test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Wars (RP Thread)

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Terra (MU red)

Regents Mario and Jasmine Petrofski were sat in their lounge having been summoned by Papela. "Morning" said Papela as she took a seat and began her lesson, "Having observed you both, I am pleased with the fact that you both understand that the people come first." "Best way to stop rebellion from happening is to gain the support of the citizenry" answered Mario. "Agreed Mr Petrofski, your demonstration showed the people that there must always be law and order. Mrs Petrofski, you stuck to your guns and held your ground" said Papela. "Corruption is a cancer on society, it must be stamped out" answered Jasmine. "Agreed" replied Papela. "It also sends a message that it's no longer welcome when the corrupt are executed, it's the people who suffer due to corruption" answered Jasmine. "The people are your greatest support, keep them on your side" replied Papela as she read through the constitution, "your living wage and sentient rights bills are a step in the right direction. How are you going to deal with worker housing?" she asked afterwards.

"I commissioned some architects to look at the best ways that can be dealt with, this is what they came up with" answered Jasmine as she pulled the cover off a model town, "In the middle you have the commercial zone with residential zones around the town centre, the houses will be built using local materials and by local workers. They will be living in these after all, each house will be self sufficient with a replicator installed in each residence for essentials like food and clothing with power being provided by nature. We're looking at the use of renewable energy sources like solar and hydro-electric" she explained. "How big are the houses?" asked Papela as she looked at the model. "Big enough for a family of six to live comfortably, each house is designed to have clean running water and clean waste recycling" answered Jasmine. "I see you've put schools in each residential zone and recreation areas as well" replied Papela as she studied the model closely. "It's designed so everything is in a set location, they've based it on the Roman grid system. Administration and commerce in the centre and residential having the schools and hospitals in each area, industry will be put in easy journey times for the workers and the industrial bosses will have to sign this" answered Jasmine as she handed Papela a PADD containing the clean air and water bill. "Interesting points here, you'll face resistance" replied Papela. "They'll have no choice but to sign, this planet needs to be cleaned up" answered Jasmine.

"Mario, leading troops in the field and leading your people are two separate things" said Papela. "I know, it's hard balancing the two hence why we deal with what we do best. I deal with the military side of things and Jasmine deals with the civil government" answered Mario. "It's an efficient way of doing things, the people have pride in the military. I saw the admiration they had when you marched the troops past them, they were cheering because their sons and daughters fight to protect their people. Why the public executions?" asked Papela. "Those men were guilty without doubt, they were made examples of" answered Mario. "Law and order are essential, I agree" replied Papela. "It must be maintained" answered Mario. "Tomorrow, you will both start the hard lessons" replied Papela as the regents were served tea.
    Post edited by theraven2378 on
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
      edited April 2018
      So why do you think the I.S.S. Discovery was transported into the prime universe when the U.S.S. Discovery switched into the Mirror Universe?

From what I could gather, there was no spore drive, nor was Mirror Stammets on board :/
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
    • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
      thay8472 wrote: »
      So why do you think the I.S.S. Discovery was transported into the prime universe when the U.S.S. Discovery switched into the Mirror Universe?

From what I could gather, there was no spore drive, nor was Mirror Stammets on board :/

From what we heard in the show, the ISS Discovery was taken out almost immediately by klinks upon being switched, with her wreckage being mistaken for that of the USS Discovery.
      I need a beer.

From what we heard in the show, the ISS Discovery was taken out almost immediately by klinks upon being switched, with her wreckage being mistaken for that of the USS Discovery.

But why did it crossover?
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      may have been a side effect of Lorca causing the crossover of the Prime Discovery
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."

I'm not sure, though it was likely similar to what happened in TOS; same people, in the same spot, in different universes.
        I need a beer.

I'm not sure, though it was likely similar to what happened in TOS; same people, in the same spot, in different universes.

The I.S.S. Discovery didn't have a spore drive :/ Why did it get dragged into the prime universe? *shakes fist*
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        The Mycellium network may have switched the two ships, we've seen it cause time travel
        NMXb2ph.png

The I.S.S. Discovery didn't have a spore drive :/ Why did it get dragged into the prime universe? *shakes fist*

As I said, likely dragged through in the same effect, like what happened in TOS. As I see it, Mirror disco didn't need the spore drive due to the spore drive having some big "splash" effect thing happening as the Disco comes off the mushroom road. Mirror disco got caught up in that, and was dragged through right as 'prime' disco appears in the very same spot the mirror disco vanished from.

I don't know, I'm just making this up as I go along! *shakes fist right back atcha*
          I need a beer.

So much potential for the I.S.S. Discovery and they just one lined it away for the stupid Klingon Jihad Lady and suitcase bomb plot.
          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
          Typhoon Class please!
          Captain Killy in the Prime Universe, there goes the neighborhood
          NMXb2ph.png
            edited April 2018
            Terra Space Dock, Sol (MU red)

Regent Mario Petrofski went to inspect the I.S.S. Moskva, what he saw was enough to consider retiring the ship. The Moskva had taken that much damage during the Borg campaign, she was one bad hit from falling apart. "Covert her to a museum ship" ordered Regent Petrofski wishing to see the ship preserved for posterity. "Regent" answered the Terran engineering crew chief. "I'll need a ship, what is there in the dock?" asked Petrofski. "Regent, what about this ship? She's the only ship of her class" asked Cmdr Sydulla. "They've taken the lessons of the Sovereign and put them onto an Excelsior, Resolute neck, saucer and pylon with the Excelsior refit hull and nacelles" noted Petrofski. "She's a modern take on the Excelsior, built to be a pure warship. Hull has several layers of ablative and neutronic armor with triple shielding, primary, secondary and tertiary. She has 15 Type XII phasers and eight photon torpedo launchers, four fore and four aft with a quantum slipstream drive and a conventional warp core giving a out a top speed of Warp 9.90" explained Sydulla reading the schematics to Petrofski as the ship came into view.

Petrofski and Sydulla along with the ship's designer took a shuttle and inspected the ship. "She's a beauty" commented Sydulla. "She is" answered the ship's designer. "How many more of these ships can be built?" asked Petrofski. "Production is not set up yet for these ships, this one is unique" answered the ship's designer. "I'll take her, rename to the I.S.S. Moskva, registry number IX-93420-A" replied Petrofski. "Regent, she's all yours" answered the ship's designer. Once Petrofski had chosen his flagship, the crew were transferred over and they all smiled at seeing their new ship. The I.S.S. Moskva-A was then launched and joined up with Battle Fleet Omega and the Loyalist fleet for operations, the Loyalist target was Caleb IV. The fleet left Sol and within four hours were on top of the rebel held world, the rebel fleet in orbit moved to engage the Loyalists as Loyalist troops were landed onto the surface. What the ground troops found stayed with them for the rest of their lives as they arrived to find 1200 Bajoran captives in mass graves, when news got to the fleet there was fury. Petrofki gave the signal "show the enemy no quarter" and the Loyalists opened fire on the rebel ships. The rebels gave as good as they got but after one hour, they were reduced to floating debris.

When Petrofski landed on Caleb IV, he was appalled at the cruelty shown by the rebel guards. The guards were rounded up and confined in the fleet's holding cells. "Regent, we've life signs from the pit. Six Bajorans and they are close to death, we also caught a Bajoran minor hiding in the woods" reported Lt Tyler, "she won't leave her hiding place." "I'll try" answered Petrofski, "get those survivors out of that pit." "Sir, all of you, I know this will be very unpleasant but six lives are depending on us so let's get to it" ordered Lt Tyler to the MACOs. Meanwhile Petrofski sat down and asked the terrified Bajoran survivor her name. "You're Terran, I don't trust you" said the survivor. "My name is Mario Petrofski, you can trust me. Your name?" asked Petrofski. "Kaval Pel, are the bad people gone?" answered the survivor. "Pel, I have Bajoran officer with me. We're the good guys" replied Petrofski as he signaled over a Bajoran MACO, "see, this soldier is Bajoran. Come on out, you're scared and unsure who to trust." "Only to a Bajoran" answered the survivor. "Mr Kaval, try not to scare her" ordered Petrofski as the Bajoran survivor crawled out of her hiding place, the survivor was led away from the pit with her eyes shielded and led to a medical unit. "Doctor, make sure she's well looked after" said Petrofski before he went back to check on the progress over the rescue of other survivors, the other six survivors were all pulled out barely alive as they were cleaned up and transferred to the Moskva along with the survivor found hiding in the woods.

"Anymore survivors?" asked Petrofski. All he could see was his troops shaking their heads, "no more survivors" thought Petrofski afterwards, "I want INN down here, the people have to know what happened here" he ordered afterwards as intelligence units got to work on the computers. Everything was to be documented and when INN arrived on the scene, Petrofski insisted that this be shown to the Empire. INN assisted the troops by helping document the crime scenes as the reporter was stunned at the savagery of the rebel crimes, INN then went live and broadcast the rebel crimes across the Empire and a Bajoran funeral service for the victims as Loyalist troops and officers paid their respects to the victims and vowed to crush this rebellion. When the Loyalists arrived back at Sol, Petrofski announced public war crimes trials for those who perpetrated the Caleb IV massacre. The Bajoran survivors recovered were then transferred as they requested privacy so they could recover and mourn. On Vulcan, Papela got the news of the operation and she sighed, "Seven citizens recovered alive out of 1200. These rebels are on borrowed time" she commented afterwards. On Terra, Petrofski was sat at home contemplating could he have been faster to prevent the massacre. "Bad day at the office?" asked Regent Smith-Petrofski. "You could say that, those things killed their captives before we could get there, the animals" replied Petrofski. "Their time will come" answered Smith-Petrofski. "Good news is however, one of the survivors we recovered was reunited with her brother. I've decided to let Mr Kaval retire early so he can take care of his little sister" replied Petrofski. "Fair enough, he's the only family that survivor has" answered Smith-Petrofski. "This is messed up what these animals did" replied Petrofski.
            NMXb2ph.png
              Risa System (MU Red)

The Rebellion had been detected mobilizing a fleet for a strike on Risa. Acting off a tip off from one of the captured rebels, Petrofski had the prisoner scanned just to be sure and her intel was confirmed. Battle Fleet Omega led the loyalist force comprised of Klingon, Vulcan, Betazoid and Romulan ships and hid his forces in position ready to spring his trap. Aboard the loyalist ships, crews were eager for revenge as the call "Remember the 1193" went throughout the fleet. For eighteen hours, the loyalists waited for the rebels to arrive in system, "Right on schedule" commented Cmdr Sydulla as the rebel fleet dropped out of warp. "Composition of enemy forces?" asked Petrofski. "35 Walker Class, 24 Ranger class and 45 NX-Refits" reported Sydulla. "This should be interesting" answered Petrofski as he gave the order "Wipe them out." "General, loyalists looking for a fight" reported the ops officer on the Walker Class, I.S.S. Lorca.

"Cancel the strike on Risa, turn and prepare to engage. Let's test these upgrades" ordered General Hawke. Both fleets then clashed and the Battle of Risa commenced. The loyalist's first salvo was beaten by the enhanced shields on the rebel ships, "Interesting, they've been upgraded" commented Petrofski as the rebel return salvo slammed in the loyalist shield line. "It appears they have upgraded their weapons as well" reported Sydulla. "Target their shield grids and tactical systems, let's bring the ball back into our court" ordered Petrofski. The loyalists fired and soon, the rebels were turning to bring their strongest shields to bear, "All ships, focus your fire on their shield grid" ordered Petrofski adapting his battle plane. Within five salvos, the rebel shields had been neutralized. "This Regent is no fool" commented Hawke. "We need to defeat this fleet quickly, more loyalists on the way" answered Hawke's first officer. "All ships, advance into their line. Expect trouble and watch your flanks" ordered Hawke and the rebel fleet advanced through a wall of phaser, disruptor and plasma fire as ships on both sides rolled and fell out of formation. The Loyalists moved their line forward to cover the disabled ships and give them cover while they got their ships back online, at close quarters the battle became a brawl as the rebel and Loyalist fleets collided into a series of ship on ship duels.

The Moskva and her crew fought some heroic actions during the battle as they took the fight to the enemy leading in the rest of the Loyalist fleet. Both fleets fought bravely as the rebels still refused to give an inch of space, Petrofski had adapted his plan again accordingly as he ordered bridge strikes to disable the rebel ships. The Loyalists opened fire and soon only the Walkers were left, "Finish this, give no quarter" ordered Petrofski and the order was carried out with much enjoyment from the crews. The Walkers were focused down and every Loyalist ship fired salvo after salvo of photon torpedoes once they had withdrawn to form a firing line, any rebels who tried to flee by escape pod or shuttle were caught and rounded up as the rebel fleet were reduced to scrap, only the I.S.S. Lorca had survived and General Hawke was taken prisoner after his escape pod was captured. The Lorca's crew were also taken prisoner as the Lorca was towed to Vulcan. Victory at Risa had come at a cost however, over 80 Loyalist ships were left damaged and disabled and their crews had to be evacuated as damaged warp cores detonated. "We better get this to the Regent, they've adapted older ships and modernized their systems" commented Petrofski concerned at the level of skill shown by the rebels. 24 hours later, the Loyalists jumped in from slipstream and the battle report was on Papela's desk. "Interesting, this is a cause for concern" said Papela as she read the report, "now we know why they were so quiet, they've been building a fleet" she noted afterwards.

"We lost 80 ships, their crews were recovered thankfully. No one was expecting what they they had on those ships, one hell of a shock" answered Petrofski. "We need to find where they are getting these from and close them down" replied Papela. "Agreed, those were powerful weapons and shields" answered Petrofski. "Quantum scan them, I want to test a theory" ordered Papela. "Scan coming through now, it's from the prime universe" answered Petrofski. "Two theories, The Federation though highly unlikely would be supplying these systems or theory two, Section 31 may be covertly arming the rebels in an attempt to destabilize the empire" replied Papela. "Section 31, this is more their style" answered Petrofski. "There will be a Regent's meeting on Terra tomorrow, the rebellion's upgrades have changed things" replied Papela, "dismissed" she ordered afterwards. "Ma'am" answered Petrofski before he beamed aboard the Moskva and returned to Terra with Battle Fleet Omega.
              NMXb2ph.png
              • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
                Stardate 2412.??
                Undisclosed location (MU)

"Welcome back Miss Roy, congratulations on the successful completion your mission. Does the prisoner still live?"

"He does your Excellency, I'll have him brought over now if you with wish. Though I would like to request a fourth and final check for any communication devices hidden in or on his person first."

"Granted. Your report mentions you planted a tricolbat device on Kuznetsov's ship what was the purpose for it?"

"It was hoped that it would detonate when they reached their destination. The detonator was set to go off when the ship cut warp engines for several hours. I'd hoped it would take out more rebel ships."

"I see, in any case I want you to use the data you stol to locate any additional table holdouts. Most importantly however-find who's pulling the strings, I grow exceedingly weary of my daughter's being threatened. Search and destroy."

"As you wish." Emma said as she stood from her kneeling position- recalling how she's destroyed on of Leatas asteroid bases in a fashion she had in mind for her next target.
                Why do I still play and put money into STO?
                The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
                Terra (MU red)

"Senator Iodokar, thank you for coming to Terra on short notice" said Regent Jasmine Smith-Petrofski to Jodi (yellow) after she materialized on the transporter pad. "Regent, I understand we have trial to organize" replied Jodi. "Follow me, let's discuss this somewhere private" answered Jasmine as she led Jodi to the private lounge in the Regent's palace. When Jodi and Jasmine reached the lounge, they were met by Regent Mario Petrofski, "Senator, I hope you have a strong stomach, this is a severe case" said Petrofski handing Jodi the evidence recovered on Caleb IV. "Witnesses?" asked Jodi. "Seven though we may have to try a different approach with one of the witnesses, she's nine years old" answered Petrofski. "Telepathic evidence will be permitted in this case, how public will this be?" asked Jodi. "Very, the people must see the rule of law" answered Petrofski. "This cannot go unpunished" replied Jodi just before she ran for the bathroom to be sick.

"You OK in there?" asked Jasmine as she passed a bottle of water to Jodi through a gap in the door. "Give me five minutes" answered Jodi as she was sick again. "Don't forget to drink some water, best thing for you right about now" advised Jasmine. "Thanks" replied Jodi, about ten minutes later she emerged after she cleaned herself up, "1193 citizens all found in mass graves and seven survivors recovered, we need to see and hear what the survivors heard. This is one of the worse cases that's crossed my desk" she said afterwards. "I'll speak to my troops who found the crime scene" replied Petrofski. "I'll speak with the seven survivors, Mario, mind if I borrow Doctor Wren?" asked Jasmine. "Not a problem" answered Petrofski. "Time to build this case, let's get to the truth" replied Jodi. In the palace infirmary, Jasmine and Doctor Wren paid a visit to see Kaval Pel, "Mr Kaval, we need to speak to your sister" said Jasmine. "As her legal guardian, I request to be here as moral support" asked Kaval Omaya. "Granted" answered Jasmine.

Doctor Wren then did a telepathic scan of Pel and soon, Pel's memory of the massacre was being written down accurately as Doctor Wren discovered that a rebel had hidden Pel in the woods where she was found. "Pel, thank you for being strong and brave. The bad people who did this will be punished" said Doctor Wren. "One was kind, she hid me away and saved me" answered Pel. "You have a description of this rebel?" asked Jasmine. "She had a round stomach and brown hair" answered Pel. "Can you identify her if we showed you her face?" asked Jasmine. "Yes" answered Pel. Jasmine then showed Pel the faces of the captured rebels on Caleb IV and Pel pointed to the rebel who had saved her. "Mario, I need you to speak to the rebel in maternity ward B" said Jasmine via combadge. "Breakthrough on you end?" asked Petrofski. "Pel is talking, she mentioned a rebel who hid her, description is pregnant and with brown hair" answered Jasmine. "I'm at maternity ward B, I'll speak with our prisoner" replied Petrofski. "Thanks, Jasmine out" answered Jasmine. In maternity ward B, Petrofski pulled up a chair and began questioning the rebel laid on the bed, "You've been cooperative, why were you on Caleb IV?" asked Petrofski.

