test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alienware Giveaway

saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
Because the normal Gaveaway Thread jost got closed:

Alienware Giveaway: https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1881316/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/star-trek-online-victory-is-life-duty-officer-pack-starship

Tier 2 Science Ship (Rhode Island) + DOFF Pack...

Post edited by saber1973a on

Comments

• thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Thanks, though it gave me hassles updated password policy wtf. Make me go through all the hassle just to get it. I appreciate it. Well I guess they are stricter on doing more then thirty days at a time on General discussion might want to post the giveaway thread on Ten Toward. Could be a good place.
    Post edited by thevampinator on
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Hmm... I'll.. consider it.

Wait...

Nope... it's a Dell. I'll pass.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    I already have the rank 2 Rhode Island, from a prevous Cryptic giveaway.
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    I haven't found the free duty officers after using it.
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    I did not find the DOFF too, still a gift ship is nice.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Redeemed the code in Arc, will look to see if it worked when maint is over with. Is very much appreciated on my F2P acct which has very few ships and the officers will come in handy. Though will probably need to spend some of her hard-earned zen on extra DOFF slots to get the DOFFs since her roster is full. Guess it'll take longer to get the Vanguard pack, but sometimes things happen.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    I have the Rhode Island, so I'll pass so others can get it.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I didn't have any of the T2 C-Store ships free or paid-for so this is a first for me. I have had free T1 T3 T4 and T5 ships from past give aways.
    Post edited by avoozuul on
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    if you got a boff pack before... you wont get it again.
    I have had doff packs for free before but not the kind this giveaway has and yet I still didn't get it.
    like I said, if you have gotten free boff pack before, you wont get it again. once per account. does not matter which promo event it is or who is giving it out or what it is combined with... AW is handing out 2 items with 1 code... at best you can get the T2 fed sci ship and a boff pack. if you have either one you can get the other item, if you have both then you get nada.
    It wasn't the same type of boff pack is what I am saying.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    If I get this ship does that mean that no other free ship codes like this will work in the future? Or is it just that you cannot have two of the same ship and other ship codes will still work?
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    If I get this ship does that mean that no other free ship codes like this will work in the future? Or is it just that you cannot have two of the same ship and other ship codes will still work?

The Rhode Island-class, being a C-store ship, is an account unlock. Codes for other ships will still work in the future. I don't know why doff pack isn't working for @avoozuul; in my case it appeared in my inventory right away after logging in.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Same here. I redeemed the code on my F2P since she didn't have the Rhode Island ship.

I logged in after maint and had the DOFF pack in inventory and claimed ship from the Promotion tab.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    Already have the Rhode Island so I too shall pass.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I guess I will not be able to get the ship and doff package, for some reason it keeps saying my email is invalid when it is not.

Edit: it seems to only take major email providers, none of the "dot net" ones.
  • dearghargildearghargil Member Posts: 8 Arc User
  • daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    EDIT: I'm basically new to the game. I didn't realize they don't send confirmation mails anymore. They did back in the day, but that was before the C-Store became the Z-Store.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • sui2ksui2k Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    So Alienware "Giveaway" , 6 Days ago it was "Science Ship (Rhode Island) + DOFF Pack" yesterday they changed it to the "Vanguard-Starter-Set" and right with the Change they saying "ups no keys left" .. something is off there with the "giveaway", as cryptic i would take a look into it.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    They probably ran out of keys for both really.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    Sometimes they say they are out of keys when you aren't in the same region.
    sui2k wrote: »
    So Alienware "Giveaway" , 6 Days ago it was "Science Ship (Rhode Island) + DOFF Pack" yesterday they changed it to the "Vanguard-Starter-Set" and right with the Change they saying "ups no keys left" .. something is off there with the "giveaway", as cryptic i would take a look into it.

nothing is wrong... website is not updated every day... by the time they added it to the website it was already over. it still shows as 1 key left but that's a display bug on their end. you can not get that key cause it was all claimed before it went live on website. you need to DL and install their ap to be up to date on every single giveaway they do.
    edited June 2018
    BrightLocker is currently giving away the T1 B'rotlh BoP but you have to register to get it.

https://www.brightlocker.com/games/star-trek-online/rewards
    avoozuul wrote: »
    BrightLocker is currently giving away the T1 B'rotlh BoP but you have to register to get it.

only good for Admiralty and being T1 the card isnt much.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    avoozuul wrote: »

only good for Admiralty and being T1 the card isnt much.
    It has a console that is a nice weapon power boost, as a clicky.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Also it's a rather good ship for starting KDF alts - if I remember correctly it's ship with battle cloak - very usefull for first KDF arc...