test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any punishment for those who claim employee of Cryptic or PWE and also afk during mirror invas event

notagain#5499 notagain Member Posts: 18 Arc User
(flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Well, you did show his name.

• notagain#5499 notagain Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Only first initial of name@handle. If someone can ID someone with that little of info, let them waste the time :)
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    AFKing an event has absolutely zero consequences. As to impersonating a Cryptic employee, as long as he didn't try to scam players into giving them something I doubt this will have any serious consequences either.

Edit: and btw, you'd better quickly remove the person's name in the 4th paragraph before a community manager sees it.
  • tunebreakertunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Only first initial of name@handle. If someone can ID someone with that little of info, let them waste the time :)

Read your post again. Carefully. Especially the line just below the impersonation message, the one that begins with the word "to".
  • lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    I have reported OP for violation of TOS. His comment and actions are solely harassment and are for the purpose of trolling. What the OP is not stating is that he was making threats to an AFK player who was in the process of replacing batteries in his mouse and had contributed to the match up to the point that his mouse stopped working. I would enjoy reading the ENTIRE authentic chat l.og.

Edit - Next time just ask the player why they are AFK. You might save yourself a lot of undue stress.

Post edited by lordatrocities on
    What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    It still amazes me when people make such a big issue out of nothing.

We have all had people AFK in events.. for whatever reason. Just shrug it off, finish the event and move on.

Threads like this are just a plea for attention.. we see through it and we don't care.

Just let it go for crying out loud, it's only a game.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    I have had issues with mirror event where I can play on 10 toons fine then get to a 11th toon and I can barley move or anything maybe it’s an issue with my machine or a bug in the game I’m not sure. I hope though no one thinks I’m just afking when this starts to happen
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    choofed.gif
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    In the grand scheme of things, a sarcastic comment about passing a complaint on up to the boss when compared to YOU making threats, well there is no comparison. Making threats and harassing a player in game via the chat is a violation of the terms of service, the other is just a sarcastic and funny comment
    What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    You're both being overly dramatic.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    This has gone on long enough. For future reference if there are issues, contact customer service by putting in a ticket and they will handle any such issues. If an issue occurs on the forums, report it to the moderator team and we will deal with it. /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.