"I did not want to be there, my husband bullied me into joining him. All I heard was the shots and screaming" answered the rebel. "What about the Bajoran child you hid? She claims you saved her" asked Petrofski. "I did the right thing, I just grabbed her and hid her before I told her to stay as quiet as possible" answered the rebel. "You saved her life, that's something that may go in your favor" replied Petrofski. "I wish to make a plea of victim of circumstance, I wanted no part in that massacre but I was forced to watch" answered the rebel as tears ran down her face. "It's alright, if you testify against your former comrades then we can arrange a deal, your freedom in exchange for your testimony, that all depends on how the telepathic questioning goes" replied Petrofski as a Betazoid officer scanned the rebel and nodded to Petrofski that she was being honest. "Your name?" asked Petrofski. "Angela Walker" answered the rebel. "Mrs Walker, I do not want to see your child being raised in a prison. All we have on you is guilty by association, since you are a victim of circumstance I am willing to drop the charges though you have to testify in court" replied Petrofski. "I'll write my testimony, I don't want to face those animals for my own safety and the safety of my unborn child" answered Walker. "Mrs Walker, that will do" replied Petrofski.
                NMXb2ph.png
                  Terra (MU red)

Regent Mario Petrofski now began questioning his troops as Regent Jasmine Smith-Petrofski questioned the other Bajoran survivors, after many hours, Jodi got the reports and had decided that here was enough evidence for trial. The trial was set for later that day in order time with the ending of the Regents meeting. The meeting, the new rebel upgrades and the trial were discussed and recommendations made that the war effort change to shutting down rebel weapon facilities, on the civil front the war crimes trial was announced for later that day. After calling a end to the meeting, Papela (yellow) read the evidence recovered from Caleb IV and studied the photos taken at the site, "words do not describe this horror" she commented afterwards. The other Regents all agreed and soon they all made their way to their seats at the Imperial Supreme Court.

In the courtroom, everyone took their places and stood to attention as Judge Jodi Iodokar called a start to proceeding. "These people are accused of cries against sentience and mass murder, four days ago on Caleb IV, a mass grave was discovered with 1200 people in it, all Bajoran citizens" said Regent Solat to the court. The 400 rebels in the dock did not show any remorse and laughed, Jodi immediately restored order. Solat then showed the court the recordings of the mass grave, it caused shock in the court as the Imperial soldiers who found the site answered questions from both the defense and prosecution. Kaval Pel's evidence was then read to to the court after Solat told the court how old the witness was, they were shocked to the core. The other Bajoran survivors then testified and answered questions from the defense and prosecutions in full clarity. Angela Walker's testimony was read as she broke down in her hospital bed. After two days, the trial was over with Angela Walker being found not guilty and released from custody, the other rebels were all found guilty and sentenced to execution, in her closing statement, Jodi said "Great evil was carried out by these traitors, their choices led them to here and they have shown no remorse for their actions. The fact that whole families were murdered in cold blood goes to show that these people are not fit to live in society and they will pay the price, sentence to be carried out immediately." The Bajoran survivors in the courtroom were all quiet as the news of the verdict sunk in.

Outside, the courthouse a crowd of citizens all watched the 400 condemned rebels being marched out and put against a wall in batches of 50 at a time. The executions were broadcast all over the empires as the people watched and cheered at the traitors' deaths. In a statement, Petrofski read to the crowd, "something like this must never happen again, this is the reason why the old ways must go. This crime was carried out by those who wanted the old ways of xenophobia and repression, those days are over. We have a dark side as a species, a capacity for violence and cruelty. We must bring ourselves out of the darkness and into the light, we will still loyally serve the empire but we will become a new Terran people, a people who can move forward as one species and fight to protect others who cannot fight for themselves." The crowd listened and understood the reasons why they had to move forward, instead of cheering, they clapped as one. Papela and Jodi watched the speech and agreed that the Terran people could move forward but with careful guidance, Solat also agreed on helping the Terran people get into the light before they left for Vulcan. At the Regent's palace, Jasmine gave the Kaval family her old cottage as a home and Kaval thanked the Regent for her kindness stating that it would be better to stay on Terra, Pel smiled and said "thank you." "Miss Kaval, you will like Terra" answered Jasmine smiling. "Pel, thank you for staying strong" said Petrofski. "May you both walk in the Prophets' light" replied Pel. "We will do Miss Kaval, I want you to be the best citizen you can be" answered Jasmine. "Yes Regent" replied Pel before she left with her brother.

Next in was Angela Walker, Petrofski presented her with her new identity and wished her well. Walker just sat down and read the pardon, "I won't waste this second chance" she said afterwards. "We know you won't. Not many get a second chance" answered Petrofski. "I'll help you in this war, I owe you that" replied Walker. "You'll have to work under supervision, no avoiding that" answered Petrofski. "I know" replied Walker. "Get some rest because you start on Monday" answered Petrofski. "Regent" replied Walker before she was escorted out of the palace and shown to her new home.
                  NMXb2ph.png
                    edited May 2018
                    Terran orbit (MU red)

The I.S.S. Moskva was preparing for another operation, "Regent, we have the I.S.S. Stadi on senors and she's got a heavy escort" reported Lt Murestsov. "Interesting" noted Regent Petrofski as the Stadi came alongside the Moskva. "We're being hailed, secure channel" reported Murestov. "Put her through and clear the bridge" ordered Petrofski. "Sir" reported Murestov as the bridge cleared. "Regent Lot" answered Petrofski. "Regent, transport over to the Stadi, what we must discuss cannot be said over a open channel" ordered Papela. "Ma'am" answered Petrofski, "Captain Dawson, run some crew drills and look after the ship" he ordered before he left for the Stadi. Aboard the Stadi, Papela greeted Petrofski after he transported in, "Regent, you better read this" said Papela passing Petrofski a PADD. "That explains why their weapons were so powerful" replied Petrofski after reading the report on the way to Papela's office.

In the office, Papela brought up a schematic of the I.S.S. Lorca. "They've enhanced their weapons all right, not sure how" said Petrofski. "The signature you are looking at is Kemocite, it increases the weapon's yield. That's what caused your shields problems" replied Papela. "I can see why, it does the job. Their torpedoes were just as dangerous" answered Petrofski. "80 ships lost, a price worth paying to save millions. Have the crews of those ships been accounted for?" asked Papela. "All crews were recovered, I would like to recommend that Captain Evans and the crew of the I.S.S. Johnston be awarded the Terran Star for their courage over Risa. He put himself, his crew and ship in harm's way to shield several disabled ships which allowed them to get their ships online and withdraw behind the lines, he did this at least six times until the Johnston was crippled escorting the I.S.S. Saber to safety" answered Petrofski. "That will boost public morale, ships can be replaced, crews can't so easily. Captain Evans and his crew are heroes who put others before themselves, they will be recognized as such" replied Papela. "Agreed, thank you ma'am" answered Petrofski. "Regent, thank you for your honesty" replied Papela. "Ma'am" answered Petrofski. "Dismissed, one more thing, congratulations to you and Jasmine." "Thank you ma'am, I'll send Jasmine your congratulations" replied Petrofski as he saluted Papela and returned to the Moskva.

Later at the Regent's palace, Petrofski studied the kemocite signatures and put a call in for a specialist unit to carry out covert operations to shut down this rebel weapons upgrade program. Meanwhile, Jasmine Smith-Petrofski had just returned with her guards from a site visit to a new worker's town. "How's progress?" asked Petrofski. "The workers have moved into their new homes, they were amazed at the things they were denied for years. I also spoke with the students at one of the new schools and they are liking the new facilities" answered Jasmine. "That's good, you are quite the social warrior when you have to be" replied Petrofski smiling. "It's the people who matter" answered Jasmine. "They are the foundation, Regent Lot sent us her congratulations" replied Petrofski. "I'll thank Regent Lot when I see her next. No hiding it now, it's beginning to show" answered Jasmine. "Doctor Wren has advised you to take it easy" replied Petrofski. "How about, for tonight we forget about work and have a quiet evening to ourselves?" asked Jasmine. "Sounds good" answered Petrofski.

NMXb2ph.png
                    • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
                      Terra, Regents Palace
                      Shade turned the chair so it faced the door of Mario's office as the door opened, Petrofski stepped backwards startled at the figure on the chair and simultaiously reached for a phaser and the shouted "Lights!"

"Good evening, Regent... The Empress has decided your request for 'professional intelligence officers" is to be granted as a reward for your recent victory." Shade began with a smirk on her face, "If the orders you provide myself or the crews of the Enteri'Is or Phantanis confluct with the Empresses however I will of course refuse."

"Wonderful Assassin, will here be anything else? Wait Enteri'Is OR Phantanis? How many ships does the Empress Assassin have under- never mind I don't need to know!"

"Correct answer. Just one more thing: Whom ever the mastermind behind all this is has compromised the Empire's cyber intelligence network... Made an attack on me on my ship- showing they have considerable skill with black ops. This snake needs to be beheaded... The empress is weary of this threat to her family and the Empire as whole- and quite frankly so am I. Provide m with enough information to deal with this insurrection once and for all and I will exercise the autonomy the Empress allows me and deal with it- permanently... Now shall we get to work in morning or do you have anything for me immediately- I haven't bothered going into your personal data base yet."
                      Why do I still play and put money into STO?
                      The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
                      Terra (MU red)

"This is the recent intel, we know how the enemy is enhancing their weapons. At Risa they hit us with Kemocite laced weapons and it get's more problematic. We have reason to believe Section 31 is pulling the rebel strings and not the Federation, it's not their usual MO. Section 31 would however arm these rebels and destabilize the empire, the identity of this "Lord" is still a mystery" said Petrofski handing Shade the intel. "Rebel weapons with a prime universe quantum signature, most disturbing" answered Shade. "Most disturbing indeed" replied Petrofski giving Shade his report of the Battle of Risa. "What about the defector, how cooperative has she been?" asked Shade. "Very, her intel has been very useful, just be careful, she's pregnant" answered Petrofski. "How many prisoners were taken at Risa?" asked Shade. "250 including their commander General Hawke, you have full reign to question them using what ever means you deem suitable" answered Petrofski.

"Thank you, Mr Hawke will be having a very bad day" replied Shade smirking. "The enemy are using captive citizens as slave labor, watch out because they will kill their captives if they are threatened. That's what they did on Caleb IV and nearly did at Vega, these animals have to be put down" answered Petrofski. "The empress has been most disturbed that it's Bajorans being targeted, she agrees" replied Shade. "They've crossed that line, this is what they did to joined Trills" answered Petrofski showing Shade the crime scene reports. "Killing the symbiotes in front of the hosts and leaving them to die in agony, no quarter will be given to those who harm citizens" replied Shade. "Agreed, we need to find their bases and shut them down" answered Petrofski. "In your next engagement, let one ship escape" suggested Shade. "So you can shadow them all the way to their base" answered Petrofski. "Exactly then Omega moves in to engage their fleet while my teams neutralize the rebel guards before they can kill their captives ready for your troops to liberate them" replied Shade.

"Let's test this plan, intelligence picked up a Rebel base and fleet yard in the Xarantine system. They may be holding captives there" answered Petrofski. "Get Omega ready to move, my ships will be ready to move on your mark" replied Shade. "Let's go kill some rebel scum" answered Petrofski. "Isn't it ironic?" asked Shade smirking. "What's ironic?" replied Petrofski. "Someone who turned down being in a crime family ends up ruling his people" answered Shade. "My father and his business associates got what they deserved" replied Petrofski. "Very true" answered Shade before they both transported to their ships. Battle Fleet Omega and a detachment of cloaked shadow ships then set course for Xarantine.

NMXb2ph.png
                        edited May 2018
                        Xarantine III (MU red)

Both Battle Fleet Omega and the Shadow detachment ships jumped out of slipstream and cloaked before they took position, "Do they know we're here?" asked Regent Petrofski. "We slipped past their sensor grid as the refreshed, we're in undetected" reported Lt Murestov. "Good, this time we get the jump on them for a change" answered Petrofski. "Strike team ready" reported Shade over a secured channel. "Remember the 1193" ordered Petrofski to all ships and Operation Lance commenced, "helm, micro jump into the atmosphere. All pilots and ground troops to your fighters and landing craft." "All pilots and ground troops are ready to go" reported Captain Dawson (red). "All hands, this is the Regent, prepare for turbulence" ordered Petrofski as the I.S.S. Moskva suddenly appeared in the Xarantine sky and began to drop.

"Distance?" asked Petrofski. "80'000 meters and dropping like a rock" reported Cmdr Sydulla. "All strike units, launch" ordered Petrofski. Aboard the lead fighter of Omega Squadron, Wing Commander Sabai commented "this'll be crazy." As the Moskva dropped to launch height, the shuttlebays opened and 40 fighters escorted 18 landing craft to the surface then engaged the rebel ground troops stunning the captives as Shadow troops led by Shade stealthily infiltrated the rebel base as the Moskva suddenly began to ascent out of the atmosphere with Loyalist troops securing the 150 captives alive, the rebel guards in shock of the Moskva's sudden attack threw down their weapons and surrendered. The Moskva then joined up with the rest of Omega and began focusing their fire on the enemy fleet, defending Xarantine were 50 Ranger class and 20 Atlas class Dreadnoughts. "All ships, focus on disabling their shields first" ordered Petrofski as the 150 ships of Battle Fleet Omega overloaded their phaser beams and fired.

40 enemy ships were hit by the first volley and suffered shield failures, Petrofski noted this as a weakness that he could exploit and soon Omega and the Shadow ships were overpowering the defenders' shields. "Enemy shields down, they're returning fire" reported Murestov. "Helm, hard left. Tactical, target their weapons and engines" ordered Captain Dawson. "Ma'am" chorused Sydulla and Ensign Yokama. "Fleet, prioritize enemy weapons and engines" ordered Petrofski as 20 loyalist ships rolled out of formation, "Push the line forward give those ships cover to get back online." "We could move the reserves to somewhere closer to our line, that way we can recover those crews" suggested Captain Dawson. "Go for it Joanna" answered Petrofski. "This the flagship to the reserves, move forward and take position behind our battle line. You are to recover the crews of our disabled ships" ordered Captain Dawson to the reserve. The reserves moved up and some ships began search and rescue operations to recover the crews of disabled ships.

Back on the ground, the Loyalist commandos and Shadows cleared the rebel base, ten minutes in and they had secured the command centre as rebel troops fought desperately. Their resistance came to an end with their deaths as they were refused quarter with only the high ranking rebels being taken alive. The base was then scoured for intel as Loyalist troops found cells containing more than 300 Bajorans and Trills, after each liberated captive was checked, they were cleared for evacuation as news of battle in orbit reached the ground. In space, the rebel fleet fought to the end as the Loyalists eroded their defense when the Shadow team on the ground activated the orbital defenses and turned them on the rebel fleet. "Well played" commented Petrofski as phaser fire tore into the enemy fleet, "Finish them." The Loyalists then opened fire with every weapon they had and soon the rebel fleet was destroyed to the last ship. Once the fleet yards were secured by Loyalist troops, the ground forces were recalled and all the liberated captives beamed up with them. Shade's teams also returned to their ships after they had recovered every piece of intel they could get their hands on and downloaded the base computers. The Loyalist fleet then slipped away undetected towing their disabled ships out of system for repair, all that was left of the rebel base was rubble with the fleet yards under loyalist control. Back at Terra, Petrofski congratulated Shade on a job well done. "Crazy works" answered Shade. "That it does, we'll need more crazy" replied Petrofski. "You'll receive a copy of the intel report for your next Regent's meeting" answered Shade.
                        NMXb2ph.png
                          edited May 2018
                          Terra (MU red)

"How did you get into my.......oh wait I need not ask" said Regent Petrofski when he found Shade reading his personal data. "I was looking through your combat reports. I had my people do some checking on the intel recovered from Xarantine, this was found" replied Shade as she passed Petrofski a black box and told him to "open it." When Petrofski opened the box he saw a black Starfleet badge and it confirmed his suspicions, "Section 31" commented Petrofski afterwards. "We also have examined the communication logs and we got this" answered Shade bringing up the last log, she then played it. After they had listened to the log, Shade put voice recognition software on and it was revealed to be Franklin Drake (Prime). "Drake" Shade commented afterwards. "Who's Drake?" asked Petrofski. "Franklin Drake is the head of Section 31, a very dangerous man to cross" answered Shade.

"Drake won't be acting alone, who's his puppet master?" asked Petrofski. "Good question" answered Shade. "We need to get into their computer grid" replied Petrofski. "You know anyone?" asked Shade. "Jasmine does but her friend retired to focus on her family, she's on Brea III in the prime universe. She's someone I can trust" answered Petrofski. "Arrange for Jasmine to contact her, it's time to bring an old friend out of retirement" replied Shade smirking. "You trust her?" asked Petrofski. "I do, you've never seen what she does to those who get on her bad side" answered Shade. "The kind of person we need" replied Petrofski. "My thoughts exactly" answered Shade. "Recruit her" replied Petrofski.

Brea III (Prime)

Trianna (red) was at home practicing with Trianna (prime) on the guitars when a call from Terra came through, "Jas, how's things?" asked Trianna (red) after Trianna (prime) left. "Is this channel secure?" asked Jasmine Smith-Petrofski. "It is" answered Trianna (red) after she put her security program on. "Good because I'm bringing you out of retirement" replied Jasmine. "That serious?" asked Trianna (red). "It is, we're sending a ship to pick you up" answered Jasmine, "We'll speak in person when you get here" and the screen went blank. "Crazy" commented Trianna (red) afterwards. When Trianna (red) entered the lounge, she asked Trianna (prime) if her and Ablim Snr could help Isosia (red) with Ablim Jnr (red). "Personal business, we won't ask" said Trianna (prime). "Thanks" answered Trianna (red), "well I better go and pack." "Have fun" said Trianna (prime). "Oh I will be" answered Trianna (red).

NMXb2ph.png
                            edited May 2018
                            Brea III (Prime)

At the Smith house, Dexter Smith was disturbed by Attila barking at his office door. "What is it? Show me" said Smith and he followed the wolf to his office, when he opened the door, it was pitch black. "Lights, no point hiding, you cannot fool Attila" said Smith and the lights came on. "Mr Smith, if you are wondering how I found you, your sister gave me the address" said Shade. "Don't mind Attila, this is not a social call I take it" answered Smith, "or maybe you are looking for someone." "I'm looking for an old friend" replied Shade. "I'll invite her over, safer that way" answered Smith. "Tell her an old friend is here to see her godson, she'll understand" replied Shade. "That works" answered Smith and he made a call. "Hey boss, how's Mereu?" asked Trianna (red). "She's fine, thanks for asking. There's an old friend of yours here to see her godson" replied Smith. "I'll be right over" answered Trianna, "Give me about 15 minutes to sort him out." "I'll see you then" replied Smith. "Laters, Trianna out" answered Trianna and the screen went blank.

"I'm taking little man to see his Uncle Dexter and Aunt Mereu" said Trianna (red) at the Valdez household. "Keep out of trouble" answered Trianna (prime). "Have fun" added Joanna Valdez. "Let's go and see your uncle" said Trianna (red) to her little one. When they got to the Smith household, Trianna (red) got quite the surprise when she entered the lounge, "Trianna my old friend, it's been too long" said Shade. "That it has" answered Trianna (red). "I noticed you're retired, family grounds" replied Shade. "I did not want my son growing up in that environment, I retired to protect him" answered Trianna (red). "How much do your family know?" asked Shade. "My family have a keep the past buried policy, they don't know my past and that's safer for them and me" answered Trianna (red). Shade just smirked and replied "You and your secrets. You've been recalled, there is an insurrection of Terran extremists. Citizens have been deliberately targeted." "I know, I watch INN and it's made me angry" answered Trianna (red). "We're going hunting" replied Shade. "I've made arrangements with my sister for childcare, she considered it personal business and did not ask" answered Trianna (red). "Smart girl" replied Shade. "He's awake" answered Trianna (red). "He's grown since I saw him last" replied Shade. "Nearly one year old, dad told me that it only gets harder the older they get" answered Trianna (red). "Trianna" said Smith after the all clear was given for Dexter and Mereu to enter the room.

"Beautiful looking animal" commented Shade as she was making a fuss of Attila. "He's a Terran Timber Wolf, had him since he was a puppy. He's one of the family and guard dog at the same time, he saved my life" replied Smith, "Mereu is alpha female and he knows that" as Mereu clicked her fingers and led Attila to his enclosure. After Trianna (red) passed her little one over to Shade, she noticed Shade trying to teach her godson some classic operas. After a few hours, Trianna (red) and her little went home. At the Valdez household a few hours later, Trianna (red) gave her sister the schedule and told her she would be home in a few weeks and told her little one that mommy would be back home soon. At the Smith household 20 minutes later, Trianna (red) arrived ready to move. "You ready for a hunt?" asked Shade smirking. "Let's go" answered Trianna (red). "Death Cap, prep the shuttle" ordered Shade. "Ma'am, move to the mountains 2 clicks north. Pick up will be there" answered Death Cap over the secure channel. "Roger that, eta 20 minutes" replied Shade. "Time to go for a walk" answered Trianna (red) as both activated their bio-dampeners and got walking. They arrive 20 minutes later and a shuttle decloaked, they then boarded and the the shuttle recloaked and left Brea III. They were on the Enteri'Is and on their way back to Imperial space at transwarp.

They arrived at the Badlands and evading the Alliance blockade six hours later, they crossed into Imperial space and were soon on their way to Terra for a meeting with the Regents. "Time to plan hunting rebel scum" commented Trianna (red) on the bridge of the Enterri'ls. "All will be revealed on Terra, Ghost, we've got your gear ready" answered Shade. "Before I retired, I locked my intel network to my personal password. I'm transferring it to you and my castle and lands have been transferred over to you" replied Trianna (red) as she handed Shade the PADD containing the deeds and network password. "No need for it?" asked Shade. "No point having it when I was retired, besides it's better these are in safe hands" answered Trianna (red).
                            NMXb2ph.png
                              Terra, Regent's palace (MU red)

Regent Mario Petrofski went to his office to finish off his paperwork, "Lights" ordered Petrofski keeping his hand on his phaser. "Regent, beautiful evening wouldn't you agree" asked Shade as she was going through his military records. "You really should increase your computer security, wait, that won't keep us out" added Ghost as she decloaked. "I'm not asking how you both got in. Trianna, nice to see you again" answered Petrofski. "Mario, been too long. Regent of Terra, you have gone up in the world" replied Ghost smirking. "Co-Regent more accurately, follow me" answered Petrofski. "I hear you are having a rebel problem, I do watch INN" replied Ghost as she looked at all the Russian and Japanese art on the walls. "That's why I requested you were recalled, what you've seen on INN is only surface level. This rebellion goes much deeper and darker" answered Petrofski passing Ghost a PADD.

"Interesting, Section 31. Judging from your thoughts, you are certain" replied Ghost. "We need to find and eliminate their puppet master because they are not working alone backing this rebellion. They are complicit in the rounding up and killing of non-Terran Imperial citizens. This must stop and this rebellion must be stamped out" answered Petrofski as they came into the conference room. "I heard about Caleb IV, that's what got my attention" replied Ghost. "This rebellion crossed the line" answered Petrofski. "And they must face fear itself, find their top level handlers and eliminate them with extreme prejudice" added Regent Jasmine Smith-Petrofski. "Jas, been too long" answered Ghost. "Trianna, thanks for coming on short notice" replied Jasmine. "You're a friend, friends help each other" answered Ghost. "How's your little one?" asked Jasmine. "He's doing well, he's with his aunt and uncle while I'm away" answered Ghost.

"How's my brother?" asked Jasmine. "He's fine, Mereu still has to hunt him down to stop him from avoiding his medicals" answered Ghost laughing. "That's good and some things never change" replied Jasmine smiling. "Time to get to business, we're to discuss a strategy for dealing with this rebellion. So far, we're working on two fronts, military and civil" said Petrofski. "The best way to deal with insurgency is hearts and minds, on that front, I've put reforms in that improve the lives of the ordinary citizen and worker. Mario has been hammering the rebellion with military force, what we are looking for is a covert option that deals with the leadership" added Jasmine. "Agreed, but they will disperse to avoid being hunted down" answered Shade. "They can't hide, they will meet death and fear in the end" replied Ghost.

