test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot Claim Gamma Recruit join a Fleet reward

rubicatelosrubicatelos Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Show Completed and Claim button is available, but clicking Claim button does nothing

Comments

• dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    I'm also having this problem
    I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.
  • tremere12tremere12 Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    same here
  • cmndrckcmndrck Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Having the problem as well. Unable to claim the reward for joining a fleet with my JH character. Even tried the logging out of the game completely for over an hour, to see if there was a reset for that, but no joy here. :(
    Post edited by ichaerus1 on
  • rustmillrustmill Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Having a similar Problem with Standard-Jem. I have reached Lvl 1 in Ferengi Admiralitycampain but Transponder shows an "incomplete", so i can't claim the reward.

Maybe the batteries for the transponder aren't included? Put my new recruit into stasispod and wait for a fix.
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Also can NOT claim fleet joined reward…
    hm…
    Is it possible, that Gamma Recruits can't claim their own rewards too before level 65 and 20 hours of play? :o
  • tiatryxtiatryx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I to am afflicted by this malady
  • wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    I created 2 jem'hadar chars (one regular, one vanguard). On the regular one, I joined a fleet, then was able to claim the join fleet reward.

On the vanguard jem'jadar, I then also joined fleet, but the claim button only flashes it does not process the claim. STatus is completed but I cannot get it to status of claimed.

Is it possible this is only not working for vanguard jem'hadar? If so, it would not be the only thing broken for vanguard characters. Vanguard jem'hadar also cannot use sponsorship tokens, but regular jem'hadar can.
  • gsafardinogsafardino Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I created 2 jem'hadar chars (one regular, one vanguard). On the regular one, I joined a fleet, then was able to claim the join fleet reward.

On the vanguard jem'jadar, I then also joined fleet, but the claim button only flashes it does not process the claim. STatus is completed but I cannot get it to status of claimed.

Is it possible this is only not working for vanguard jem'hadar? If so, it would not be the only thing broken for vanguard characters. Vanguard jem'hadar also cannot use sponsorship tokens, but regular jem'hadar can.

I have the same problems with my Vanguard 'hadar. Can´t use sponsor tokens, join fleet reward, Specialization reward...
    No, this is not a vanguard only problem. Maybe it is a bug that causes different types of jem'hadar to have different types of problems with claiming rewards. My standard Jem had no problem using a sponsoring token on nukara rep system, but was not able to claim the reward on reaching lvl 1 of ferengi admirality-campaign.

I decided not to play my gamma-recruit before these problemes were fixed, so i apologize not to proof more problems with my standard Jem.

Let's hope teh maintenance tomorrow will get us rid of the problems.

LLAP
  • wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Rustmill,
    there were 2 types of claim issues. When you said you had claim issue for admiralty campaign, was it that the claim button showed up but had no effect? Or was it that the game did not recognize you had reached admiralty 1 and thus not even show the claim button?

I noticed today that when I reached admiralty 1 first on Ferengi, it had no effect and was not recognized...but when I reached it on Fed track, it was immediately recognized.

Separate issue is that the claim button shows up but is not clickable (or click had no effect)...but that only affects certain items, and only affected my vanguard character. My non-vanguard gem-hadar was able to claim 6-7 different rewards today. My vanguard character could claim a couple (upgrade to lvl xv, and re-engineer lvl xv) but the claim button was non-operational for join fleet bonus.
    edited June 2018
    Rustmill,
    there were 2 types of claim issues. When you said you had claim issue for admiralty campaign, was it that the claim button showed up but had no effect? Or was it that the game did not recognize you had reached admiralty 1 and thus not even show the claim button?

I noticed today that when I reached admiralty 1 first on Ferengi, it had no effect and was not recognized...but when I reached it on Fed track, it was immediately recognized.

Looks exactly like my issue. Will try to reach lvl 1 on a different faction. Then maybe the description is false. Thanks for your reply :smile: .

Edit: Just reached lvl 1 on klingon campaign and it works fine.
  • quantum42#9720 quantum42 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    Can't claim join fleet reward either. Actually haven't claimed anything since before the server restart last night...
  • arkyboyarkyboy Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    I have had no issue with this but several of my fleet members said they are having this issue.
    [img][/img]Screenshot%2067_zps8ijfhubt.png
  • unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    Same here, Gamma recruit joined my KDF fleet and no rewards...
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    same here however a fleet mate could claim it...
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • soulforgersoulforger Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    For some reason, even though I have spent a specialization point in one of the specializations listed, the thing did not register that I did so for the GR event item.
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I've found several of them can't be claimed. Many of the tasks are also completed when you make the character, yet aren't registered as done.

Also, the Red Alerts don't count as PvE queues.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • kirk2811kirk2811 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    Can't claim join fleet reward with my Vanguard Jem'hadar. Does anybody know when it will be fixed?
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    I also have this bug. Originally I just had the not working claim button where I couldn't actually claim the reward, now after the patch there is no button just a red, "incomplete" where it was. Is there any way we can tell how many hours we've actually played out Vangard Jemxhadar? I'm at level 65 and have completed all jemadar missions.
  • engineerb4#4806 engineerb4 Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2019
    Post edited by engineerb4#4806 on
    STO Software Engineer
    I build things. Things that make us go.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Yes, I am aware of the 20 hours of playtime requirement (but I was made aware of this second-hand, instead of from Cryptic), though that should have been announced somewhere through the Gamma Recruits Device, but both of my characters are well past that and my Vanguard is still having issues claiming the rewards for Specialization Points.

My F2P Jemmie was able to claim most of the rewards as they were "unlocked". My Vanguard, however, was unable to claim several until after the 20 hours playtime had passed.

-AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    So fix is either remove time gate or install an hours played indicator for each Toon.
  • lordinsanelordinsane Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    So fix is either remove time gate or install an hours played indicator for each Toon.
    There's one in-game, but you have to find a list of commands for it - write in "/played" in the chat (without the quotation marks) and it tells you how long you've played with that toon.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    please delete my post here - the info was posted and I noticed late - sorry