test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where do klingon-aligned JH veterans (gold or lifetime) get the Tujhod shuttle? Its not on vendor.

wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 393 Arc User
I have veteran account (since STO was released) and on my Vanguard jem-hadar character it does show veteran reward active (such as the 700 day 5% exp bonus).

At Qonos shipyard, I talk to "shuttle information" npc and he says if I want TujHod shuttle to talk to the ship and shuttle requisition officer. On same shipyard, I talk to the "acquire ships" npc, and he shows 3 shuttles to purchase, but none is the TujHod veteran shuttle. Is this an oversight, or a problem with vanguard, or do I need to find a different NPC to ask? I seem to recall there was a desk with 2 NPCs in middle of shipyard room before the new season...hopefully the npc I need did lose his job during revamp.

Comments

• Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    I have veteran account (since STO was released) and on my Vanguard jem-hadar character it does show veteran reward active (such as the 700 day 5% exp bonus).

At Qonos shipyard, I talk to "shuttle information" npc and he says if I want TujHod shuttle to talk to the ship and shuttle requisition officer. On same shipyard, I talk to the "acquire ships" npc, and he shows 3 shuttles to purchase, but none is the TujHod veteran shuttle. Is this an oversight, or a problem with vanguard, or do I need to find a different NPC to ask? I seem to recall there was a desk with 2 NPCs in middle of shipyard room before the new season...hopefully the npc I need did lose his job during revamp.

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think veteran ships are part of the package for Jems: I don't think you can get the vet destroyer, either.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Klingons need more shuttles from an Admiralty perspective....federation side in ship store has 6-7 shuttles while Klingons just have toron shuttle and to'Duj fighter (and if JH then jem hadar fighter), and none of those 3 offer the 5% critical rating bonus for admiralty that several of the federation shuttles offer.

It is really the admiralty card for the TujHod shuttle that I wanted..not the shuttle itself.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    Yeah, Jem'Hadar don't get access to Faction Veteran ships.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Klingons need more shuttles from an Admiralty perspective....federation side in ship store has 6-7 shuttles while Klingons just have toron shuttle and to'Duj fighter (and if JH then jem hadar fighter), and none of those 3 offer the 5% critical rating bonus for admiralty that several of the federation shuttles offer.

It is really the admiralty card for the TujHod shuttle that I wanted..not the shuttle itself.

I'd have to agree that KDF is in desperate need of more shuttles.
    They could EASILY make playable versions of several of their hanger pets.
    • Orion Interceptor
    • Orion Slaver
    • Marauding Force Shuttle
    • Nausicaan Stinger
    • Fek'lhri S'kul Fighter

JUST by going over what hanger pets KDF has can easily bring KDF shuttle selection up to par with the Federation.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    My Federation-affiliated Jem'Hadar doesn't have access to the "Captain's Yacht" small craft either. I assume that this is intended, since he started out with a faction-exclusive Jem'Hadar fighter.

Proper KDF toons can get their DujHod Chariot from the ship vendor. The shuttle information guy is just there in case you mess up and delete yours, and need another requisition form.