test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet leader error promoting bug

shh#4743 shh Member Posts: 36 Arc User
Im a fleet leader trying to promote my other character tina in my fleet saids error promoting i can't promote myself thanks for any help account shh762 she's the only other character in fleet at this time if that helps

Answers

• Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    If you are a Provisional fleet leader, you will be unable to promote your other characters to that rank until the provisional period expires... 2 weeks from the time you were promoted to that rank.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    If you are a Provisional fleet leader, you will be unable to promote your other characters to that rank until the provisional period expires... 2 weeks from the time you were promoted to that rank.

I'm a full leader i was provision went full yeserday
  • Options
    I liked to add something i forgot if i Can all my characters Can be promoted but tina the character in question thanks
  • Options
    americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    you cant promote your other characters past your main character in fleet only someone who is another fleet leader/co leader etc to promote them in fleet to as high as fleet leader i have had the same issue before i have had to do this with a few leaders in my fleet to promote their characters and them promote mine thus this only works on 1 character at a time and it only works on the toon your currently logged in as so if you want all your toons to leader or vice leader/co leader what ever you have to log into them and have someone else in your fleet as high as leader status promote them to leader individually
  • Options
    you cant promote your other characters past your main character in fleet only someone who is another fleet leader/co leader etc to promote them in fleet to as high as fleet leader i have had the same issue before i have had to do this with a few leaders in my fleet to promote their characters and them promote mine thus this only works on 1 character at a time and it only works on the toon your currently logged in as so if you want all your toons to leader or vice leader/co leader what ever you have to log into them and have someone else in your fleet as high as leader status promote them to leader individually

I can promote all characters one at a time but tina character in question it error everytime and yes I used someone else to promote her and it errors its a bug plain and simple I'd wish to make her my second in case it bugs and demote my leader but I can't even make her one level under me help
  • Options
    ukzrobp#5533 ukzrobp Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Yer it’s a bad bug been out a while now it tries to promote your main character all the time sometimes it does work if u get someone else from the fleet to promote the alt face to face
  • Options
    Yer it’s a bad bug been out a while now it tries to promote your main character all the time sometimes it does work if u get someone else from the fleet to promote the alt face to face

Ok atleast I'm getting after two weeks of trying I know someone that happened to him to and sto fixed it promoted him there selfs from what he said I'm hoping They'll do that for me
  • Options
    ukzrobp#5533 ukzrobp Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Oh they didn’t for me they said they where I able to promote characters I got someone I trusted promoted them to fleet admiral so they could promote my alt then demoted them back to original position
  • Options
    Oh they didn’t for me they said they where I able to promote characters I got someone I trusted promoted them to fleet admiral so they could promote my alt then demoted them back to original position

That's great since she's buged fully leveled and geared and I Can't use her