test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vanguard Pets/Wingman/Attack craft and scramble fighters trait and gunboats > bugship frigates?

can someone tell me, if all of the vanguard carrier pets are affected by the scramble fighters trait?
this trait is priced at 110m atm, so it would be good to know, if it's worth it for the new vanguard ships^^

and has anyone tested (or parsed) the new gunboat frigates vs the bugship frigates?

Comments

• Options
    gypsydanger1gypsydanger1 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I read somewhere else, that the new vanguard ships can't use the old bugship frigates^^
    ...is that correct? :/
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    Not from what I have heard, but you need both the JHDC and the original lockbox T5 or T6 Bugship.
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    I know that the new gunship can be used on the JHDC but I haven't heard anything about the bugpet and the new ships.
    I still got a UR phoenix token so I will test that on tribble once I get home.
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @seriousdave said:
    > I know that the new gunship can be used on the JHDC but I haven't heard anything about the bugpet and the new ships.
    > I still got a UR phoenix token so I will test that on tribble once I get home.

Excellent idea.
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Just checked it and unfortunately the bugpets really are locked to the dread carrier. Sad but since there are also the gunboats and complete universal cardassian frigates it's not the end of the world.
  • Options
    gypsydanger1gypsydanger1 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Just checked it and unfortunately the bugpets really are locked to the dread carrier. Sad but since there are also the gunboats and complete universal cardassian frigates it's not the end of the world.

thanks 2 for checking that!
    i wanted to buy 2 attack ships with my epic token, but now it looks like this is obsolete...