test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weird Space Battle

hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
edited May 2018 in Ten Forward
For this game, a starship battle is afoot! We've all equipped our ships with some strange things. Write what odd shield-type your vessel is quipped with and its effectiveness against the strange space-attack by the poster above. Then in the same post, post your strange attack for the next poster to defend themselves against.

Example:

Hawku
Fires a full spread of hotdog torpedoes.

Some guy
My tetryon flower shields garnish those hotdogs.

I'll start:

The U.S.S. Ragnarok fires a beam of puppies at you.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Crash...that is gross.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Looses a volley of skittle cannon fire and mexican chilli railguns
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
      Looses a volley of skittle cannon fire and mexican chilli railguns

Eats skittles and Mexican chili

Fires full spread high yield super nuclear explosive diahrhea torpedos and beer pee phasers
    • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
      Hot dog torpedoes?

RjmFicY.jpg
    • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
      run!!!!!!!!
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • ryanqzqz#8118 ryanqzqz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
        "Number one, raise anti-bacterial shields, and configure the deflector to emit a steady field of Lysol molecules"

"Tactical, target the nearest ship and fire a spread of Swingline Stapler torpedoes, and target their bridge with ALL Office Printer Malfunction phaser banks!"
      • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
        Mel: Release the photon tomatoes and the vegan pizza mines!
        dvZq2Aj.jpg