test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Discovery Uniform/Terran Empire Uniform

alexi26alexi26 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2018 in Federation Discussion
I wrote Perfect World about my missed event of the Discovery Uniform, so here I propose a vote that I hope the devs see. I know STO isn't all about playing, "barbie" with their avatars 100% of the time as a community, but I feel it would be a good idea for the devs to consider. Right now there is an event in game where if you run the breach (event) until 3/29 at least 14 times you gain a Voth phase decoy console. Who here thinks that the devs should release another event for Discovery Uniforms along with the Terran Empire Uniforms from Discovery as either a C-Store item to be purchased, an event to be run and earned, or feels that the devs should actually hear that sometimes people miss events because of personal life reasons that make it so they couldn't attend the event. This poll may seem petty to some, but some of us who play have offline responsibilities that take us away from the game. So, my goal is to attract attention to the dev team with support from the community so they can see the importance of not archiving things. Star Trek Discovery is just as much cannon to the Trek Prime Timeline as any other series and much like the game the show is owned by CBS. So, in light CBS makes money on people who want to see Star Trek Discovery with CBS All-Access streaming, so why not make it worth CBS's and Perfect World's while to see if they can't make a few extra dollars, or create another event to celebrate a season 2 of Discovery with some more game content like Uniforms for those who have been playing STO for years and for those whom are new alike. Starfleet has and will always be about integrity, universal-ism and creating an atmosphere that we the playerbase whom are most likely of extreme Trekkies to one degree or another to help promote and contribute to the Star Trek franchise.

I've listed three things you can vote on. Voting will remain anonymous. Let's see if this can garner the attention.

Thank you,

Alexi

Discovery Uniform/Terran Empire Uniform 18 votes

Discovery/Terran Empire Variant Uniforms as a C-Store Item for the standard 550 Zen
72% 13 votes
Discovery/Terran Empire Variant Uniforms as another event to celebrate Star Trek Discovery's success
27% 5 votes
Discovery/Terran Empire Variant Uniforms found in upcoming Lock Boxes
0% 0 votes

Comments