test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Obtaining Diplomacy Nausicaan

lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
edited June 2018 in The Academy
ANSWER - "Go to Admiral Quinns office on ESD and talk to the Fed Ambassador there (I forget his name). He is with the rom ambassador and someone else. He gives you the store option where you select the BOFF for level IV diplomacy." - Emily (Thank you)

How do you claim the Nausicaan bridge officer for Fed aligned toons with Level IV diplomacy? I have room for new officers, and my candidate pool is also empty. I have gone to ESD Elsa Mora and looked through the lists of cadets and didn't see the Nausicaan cadet.

According to the Wiki, and in game information, upon obtaining level IV in diplomacy (Doff missions) I can claim an enemy faction bridge officer. It is highly recommended that I get the Nausicaan for the space trait. However, I do as the wiki says and go to the requisition officer on ESD and I am unable to find any Nausicaan Cadet offerings in any of the tabs. I found a Veteran offering but no enemy faction one. What am I doing wrong? I went back through all my toons that have Level IV Diplomacy, and to the best of my knowledge, I have NEVER claimed nor obtained a Nausicaan bridge officer on any non klingon aligned toons. Surely nothing for a Diplomacy Level IV was reward for sure.
What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?
Post edited by lordatrocities on

Comments

• rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    You need a free spot in your BOff roster.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    rezking wrote: »
    You need a free spot in your BOff roster.

Thank, I do have many free spots. But will double check on older toons to be sure. :D

• rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    The lvl4 Diplo BOff is not an account unlock, so why are you checking the other toons for it?
    Only the toon that achieves lvl4 gets the Diplo BOff.
    Does a mission to claim the special BOff show up in your missions journal?

I've claimed the Marauding BOff multiple times, I assume it's basically the same for a Fed.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
    rezking wrote: »
    The lvl4 Diplo BOff is not an account unlock, so why are you checking the other toons for it?
    Only the toon that achieves lvl4 gets the Diplo BOff.
    Does a mission to claim the special BOff show up in your missions journal?

I've claimed the Marauding BOff multiple times, I assume it's basically the same for a Fed.

Thank you, I know that it is not an account unlock. That really goes without saying but is a good point to make for those who don't know. The reason I was going to look for it on my other toons is because they are all level IV already but I have never claimed the DOFF reward for them. That is way.

The mission claim may have shown up, but no option to cliam the DOFF has ever popped up. I just leveled a my third Delta last week and for sure it didn't populate with her. That is the toon I am referring too in my OP btw.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I can confirm that even with an empty roaster, and open bridge officer slots, with a toon that has Level IV diplomacy and never claimed the Nausicaan bridge officer, it is not being offered for claiming in the Bridge Officer Requisitions on ESD.

How do you claim the Nausicaan bridge officer for Fed aligned toons with Level IV diplomacy?
  • emily#7094 emily Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Go to Admiral Quinns office on ESD and talk to the Fed Ambassador there (I forget his name). He is with the rom ambassador and someone else. He gives you the store option where you select the BOFF for level IV diplomacy.
    emily#7094 wrote: »
    Go to Admiral Quinns office on ESD and talk to the Fed Ambassador there (I forget his name). He is with the rom ambassador and someone else. He gives you the store option where you select the BOFF for level IV diplomacy.

Thank you. I will try this once the maintenance is done and we can log back in.

emily#7094 wrote: »

Thank you. This was the answer. Now which one? Eng, Sci, or Tac? Any suggestions?

• emily#7094 emily Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I do Embassy Romulan Tacs, so I usually go with engineering on the Nausicaan,
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Since you can get Romulan Tactical Officers from your fleet and the Science Hierarchy BoFF has good space traits.. Engineer is the best choice for your Nausican. Then you can have SRO's in Tactical and have Pirate Engineer and Science.
    Insert witty signature line here.
    Thank you both for the help. :D