test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ViL spoilers

somtaawkharsomtaawkhar Member Posts: 10,222 Arc User
So, based on the title, lets talk about what we learned from ViL
-The Dominion created the Fek'Ihri using Hur'q and Klingon DNA
-The Dominion is responsible for making the Hur'q go crazy by removing a certain fungus that created a Ketrecil-White like enzyme for the Hur'q.
-The Dominion is also responsible for sending the Hur'q on the ancient Klingons
-The Sword of Kahless is made from a Hur'q shell
-Martok paid Quark and Rom a lot to have the sword of Kahless seemingly stolen, and delivered to him.
-Dukan'Rex is planning something
-The Female Changeling hid the information about the Hur'q from the other Founders.
-The Female Changeling is now dead

Based on all this, I'm going to predict that Dukan'Rex is going to try to free the Jem'Hadar from the Founder's grasp after seeing how crappy they are, and Martok is going to use the Sword of Kahless to rally his people against the Hur'q.

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    New Khitomer be damned ... Sorry Odo, but I'm going to let the Dominion die.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • khan1000khan1000 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    The Foundress (as I call her) is probably still alive.
    giphy.gif
    Fear the Dominion
  • khan1000khan1000 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    I also think that Martok is going to try to kill J'mpok
    giphy.gif
    Fear the Dominion
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    khan1000 wrote: »

I would be fine with that.

• velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    khan1000 wrote: »

J'mpok needs to go, and while Martok is at it, he might as well take out Kagran.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    so that admiral... is not tzenk? its founder?
  • kaggert27kaggert27 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    I still want to know how the Tzenkethi knew about the Hur'q, how they seemed to think Bajor had them on planet, assuming the device the Founder made that attracts the Hur'q produces same signal the "eggs" do?

Also confused on the Timeline for the Klingons. The Sword of Kahless is how old now? The Hur'q enslaved the Klingons I thought, not tried to destroy them outright? The Fek'Ihri were made by union of Hur'q and Klingon, so does this mean that Jem'hadar are actually closer to Klingon DNA than whatever species? Also the Fek'Ihri currently are more Klingon due to interspecies breeding? Where did they get their portal/whatever tech? Not even the Dominion has that...
  • lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    binebane wrote: »
    Only in that one mission, since she was traveling under disguise.

If you make a Jem'Hadar, you show up during the Tzenkethi attack on DS9, and help "save" the admiral from the Tzenkethi space station before its destoryed, who is presumably captured and replaced AFTER that. So the admiral was actually himself during all the Tzenkethi storyline.

I don't think so...

It seemed pretty strongly implied that she was the admiral the entire time and that the whole campaign to wipe out all those planets was a pre-emptive attempt to stop them from waking up and coming out of hibernation in the near future. How would the real admiral even have had that sort of info? It fits with the founder trying to cover her tracks. It also explains why the dominion wanted to rescue the admiral in the first place. Why else would she even transport to the planet in the form of the admiral in the first place if the purpose wasn't to show she was impersonating him the entire time?

I mean, if you assume that she was behind everything the tzenkethi were doing it does fit with the rest of her motives and behavior during ViL. She was covering her TRIBBLE the entire time

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    binebane wrote: »
    Only in that one mission, since she was traveling under disguise.

If you make a Jem'Hadar, you show up during the Tzenkethi attack on DS9, and help "save" the admiral from the Tzenkethi space station before its destoryed, who is presumably captured and replaced AFTER that. So the admiral was actually himself during all the Tzenkethi storyline.

I don't think so...

It seemed pretty strongly implied that she was the admiral the entire time and that the whole campaign to wipe out all those planets was a pre-emptive attempt to stop them from waking up and coming out of hibernation in the near future. How would the real admiral even have had that sort of info? It fits with the founder trying to cover her tracks. It also explains why the dominion wanted to rescue the admiral in the first place. Why else would she even transport to the planet in the form of the admiral in the first place if the purpose wasn't to show she was impersonating him the entire time?

I mean, if you assume that she was behind everything the tzenkethi were doing it does fit with the rest of her motives and behavior during ViL. She was covering her **** the entire time

Indeed, it makes no sense if the Admiral was Tzenkethi when rescued. The next moment we saw him was the reveal. He did nothing in the expansion that would represent the Founder leveraging her position to influence Tzenkethi politics with respect to the Hur'Q. That was the entirety of last season (where the Tzenkethi took an inexplicable interest in the Hur'Q and resorted to methods which, at the Dominion's worst, are easily accepted [see. the Founders use of the Hur'Q and blockade of the Karemma].)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    The Female Changeling also admitted that she has murdered other Founders before, despite often parroting the rule that "No Changeling harms another". Apparently, the Dominion only exists (at least in its current form) because she murdered all the good Changelings who didn't like the slavery idea.

I wonder where the real Tzenkethi Admiral is? Whenever the Dominion replaced someone to TRIBBLE with another civilization in canon, they didn't usually kill the original.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • sisko09sisko09 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    What I wanna know is if we can get that newer version Starfleet EVA suit
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Those devices could be useful in dealing with a big problem, unleash the HurQ on the Borg.
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius