test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More long hair styles! And more in general..

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
We really need more tailor love, but especially new long hair styles, the three we have are getting old, we need more! Ill easily pay $10USD for a hair pack.
1e3sni150tar.jpg

Comments

• isthisscienceisthisscience Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    I'd take more modern hair styles in particular. With the exception of Becka's style the selection is looking a tad dated (and I don't just mean the beehive).

Also, while we have a lot of short styles, the vast bulk look rather lifeless and dull. Their textures could do with a comb through.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    I'd love the goth long and Jurocks's hair usable on the other factions. :)
    Or use some of the Neverwinter designs. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I would love to see more long hair styles
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    For males as well. We get two ponytails, a long back with receding temples, and Khan's hair. Some variety would be nice.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I could do with a few more hair options in general.
    I'd love the goth long and Jurocks's hair usable on the other factions. :)
    Or use some of the Neverwinter designs. :)

Ah yes, a couple of the hairs one sees on Romulans. Long wavy I believe is seen on Jarok, and I've long wished to use it for a fed toon. There's another rom do I've seen whose name escapes me, but I remember seeing it on an Andorian NPC on Risa. They really need to be done!

Is there any way these sort of things are seen by the powers that be? o.o
    artan42 wrote: »
    For males as well. We get two ponytails, a long back with receding temples, and Khan's hair. Some variety would be nice.​​

Yes! I've been wanting to outfit up some male boff crew members so they can look like proper metal-heads! \m/ Heck, even mullets, for those inclined. o.o
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I was trying to recreate Kilana with the Vorta ears and long hair (her hair is not even THAT long) in the Tailor the other day....

But there really are no hair options that go behind the ears and down to shoulder in the Alien Gen tailor AND is behind the vented ears!!!!! Not sure if I can even get ear rings for the Vented ears????? Anyone know???
    So, that kinda sucks.

I think it would be easier to make Eris.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Eris
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Kilana

BTW...we need more jewelry and ornamental hair clips and such...not just hair. Jadzia Dax had her long hair behind her in a pony...with a hair clip.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • kaiya4wolfkaiya4wolf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Personally, new hairstyles with the hair texture of Woven, Punk, and Shave&Curly sounds great. The old hairstyles look more like metal objects painted to look like hair. Doubly so when the shine is set to full. Would be nice if the old styles were given a texture update and maybe include hair ties like with the Jem'Hadar hairstyles. Some of the old long hairstyles look like the style is using the hair itself to make a tie. That's knot exactly pleasent to look at.