test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    i'd like to see some of these captains flying around in bikinis...i know starfleet relaxed its uniform code a few decades ago, but i seriously doubt they relaxed it THAT much

and by the way...thanks for reminding me i am now a captain without a ship *his ears droop and he turns to krystal again* they blew up my ship...​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: Ah, it's an in-progress personal project, Cuz. I'm trying to make a casual-level uniform that looks civilian and yet screams out "I'm a Starfleet Officer"... *Looks at Henha and Alex* Yeaah, I've seen a couple of Starfleet officers wearing Bikinis even when they're not on Risa. There was this one Starfleet Officer once at the Academy in 2402 who wore a bikini. San Fransisco Police got called and five minutes later, the poor S.O. got arrested and put in jail for two weeks... Apparently these people didn't get the memo that bikinis don't count as uniforms.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Krystal: If it was on a KDF ship, might have been an Orion.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    radm Rose in a Shirt and shorts: Ranneson, stay a Starfleet officer, becuase your fashion sense is horrible
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    the only person i've ever actually seen who had swimwear as a uniform was this khajiit i brought back with me on my last trip to nirn a few decades back who eventually wound up among the ferasans, and thus joined the empire when the ferasan patriarch brought them into the klingon defense force

he was, shall we say...blessed by his frequent and copious consumption of moon sugar and skooma, and thus thinks of himself as the mortal avatar of rajhin, the khajiiti trickster god, and his preferred 'uniform', no matter if he's going to a party, an important social function, meeting with the chancellor himself or going into the very jaws of hell...is a pair of bright yellow neoprene swimtrunks - that's it

and somehow, he still lives​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: ... Right. So, what are we having today?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    beef and/or pig presumably, since it's yankee BBQ - i brought fresh, non-replicated corn and...did anyone bring coleslaw, potato salad or macaroni salad? baked beans? other assorted veggies?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    jakara: try a grey one to go with the colors?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (*pokes rattler and other people with spareribs*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: meh, why not? *undoes her ponytail, dropping her hair and puts on a grey beanie, hiding the fox ears under it* since I can't hide my ears for a few hours cause of you, or currently their smell, if this gets found out. You owe me. Got it, Jakara?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jakara: i got it, ready to go then? *opens a crimson portal back to their spot on k-13*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Krystal: You bring it, I grill it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: Yeah. Food time. *walks through the portal jakara made*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jakara: *follows bri thru closing the portal behind her* so where to now?
    Briana: the place where the Barbeque is happening. *starts walking* if anyone asks how you got here. Say you took a shuttle.
    Nyssa puts down a dinosaur plushie, and smiles.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *rolls her eyes and smiles* That's too cute to grill. BUT... I could always use an assistant chef.
    Nyssa smiles and shakes her head yes, as Rose comes up to Krystal: You do know she is just two years old, right?
    Ancient Griffon insult

jakara: *follows* sounds good....i hope theres a lot of food there *she says holding a platter of something she got seemingly out of nowhere.*
    Krystal: I know.
    Jamie is asking for his toy to be brought back.

Rose: Nyssa, did you take Jamie favorite?

Nyssa shakes her head no, which causes her hair to fly.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: wait..... What are you bringing? *stops outside the door to the BBQ and looks at the platter jakara is holding* I just wanna make sure you're bringing something good
    jakara: some of moms tuluberry cheesecake. *opens the door and walks in* com'on
    *hands krystal the burlap sack of corn* so, what do we have int he way of beverages? if no one brought anything, i can provide some carbonated beverages i picked up on earth in another reality - it's REALLY good stuff...i'd almost be willing to say better than the soda we have here, but that really only applies to specific flavors​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *Follows jakara into the bbq*
    Krystal: I brought some stuff.
    well, set these out in ice anyway *he pulls out many bottles of nuka-cola of various flavors, including a few bottles of brightly glowing quantum, and sunset sarsaparilla* oh, and this too *he then pulls out a wooden keg with a spigot stuck in the side* this here is butterbeer, a favored drink of wizarding youth and adults alike a few centuries back...and no, despite the name, there's no actual butter or beer in it​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jakara: *walks in saying to who evers around* i brought cheesecake.
    Briana: Nobody stab her. She's with me. *stands next to jakara*
    Krystal: *looks at Briana* Why would I?