test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 5/10/18

coldsnappedcoldsnapped Member Posts: 520 Cryptic Developer
Tribble has been updated to: ST.87.20180426a.7

General:
  • Resolved an issue which was blocking the ability to play the Swarm queue.

Comments

• nikkobrisbanenikkobrisbane Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    wheres the jem
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    I think you might have to wait for the expansion release to see them, doesn't seem likely they're going to Tribble after all.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • natthaannatthaan Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    It will be coming, there was a bug that they were working out in the code last week which is why it wasn't released, all we can do is wait until it gets fixed and then the Jem'hadar will be released on Tribble
  • roebotsixtyfiveroebotsixtyfive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    I just hope their Tutorial (that isn't a Tutorial but is otherwise identical to Tutorials in that it gives you your starting equipment and cannot be replayed (boo, the TOS tutorial in particular is one I would like to replay)) doesn't have anything as broken as the "TOS Tutorial Rifle Bug".
    sto_forum_sig_gif_by_roebot56-d9as2al.gif
    If you can't solve it logically, solve it like a moron.

51 + 1 Foundry Character Slots is NOT enough. Some of us love our characters. If I want to buy more character slots, why can't I? I couldn't experience the entire Delta Recruitment event without deleting a character.

The Iconians themselves can't time travel because their memories revert, but there is nothing to say an Iconian couldn't write everything she needed to do on a PADD, pin it to herself, travel back, read the PADD, do the tasks and return. Or just get one of her Non-Herald underlings to go back in time for her.

Want a Star Trek themed starship command fan-made Board Game that isn't fiendishly complicated but not so easy it's a joke? Download mine for free here. https://roebot56.deviantart.com/art/BOARD-GAME-R56-s-Starship-Command-STAR-TREK-Edn-682732468 A Stargate version of the game is available from a link in the description.

Oh yeah, I do Foundry missions for both KDFs and Feds. Just search KSTF (Short for Kinas Special Task Force, where Kinas is the name of the Admiral you will be serving under). The earlier ones are less story based and more combat based, while the later ones have a much heavier story element, but keep the large battles.
  • tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    tyler002 wrote: »
    I think you might have to wait for the expansion release to see them, doesn't seem likely they're going to Tribble after all.

They will be according to the live stream last week.

There was a 2GB Patch today (21st), but server is still down
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    deleted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • crioijoulscrioijouls Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Whatever this patch includes, I can now log in to Tribble, even though it's showing unavailable. I think they fixed the NVidia graphics card issues, for which I am very grateful.

I had about resigned myself to not being able to see any of the new stuff until it hit Holodeck.
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2010
  • voyagerwaskingvoyagerwasking Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Tribble still offline for me
  • badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    Me too, I got the update but no server.
  • anyajenkinsanyajenkins Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Server up for me but login timeout... seems to be Victory is Life expension login screen !

my current version is ST.87.20180514a.7
    coffee the finest organic suspension ever devised - Janeway
  • om3ga13om3ga13 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    yeah still down and was another 128mb patch :(
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    I think it would be best to wait until we get some new patch notes before trying to log on.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • trojanknight2trojanknight2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    still down for me :(
  • gingi101gingi101 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Been checking for patch notes for 2 hours now :(
  • miamiviceroymiamiviceroy Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Given that something is clearly still broken, it's unlikely that there will be anything until the end of the working day in California (at the earliest).