test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

i need help with Bridge officers

whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 415 Arc User
i was wondering if every bridge officer you have does there space traits stack up and effect your ship? or just the 5 bridge officers you have active.

Comments

• sirmaydaysirmayday Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    Huh. I want to say it's just the ones actually stationed on your bridge, but that's a good question.
  • charon83charon83 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    only those placed on stations. Otherwise we're talking pay to win with maxed slots for romulan operatives.
  • necaradan666necaradan666 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Only space traits on stationed boffs are active however not all space traits stack
  • pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    I have 58 bridge officer slots. (There was a time when each officer could only learn 4 space and 4 ground abilities. I used to keep spreadsheets... those were dark days.)

I don't know if that is still the limit on how many slots its possible to have. I know that it used to be.

If traits from officers other then those ocupying stations were active I could have 58X romulan operative.

I can guarantee you that this is not possible. Only traits for officers in a station are counted.

Btw, krenim, pirate, leadership and romulan operative traits stack.

Reman infiltrator dose not.

In theory Efficient stacks too, but the effect is very minor, i wouldn't stack this one.

• vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,843 Arc User
    and really there are only a couple of traits that are worth anything.. SRO, Pirate and to a lesser amount, leadership and Efficient, although Uhura has a trait thats good just cant rememeber what it is.. it is a tac buff
    Spock.jpg

• dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I have 58 bridge officer slots. (There was a time when each officer could only learn 4 space and 4 ground abilities. I used to keep spreadsheets... those were dark days.)

I wasn't anyway near that bad; but i do have a couple dozen for that reason. I guess I could/should go and retire a few. All they do now is act as a carrier of ground gear. Then i can finally get around to opening the TOS holo-boffs I have and they can carry my stuff! :D

But the couple holo-boffs I have taken on away teams do somewhat annoy me. Their holo-flicker is too frequent. And really, this is 60-ish years after Voyager and I never saw The Doctor flicker 'just because'. Has holographic tech gone backwards?