test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF Jem'Hadar not recieving a KDF uniform.

garrettnormangarrettnorman Member Posts: 37 Arc User
The KDF Jem'hadar are not receiving a uniform for their KDF allegiance. I can see it in the graphic when I selected it. But it's not coming up as an option at the tailor.

Comments

• dragnridrdragnridr Member Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    That was one of the reasons I wanted to make a jem'hadar on the KDF side. Hopefully this will get fixed in the next patch or two.

Also wondering since I have the Intel uniforms unlocked, why can't my jem'hadar wear the outfits all my other characters can wear that are account wide.
  • wilvwilv Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Having the same issue here. My Fed aligned Jem'Hadar has a ton of costume options while my KDF aligned only has the options I started with.
  • borgus1122borgus1122 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    I have the same problem.
  • grumpyowl#1151 grumpyowl Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Same here. I've already executed about 100 Million EC worth of gear and traits on my Vanguard, I REALLY hope that they can fix all these issues without us having to delete and start over.
    edited June 2018
    > @reyan01 said:
    > It's a little vexing to be honest, especially since no such issue exists for Federation-aligned Jem'Hadar. No acknowledgement of this issue thus far.
    > @ambassadorkael#6946 - could you please possibly flag this for attention of the appropriate person(s)?
    >
    > And one of the reasons I chose KDF was the fact that the KDF-Hadar uniform looked awesome in the 'choose your faction' screen.

Agreed. I chose KDF because of DPRM and the uniform looked awesome. I find it more than a little unnerving that we've had two emergency patches go out and the KDF uniforms haven't even been added to the list of known issues.
  • xelene13xelene13 Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    Same here. I'd like my KDF Jem'Hadar uniform please.
  • misterperseusmisterperseus Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Add me to the list of disapointed over the missing uniform.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    All the Jem'Hadar I have seen look exactly the same? Is this because this missing uniform thing?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    where2r1 wrote: »
    All the Jem'Hadar I have seen look exactly the same? Is this because this missing uniform thing?

In part, yes. Some just like the look of the cannon JH uniforms. I've seen more and more Federation Faction uniform combinations around though.
    edited June 2018
    In part, yes. Some just like the look of the cannon JH uniforms. I've seen more and more Federation Faction uniform combinations around though.

My Ferengi is the one I am taking to DS9 so I have not been to SFA to check out the Fed Jem'Hadars there. I think I am just seeing the new ones just created.

Fleet Leader was telling me Jem'Hadar has to pick a faction before there is anything to change.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I have the same issue. My KDF Van'hadar doesn't have access to the KDF faction uniform.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    deleted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
    Yeah...patch notes for tomorrow should be very interesting.

tomilak wrote: »
    i have a feeling i know why, they copied one of the fed chars , likely the temporal one cause i get a temporal operative now on my jem hadar. and they used that for the jem hadar, likely they did not go thru the configuration and change enough to make it so the klingon half gets what there supposed to, another reason i suspect this, most combined factions ie, romulan, only have access to the missions all factions can do, and the fed jemmy have access to all of them just like the temporal does, and the klingon has access to only that which everyone can do. i suspect a massive configurations issue is happening with the jem hadar cause of this and it may take time for them to work out all the bugs and change the right buttons comparing what they did to say the romulan who up till now worked correctly and now some things are broke on that also.

Uh....anyone else seeing the horrible clipping at the waist....where the jacket and pants, well, intersect? Uh.... It is just not quite right and the belt does not cover it up.

Other than that....LOVE those boots. Though, I lost the pink I was using on Priscilla.

Bravo Zulu Cryptic. Thanks.