test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New DS9 ship selector not working

userplayer1941userplayer1941 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
The ship selector console glows and shows an interact window, but once you try to use it, the glowing/window vanish and nothing happens. Leaving and returning resets the console, but the same problem occurs when you try to use it. Anyone else notice this, or is it just me?

Comments

• robofearthrobofearth Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I had the same problem last night. I somehow stumbled upon it once, but unfortunately lost it before I was done commissioning and discharging ships to beef up my Admiralty cards, and couldn't get it back. I spent way too much of my time unsuccessfully trying to find it again. I found a similar complaint from another user buried in the DS9 thread in General Discussion. Very annoying and kind of dampened my enthusiasm for the expansion. I ended up having to transwarp to the Klingon shipyard to complete the task.
  • wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    I had same issue...there was zone chat going on and it was mentioned that it works, but only for one person at a time...once someone else was in ship selector, the option to use it would not pop up for me..

• arkyboyarkyboy Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    It would seem it's only allowing ONE person at a time to use it.
    [img][/img]Screenshot%2067_zps8ijfhubt.png
  • userplayer1941userplayer1941 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I had same issue...there was zone chat going on and it was mentioned that it works, but only for one person at a time...once someone else was in ship selector, the option to use it would not pop up for me..
    arkyboy wrote: »
    It would seem it's only allowing ONE person at a time to use it.

Yeah, I saw that in chat later. Definitely a bug though.