test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

For all Temporal Captains, tell Phillip Crey, "Shut Up Phillip!"

wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
it get annoying everytime when log on to play chrono misplaced captians on each day, tired of hearing and seeing "Nothing new", i go yeah yeah, just go away until he offically has something assisgned.
i want to squelch or report phillip as "spammer".

it get too old.
petitioning? shut him up or retire that agent.

Comments

• nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    He's the AoY Kurland.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • smooshy#7462 smooshy Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    I really don't understand the purpose anymore. I logged in with a temporal agent a while back, Crey stopped everything to tell me that there was nothing to report, and then Daniels followed immediately with a hail for a temporal mission. Even when the timing lines up, Crey adds nothing.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Yes please!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,007 Community Moderator
    My Temporal characters haven't heard from him in a while...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    You can disable autohails on PC, consoles just have to put up with *redacted* grey and his lies about the timeline being fine.

Downside is that disables them all not just from some lying git that doesn't bother seeing you're in the middle of the temporal arc before telling you everything's fine.

It's even more annoying when he appears 30 minutes after logging the temp agent on and you're in the middle of something or end up missing a queue due to the popup refusing to go away no matter how much mashing the button gets.
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    *in best Picard voice* Shut up Crey!
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Yeah, this is super annoying. Turning off Auto Hail is the only way to shut that guy up.

Totally ridiculous that no one ever cared enough to fix this.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    You can disable autohails on PC...

Didn't know this. Thanks!
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    No chance. Every time i log in from one character to another i NEEED to know the timeline is secure without it i would never be able to sleep easy again D:
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Just disable it in the options.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    nimbull wrote: »
    He's the AoY Kurland.

Kurland is far more cool
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
    Kurland at least doesn't lie about the mission.

He just puts it in jeopardy by constantly announcing to the galaxy that he's here.
    I can't believe I just defended kurland.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,294 Community Moderator
    edited May 2018
    valoreah wrote: »
    nixie50 wrote: »
    Kurland is far more cool

I didn't hear you say that.

Let me fix that for you then. B)
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    If anything calls for a change to someones status as moderator its that!
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    > @baddmoonrizin said:
    > valoreah wrote: »
    >
    > nixie50 wrote: »
    >
    > Kurland is far more cool
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I didn't hear you say that.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Let me fix that for you then. B)

You sick evil person.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Kurland is far more cool
    That was awesome! :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    Kurland is far more cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=296jHs4im-U

d1Bhlgl.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Kurland is far more cool

I now truly resent you for posting that vulgar video :D LOL just kidding but yes both Kurland and Crey need to be airlocked
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,279 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    i would like to point out that the contents of that video was INCREDIBLY obvious, even without the brief description that came with it, but all of you STILL watched it...it isn't BMR's fault you are all masochistic​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Em, back on topic, Crey is a bloody stalker, he deserves to be erased from the timeline.

(And no, I don't want to disable autohails.)

EDIT: Come to think, how did nobody mention: "Crey is cray"?
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • hivercidehivercide Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    toiva wrote: »
    Em, back on topic, Crey is a bloody stalker, he deserves to be erased from the timeline.

Hey, give the poor guy a break, he's just lonely, all he wants is for someone to pay him a little attention.....
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    ya know old phil is an obnoxious twatwaffle, but he's not alone. The other 2 are just as bad(and the RR's is ugly as sin too)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    toiva wrote: »

(And no, I don't want to disable autohails.)
    Yeah, disabling auto-hails isn't really a proper solution. The simple fact that this guy is hailing me at all is a BUG. He's NOT trying to give me a mission.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    give these 2 guys a new red shirt and send to away to talk with crystal enity pass black hole's event horizon,