test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vanguard Recruit - Unrewarded

pentarspentars Member Posts: 16 Arc User
I have joined my Fleet....And yet I cannot collect the Reward for it. Anybody else having this issue or unable to collect any of the rewards.....I have been able to collect others, just not the one for joining a fleet.
I fly with my tailgate down.

Comments

• doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,185 Arc User
    pentars wrote: »
    I have joined my Fleet....And yet I cannot collect the Reward for it. Anybody else having this issue or unable to collect any of the rewards.....I have been able to collect others, just not the one for joining a fleet.
    After 20 hours of playtime you get that reward, got mine yesterday this also has been addressed in the patch notes.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    i dont get the spec rewards even though ive spent 5 in miracle worker.... i also didnt get the lvl 1 commendation today when military went lvl 1... unless i need multiple commendations at lvl 1? i dont know. But yes they changed it to 20 hours, not sure when cause i got the first two in the fleet rewards Tuesday and im pretty sure i got fleet vouchers with it...