test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone found a way to acquire more Jem'Hadar Bridge Officers?

I might have missed this.. it's been known to happen. :)

When you start your Jem'Hadar campaign you get a few Jem'Hadar bridge officers. This is greatly appreciated, but is there a way to acquire more of them? If I wanted all VR Jem Officers can it be done?

There is no way that I could see in the C-Store and there aren't any on the exchange so guess there aren't any in lock boxes?

Not a huge issue, I am just one of those people that likes to have my 'main crew' at VR or better rarity. Anyone know a way to acquire additional Jem'Hadar bridge crew?

Thanks.
Insert witty signature line here.

Comments

• Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Jem'Hadar_Vanguard_Bridge_Officers This may be of some interest to you. Other than this, There's no way of getting any other Jem'hadar officers right now.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Jem'Hadar_Vanguard_Bridge_Officers This may be of some interest to you. Other than this, There's no way of getting any other Jem'hadar officers right now.

Yeah, figured that.

Not buying that entire pack just for the BoFFs but good to know. I bet eventually they will have officer packs, they just don't seem to be an option yet. It's cool, I can wait.

Thanks for the info.
    well run the facility again and again, but not really, cant change that ones looks

Yeah, I can do that for one.. thanks!
  • Options
    philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    so how do get cardassians B.O. sorry been into of sto lasr couple and yet to finish the storyline of vil but was curious
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Cardassian Boffs are in the regular Boff vendors, though you need to have bought the playable Cardassians to unlock them.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @tyler002 said:
    > Cardassian Boffs are in the regular Boff vendors, though you need to have bought the playable Cardassians to unlock them.

Oh well that helps explain why Cardassians are 1000 Zen, they unlock Cardassian boffs! Plus they will likely get the uniforn at some point.
  • Options
    lordinsanelordinsane Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    westmetals wrote: »
    I would expect that there are (or will be in the future) Jem'Hadar recruiting DOFF assignments, similar to the ones that the other factions have for their base races.

These sorts of assignments take 48 hrs, so nobody would have had time to complete them yet, if they do already exist...
    No Jem'Hadar/Dominion doff recruitment assignments appears to exist, in the format of the standard faction recruitment (none of the Dominion-related NPCs or interactable objects in their designated base social area have the functionality). Boffs... do not appear to exist, but I suppose it is possible they could be a rare doff assignment in the Gamma Quadrant with the same quirky restrictions Romulans faced for a while about having to wait for the both the personal-renewal and region-renewal for doff assignments while in the region.
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    lordgyor wrote: »
    > @tyler002 said:
    > Cardassian Boffs are in the regular Boff vendors, though you need to have bought the playable Cardassians to unlock them.

Oh well that helps explain why Cardassians are 1000 Zen, they unlock Cardassian boffs! Plus they will likely get the uniforn at some point.

The Vanguard uniform looks quite good on Cardassians but I do want a "real" Cardassian uniform.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    autobotgoldbugautobotgoldbug Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I was hoping to change some of their names.
    As far as I can tell I can only change the green/uncommon BOFFs names
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I hope they add recruitment missions at some point..

I want more Jem'Hadar Bridge Officers! :smiley:

• Options
    asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Well we do have a precident for them putting the boffs of a faction into a guild/fleet holding as well like with the 23'rd fed boffs. So maybe they are waiting to release the jem'hadar, and even the other dominion races as a boff you can buy from there via a gamma-quad holding.
  • Options
    schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    asuran14 wrote: »
    Well we do have a precident for them putting the boffs of a faction into a guild/fleet holding as well like with the 23'rd fed boffs. So maybe they are waiting to release the jem'hadar, and even the other dominion races as a boff you can buy from there via a gamma-quad holding.

This hadn't occurred to me, but it's obvious in hindsight. The Gamma Quadrant is an enormous sector space map, a fraction of the solar systems are used in currently available quests, and it's probably really likely that a new Gamma fleet holding will be added at some coming turning point in the expansion's story.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    Soon™
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    > @westmetals said:
    > I would expect that there are (or will be in the future) Jem'Hadar recruiting DOFF assignments, similar to the ones that the other factions have for their base races.
    >
    > These sorts of assignments take 48 hrs, so nobody would have had time to complete them yet, if they do already exist...

Maybe when they have doff missions in the Gamma Quadrant.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I don't see anything about BOFFs in the Gamma Pack blog. Where is the info for BOFFs?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    > @where2r1 said:
    > I don't see anything about BOFFs in the Gamma Pack blog. Where is the info for BOFFs?

For Cardassian Boffs, someone with playable Cardassians saw them with the common Cardassian vendors.

I have no idea for Van'hadar aside from Badmoonrising the mod saying Soon.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    where2r1 wrote: »
    I don't see anything about BOFFs in the Gamma Pack blog. Where is the info for BOFFs?

I found it....it was in a blog about additions to that $130 Gamma Package. Not worth it for BOFFs though.

Only tiny bit of info on the description of the package:
    Three (3) Jem'Hadar Vanguard Bridge Officers

Jem’Hadar Vanguard Bridge Officers are some of the most powerful Officers to have at your disposal. They have improved offensive capabilities in ranged and melee weapons as well as critical hit chance and damage. *This option un-locks once per character per account.

I am sure someone will post the stats up on Reddit somewhere, one of these days soon, to satisfy my curiosity. It is a wonder that any body would want ground traits.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10905723-two-more-additions-to-the-gamma-vanguard-pack!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin