test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rom’s Ship at DS9

T6 Marauder coming our way? I like the updated design with its Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements. Just needs a spoiler though.

Comments

• sirmaydaysirmayday Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Isn't there already an exclusive T6 Ferengi ship (more or less a Marauder, but I don't know if it carries the designation) that you can only get as a gift from Cryptic directly?

EDIT: Looks like it's a Nagus Marauder. https://sto.gamepedia.com/Ferengi_Nagus_Marauder
  • slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Thanks for the link. Never knew it existed.
  • captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    streamers or something mostly I suspect
  • docbrown#0652 docbrown Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Thanks for the link. Never knew it existed.

Yeah - it was gifted to some players as a reward for 'outstanding support' of the game. They never elaborated upon what they considered to be "outstanding support" though, and it was pretty evident that some players who 'supported' the game rather a lot less than others received this reward.

Cryptic gifted the ship to certain STO youtubers as a reward for promoting their game.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I know that it isn't canon but I wish they would add the USS Aventine as an easter egg near DS9.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    The aventine Class is available.. dontd know if the ships name could, thou..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • r0m#7631 r0m Member Posts: 134 Arc User

Cryptic gifted the ship to certain STO youtubers as a reward for promoting their game.

That's a pretty cool way to support a vibrant community, kudos.