test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rewards store blank

I am almost done with the story on my Jem Hadar so I logged into my main and talked to the temporal agent and the store is blank. I was under the impression from the help pages that you started earning account rewards as soon as you got past the tutorial. Did I miss something? Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug?

I apologize if this is the wrong forum.

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Edit: I've got you know.
    You can claim Jem'Hadar recruitment rewards once you have claimed them from your Jem'Hadar. Check the device given to your new recruit to see what you have access to and claim each to finish the process. Keep in mind that not everything will potentially transfer over. Account unlocks should be labeled.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • dragoshawdragoshaw Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Edit: I've got you know.
    You can claim Jem'Hadar recruitment rewards once you have claimed them from your Jem'Hadar. Check the device given to your new recruit to see what you have access to and claim each to finish the process. Keep in mind that not everything will potentially transfer over. Account unlocks should be labeled.

Okay thanks.

Edit: None show as account rewards.
  • sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    I'm fairly sure the issue is that you don't have 20 hours played yet on your new Jem'Hadar character. Unless I'm misremembering things, you can't claim the rewards until then.
  • ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    sparhawk wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure the issue is that you don't have 20 hours played yet on your new Jem'Hadar character. Unless I'm misremembering things, you can't claim the rewards until then.

Jem'Hadar can't claim temporal or delta rewards until they have 20 hours and are level 65 nor can they claim the fleet rewards until those requirements are met. The original post is going the other way, claiming gamma rewards. I had managed to claim the gamma objective rewards as I met the requirements, and there must have been a bug somewhere that even allowed me to claim the fleet rewards before those prerequisites. Every unlock my J'H had claimed has so far had an accompanying unlock on my other characters, even before my J'H hit 20 hours.
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    There will be some account rewards, that are not labeled on the Jem'Hadar comuniction device.
    The 65 level - I think and others. Important thing is - first it must be reached on your Jem'Hadar AND claimed by him…
    Then you can check if there is account unlock… let me check what I already unlocked.
    Ah yes:
    - Reach Level 65
    - Complete a Queue
    - Complete an Advanced Queue
    - Reengineer Mk XV item
    - Achieve R&D level 1
    - Achieve R&D level 5
  • ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    saber1973a wrote: »
    There will be some account rewards, that are not labeled on the Jem'Hadar comuniction device.
    The 65 level - I think and others. Important thing is - first it must be reached on your Jem'Hadar AND claimed by him…
    Then you can check if there is account unlock… let me check what I already unlocked.
    Ah yes:
    - Reach Level 65
    - Complete a Queue
    - Complete an Advanced Queue
    - Reengineer Mk XV item
    - Achieve R&D level 1
    - Achieve R&D level 5

I also got three fleet account unlocks: Join a fleet, Earn 100k FCs, Earn 500k FCs; as well as level one admiralty unlock. Last time I checked, every J'H objective that I had completed and claimed had a corresponding account entry. I won't say if this will hold true for all the objectives, but so far...
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I understand that the restriction was put in place to stop people from getting easy marks and dilithium, but it also stops you from claiming the traits and devices which I find annoying.
  • dragoshawdragoshaw Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I am actually trying to claim the account rewards on my Fed Sci. Who is just regular fed not a Dominion He has beyond 20 hours played over the last year. So that was not the issue. I appreciate the suggestion. I will check now on my fed again since I just got the 65 unlock.

Update: I just got the 65 reward on my fed toon. Thanks so much everyone!