test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet/KDF Temporal Strike Force

chaosnexus#5539 chaosnexus Member Posts: 92 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Hello my STO friends and comrades! My name is Sarek, Fleet Leader for the Starfleet Temporal Strike Force, a newly formed fleet in STO looking for members to join our ranks. Right now, we are but a small respectful fleet that is looking for those who are into end-game fleet events and STF’s to quickly obtain fleet credits. We also have a Klingon faction called the KDF Temporal Strike Force.

Now then, I assume that you've read this far! If you're still interested, we've got a ways to go.

Who We Are

The Starfleet Temporal Strike Force are vigilant, and we stand ready for diplomacy or defense. Our mission is to explore the worlds that we find, work as a team and as friends, and provide for the common good, all while upholding the beliefs of the United Federation of Planets and the Klingon Empire.

Our starbase, Relativity, along with our embassy, spire and dilithium mine is currently half way to Tier 1. It is awaiting to be one of the best protectors and a beaten soul. Our fleet is currently finding the best officers who is looking to help others in need and to have a leadership role in a fleet.
Our Focus

We want you to help us expand our fleet to become the best fleet in STO and to have fun playing all the aspects of the game. We pride ourselves on having a very firm but loving grasp on the canon of Star Trek. And if we can't tell you the answer, by the Prophets, we'll find one. Within these bounds, our creativity can soar to new heights and we can tell stories of our own generation.
Who We Want

PEOPLE READY TO HELP!
Surely many of you have reached endgame, completed or are on your way to completing the Reputation systems, and running STFs, fleet events or PvPs non-stop and are starting to ask "What else can I do in this game?" Many of you have also been in a situation where you try to contribute to fleet projects only to find all the projects have been filled or no projects available to contribute. Well my friends that’s no issue here. There are plenty of ways to contribute to the fleet projects while enjoying all the end-game events you can imagine.

Leaders who are friendly and devoted!
Our leadership is undergoing changes right now that will make us stronger and help us to grow. What we need is people that are able to prove themselves as leaders both in and out of character, to help where it is needed and to be the bright shining faces that encourage people to log in, even if it's just to chat.

Foundry braniacs!
Having a good handle on end-game events isn't the only thing you can be good at! We need people with extensive knowledge of the Foundry, and all its capabilities. I myself have been a regular visitor to the Foundry and have been absolutely blown away at what people can produce with their limited resources.
Our Current Leaders

Since you've made it this far, I'd say you're pretty interested. As of right now I am managing both fleets solo and am looking for players who are willing to help with fleet projects and to help develop the fleet. PM me @epicninja2 if you’re interested in a leadership role.
Our Future

Now we get to the good part: Why are we looking for new members? Quite simple. We have an idea: Make friends and to have fun. I know newer, smaller fleets are much harder to develop and many seem to be desperate to get new players to join. This may sound bold and perhaps even outlandish, but I'm confident that in this community, if you find people like you that enjoy similar things in game, you'll never be bored or alone!

I used to be a part of several MMORPG’s like Guild Wars and SWTOR, and there, before the release of newer, better MMO’s never had the opportunity to start my own clans. And now, I want to make something like that in Star Trek Online.
How to Join

If any of this intrigues you, if you've heard of us before, or even if you want to give this fleet a shot, here's what we need you to do! PM me in-game @epicninja2 for a fleet invite.

Final Word

Whew! If you've made it here, thanks for reading everything! It took me quite some time to write this post, but I wanted to make sure it caught your attention!
Should you have any questions of any kind, you may contact @epicninja2 (that's me) via PM or Mail, and I’ll do my best to answer your questions. (I'm on probably the most out of all of us listed)

Thanks for reading, and live long and prosper in this great world of ours, and in our other great world, Star Trek Online.

~Sarek
Post edited by chaosnexus#5539 on

Comments

• chaosnexus#5539 chaosnexus Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    We are officially 1/2 way to Tier 1 in our Klingon fleet and only a couple of days away from reaching Tier 1 on our fed side. We are still needing members to help us contribute to fleet projects to make leveling up faster. PM me at @epicninja2 for more info/invite.
  • chaosnexus#5539 chaosnexus Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Today we will celebrate our starbase being upgraded to Tier 1 on our fed side. Our KDF Fleet is 2/3 the way completed to Tier 1. We still need players to join us and help our fleet grow.
  • lancerviolatorlancerviolator Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Is yours the fleet formerly known as Tactical Operations Fleet Delta or TFD? If not then you have someone giving you are bad name. TFD now know as TSF or Temporal Strike Force is an elitist group that looks down on the player and the hierarchy are only in it for themselves. Be aware.