test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem'Hadar fleet (KDF)

richyrich1991richyrich1991 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
I've seen a few new Dominion/Jem'Hadar themed fleets flying around since ViL launched and was wondering if there are any KDF aligned ones recruiting?
"As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives.
This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Victory is Life!"
njflWNG.jpg

Comments

• richyrich1991richyrich1991 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    patrickngo wrote: »
    why would a group of players make a specific fleet for their enhanced resource pylons anyway? I mean, that is the reason to make a KDF aligned Jem'Hadar; to generate more resources via Admiralty and other methods, than you can generate using a plain old KDF, and to do so very quickly since it comes prepacked with most of what you'd be grinding your eyes out to get done.

what would such a fleet be called, "Dominon Farms"?

That may be your reason, but other people do like the Jem'Hadar (and the Romulans for that matter), not just playing as one of the 2 big factions "because everybody else does".

Whilst flying around the Gamma battlezone I've spotted players in fleets labeled as "Jem'Hadar 7th Fleet"or "Dominion 1st battlegroup" (just paraphrased examples) and was just wondering if they're recruiting, I wasn't asking if they exist because I already know they do.

Where you see other characters as resource gatherers others see them as their main character, these fleets would have no more or less farming than a regular KDF fleet.
    "As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives.
    This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Victory is Life!"
    njflWNG.jpg