test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Boffs not working

ukzrobp#5533 ukzrobp Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2018 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi I have purchased two romulan boffs from the embassy and Neither of them will auto execute there abilities tried removing and replacing the replacements work perfectly I have tried reinstalling also
Post edited by ukzrobp#5533 on

Comments

• Options
    Also one of my fleet members has same issue with romulan bridge officers
  • Options
    wherrold#3824 wherrold Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    I have had the same issue with one of my Lukari Boffs. I have a male and a female one and the female engineer won't auto-execute Emergency Power to Weapons, but the male engineer will.
  • Options
    Yer messaged loads to support about it they just keep replying post on here told them I have but had no feedback regarding fixing or even looking into it
  • Options
    Wow helpfull on here
  • Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    General advice: they see it, they note it in their Bug-to-fix-backlog, but most likely won't reply here and most importantly DO NOT EXPECT A FIX IMMEDIATELY. Otherwise you're gonna be disappointed. It's gonna be a while.

On the other hand, you sure the abilities you wanted to autopop weren't on a shared cool down with other ones thar popped before? All my fleet Boffs work correctly and my friend's ones do too. FYI.
  • Options
    Hey not on shared cooldown no they worked perfect till I swapped to romulan boffs wanting a krenim too but putting me off buying incase he doesn’t work too
  • Options
    And it’s only certain abilities it effects torp spread and fire at will