test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SteelSeries Space Giveaway promo not showing up

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 645 Arc User
On 6/12/18 recieved an email with the code, entered it, and it was accepted. Shows up in history however; in game the items don't show up on the promotions tab.

In the past I've had other XP and R&D like the Sovereign one. Will those interfere with getting this one?

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    deleted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    tomilak wrote: »
    according to the email i saw you have to run thru the tutorial, which to me means you will only get it if you start a new character. which i wont do. have enough now :)

Yeah, I saw that too. Don't see why that should be a condition to recieve it. Anyhow, I'll be making a Jem'Hadar today. So we'll see.

• runebear37runebear37 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem as well. But I just completed the tutorial for a new character, and it doesn't show up.
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I just now tried it. Not thinking, I logged into a lvl 2 Delta toon that hadn't finished the tutorial yet, how ever the R&D pack and the VP boost were both in the promotions tab, claimed the R&D pack but got the red "your character can't use this" trying to claim the XP boost. Switched to a lvl 17 toon and did not get the red warning. I didn't actually claim it because I plan on saving it for the aforementioned Delta toon once I actually finish the tutorial.

Key thing. It did work, and it works for existing toons, not just newly created toons. The "finish tutorial" part is just a requirement for claiming the XP boost, any toon you have that has completed the tutorial is eligible to claim it.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • runebear37runebear37 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I've tried it with every toon I have, and it doesn't show up in promotions. It's in my account history, but I can't claim either one.