test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

can't use reputation sponser token on Jemha'dar?

jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
been trying to donate some sponser tokens for my Jemha'dar but for some reason I can't?

Comments

• Options
    ibukeeibukee Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    i didnt had any problem to use mine ,
    just care to dont use it on the two reputations you have already maxed ( nuk / omega for ing for exemple )
  • Options
    binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    seems i cant claim on my jem... is that bug or something?
  • Options
    zanibarzanibar Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    This I believe was already posted under "can't use reputation sponser token on Jemha'dar?" two posts down from this one. Answer though seems to be you can use them, but to check if your trying on using them on the ones that are already filled out for you.
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    This is a thing, I came in to ask the same question. Of course I can't claim tokens for the completed Reputations, but the only Reputation that shows a project to claim Sponsorship Tokens it the newest reputation.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    rarerararera Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    This appears to be a problem for Vanguard Jem'Hadars only.
  • Options
    charon83charon83 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    yeah, same issue here. It appearently works on normal jem'hadars but not on vanguards. Should be fixed with the next patch together with the non-functional race trait of the vanguard.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Nice to hear I'm not the only one. However this probably should have been posted in the Bug section.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    i've merged the threads here guys and moved it to the bug reporting forums for PC. in the future please keep all bug reports confined to their appropriate platform. We don't allow bug reports in gen disc because it prevents the devs from seeing it in a timely manor and getting a fix out.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator