test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Fleet T6 Mogh battlecruiser for Romulans

Ok ... I put my Rom toon into a regular Kurak T6 but the ship vendor is NOT showing the fleet version as an option for me to purchase.

I see some of the other Fleet versions of other KDF ships ... but not the battlecruisers.
Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
" We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)

Comments

• f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    No Fleet T6 Qib either.
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • dreamwarrior789dreamwarrior789 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Not showing up at all for me for fleet Mogh. It seems all battlecruisers are not listed on ship yard store but I can claim from the C store all the battlecruisers except fleet versions.
    Was hoping it would be listed in the patch notes for tomorrow. ::: fingers crossed

I keep hoping with each patch ... but nothing yet on even the "known issues" list.

• dreamwarrior789dreamwarrior789 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    All Fleet Battle Cruisers not in the ship yard store for Roms so if not there you can't buy or claim.
    All Fleet Battle Cruisers not in the ship yard store for Roms so if not there you can't buy or claim.

Exactly. Hoping they get around to it at some point as I would guess or hope it would be an easier bug to fix.

CaptainGeko did say he would look into it on twitter. Fingers crossed.