many clicky consoles as I can. So for example I throw on the Thoron console from the Stalker. I also use the Yellowstone's impulse engines for the free Tetryon-Plasma. If available, throw on the point defense as well. Shreds the Idran Swarmers in Operation Gamma.
    Nope. Not yet.
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    Yellowstone is a sex machine with its inbuilt tractor beam for when you get sick of that one fighter that wont stop moving away from your attacks.
    Eh... I'm more partial to the Radiant Quantums myself.
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Wide-Angle Quantum Torpedo, as in the Sovereign weapon? That's been accepted by re-engineering for a while, I've done it. On the PC, at least.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Im with Rattler here. Use the delta with the yellowstones engines and point defense if available.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    Honestly, if you can do some finagling I'd say to try a Stalker. The natural stealth bonus is, in my opinion, the best attribute of any small craft in the game. No absurdly long cooldown, no console or equipment required to use it, just a flat mask energy signature that stacks with the BOff ability, allowing you to easily reach any objective and safely skirt a fight without being constantly berated by enemy fire.
    tyler002 wrote: »
    Wide-Angle Quantum Torpedo, as in the Sovereign weapon? That's been accepted by re-engineering for a while, I've done it. On the PC, at least.

I tried one off an Archon and I was unable to. I did make sure to "upgrade" from leveling to XII first.
    rattler2 wrote: »
    tyler002 wrote: »

I tried one off an Archon and I was unable to. I did make sure to "upgrade" from leveling to XII first.

It's always worked for me, though I never kept track of which ship it came from.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    IIRC Delta is the only one with two boff seats. Sovvy quant with TS1 and a regular beam array, and either a hull heal or shield heal ony shuttle that has that
    Spock.jpg

edited June 2018
    There's 3 cross-faction Small Craft (Tholian Widow Fighter, Voth Heavy Fighter & Vaadwaur Pythus Fighter) and 4 Federation Small Craft (Delta Class, Type-7 Shuttle, Aeon Timeship & Tal'Kyr Support Craft) with 2 Boff Seats.

The Tholian Widow and Tal'Kyr are the only ones without Universal seating.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Last time I took the Delta Flyer for the shuttle weekend thing and stuck on my Vengeance's broadside console. Works great! :D If a tad silly to justify a shuttle carrying a dreadnought's weaponry.

I've used the mining beam on a scorpion, made short work of that ship you bump into during the vault interior.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    It's worth paying attention to all the cool innate powers. Having only one boff seat might be worth it if the shuttle/fighter has innate power to make up for it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • anyajenkinsanyajenkins Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Delta flyer with full borg space set, point defense system, Spatial Charge Launcher, Mining drill laser, assimilated module
    Omni-directional beam and kinetic cuting beam, FAW1 and Hazard emitter !
    coffee the finest organic suspension ever devised - Janeway