"We also need to get into their computer network, that's the other reason I recalled you" answered Jasmine. "I'm sensing a but" replied Ghost. "Their computer system is 23rd century" answered Jasmine. "Should be interesting, you have any prisoners we can speak to?" asked Ghost. "General Richard Hawke, he's in a secure facility awaiting trial. I need you and Shade to have a "word" with him, make him uncomfortable as possible and make him experience fear. Break him" answered Petrofski. "Make sure he receives a traitor's last painful days alive, don't let him die until you have all the information in his head" added Jasmine. "Regents" chorused Shade and Ghost. "He'll be begging for mercy by time we've finished with him" answered Shade. "I'll be as creative as possible, he'll get no mercy" added Ghost smiling.
                              NMXb2ph.png
                                Undisclosed secure facility, Terra (MU red)

General Richard Hawke was awakened by remote agonizer. When he came too, the room was pitch black as he yelled "Whoever you are, you're dead and so is your family." "You feeling lucky punk?" asked a female voice as Hawke screamed to another jolt. "Lights" ordered another female voice and Shade ad Ghost were both stood in front of the cell. "Mr Hawke, today will be the worst day of your life" said Shade. "I do not fear you" replied Hawke. "You will soon feel fear as we take your mind apart, one piece at a time. It's befitting for a traitor" answered Ghost. "It is indeed" commented Shade as she jolted Hawke and had the guards drag him out by his feet. "Ouch, that looks painful" said Ghost as Hawke's head bounced off the floor. "I'd rather die than give you answers you *****" replied Hawke as he was manhandled onto a wall rack and secured to it. "Oh you will die, but not until we get what we want" answered Shade.

"Keep still, this may sting a lot" said Ghost as she implanted a agony chip into Hawke's head. The screams could be heard outside the room as Shade and Ghost got to work on breaking Hawke. "I won't betray my lord" said Hawke defiantly. "You don't even need to speak traitor, interesting thing about me is that I'm Betazoid and I'm in your head" said Ghost. "Play with his pain receptors" said Shade smirking. "Mr Hawke, pain" said Ghost, Hawke screamed as Ghost started messing with his memory. "What's this, you don't need this memory" asked Ghost as she erased Hawke's memories of his family. "By time we're finished with you, you will be an empty shell. You brought this on yourself, your records have been erased and you no longer exist officially. That means we can do what ever we want to you" said Shade to Hawke. "**** you" answered Hawke. "Not that way inclined" replied Ghost as she dug deeper into Hawke's mind. Hawke's defiance soon to turned to begging for mercy as Ghost started erasing his childhood memories. "My colleague here has her ways, you got on our wrong side, a fatal mistake" said Shade. "Thank you Mr Hawke, now you have permission to die" said Ghost as she wrote down the base locations and the identity of Hawke's lord, "Do you know what the ancient Romans used to do to criminals?" she asked Hawke afterwards. Hawke gulped and did not answer.

"They used to crucify them, death took three days or more" said Shade. "Can we crucify him?" asked Ghost smiling. "Remind me never to get on your bad side" answered Shade smirking, "Mr Hawke, for crimes against the Terran Empire you are sentenced to death by crucifixion. Sentence will be carried out immediately" said Shade to Hawke afterwards. Hawke was then taken to a remote location in the North American wilderness and nailed to the branches of a large tree by Shade and Ghost and left to die as blizzards engulfed the area. Three days later, Shade and Ghost went back to the location and saw Hawke still nailed to the tree and frozen to death. "Vaporize the body" ordered Shade. "With pleasure" replied Ghost as she fired her phaser. Back at the Regent's palace, Shade did some checking and soon discovered that Captain Micheal Ford of the I.S.S. Constellation had gone AWOL. In a Regent's meeting, the new intel was shared by Shade and Ghost. "We have a suspect, this puppet master may or may not be Michael Ford, the troubles with this rebellion and Section 31 all started when he went AWOL" said Shade to the Regents. "We also found where the rebel bases are in the Beta Quadrant, poor Mr Hawke begged for mercy after we tore the information from his head" added Ghost. "Where is Hawke?" asked Papela. "We crucified him and left him to chill in a blizzard, he will no longer bother you" answered Ghost. "Field commanders, I want a plan for hitting all Beta Quadrant rebel bases in one strike at the same time on my desk by 0900 tomorrow. Shade, Ghost, hunt down the I.S.S. Constellation and bring her in along with her crew. They are to be questioned" ordered Papela. "Ma'am" chorused the officers in the room.

NMXb2ph.png
                                • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
                                  On board the shuttle;

“Kristen, will you get your **** out of my face?” Naynta (p) complained
                                  “It’s not like I can pull them into my chest,” she replied. “You’re just at a bad height.”
                                  “Or the right height,” Naynta (r) purred. “Nom nom nom.”
                                  “STOP THAT!” Kristen shrieked.
                                  “I don't know why you two hate her,” Naynta (Y) said. “I kind of like her!”
                                  “Thank you.”
                                  “She’s vain, stuck-up, status obsessed and thinks she's prettier than everyone else,” Naynta (p) answered.
                                  “I had my Kristen tortured to death,” Naynta (r) observed.
                                  An awkward Silence fell over the shuttle.
                                  “uhh ... how can you kill someone this pretty?” Naynta (Y) broke the silence hugging Kristin.
                                  “Thank you. At least someone appreciates me.”
                                  “Now that you’ve all settled that,” Aunlel said. “Whoever that is, could you not rest your **** on my head while I'm trying to fly? “
                                  “I can't help it,” Paris complained.”Tru keeps pushing me forward every time she turns to talk to Sutherland.”
                                  “Why don't you sit on Aunlel's lap?” Oylumi giggled
                                  How did she put up with them? Thay sighed. Now I know how she feels.
                                  “I wouldn't be able to see the controls past her giant ****,” Aunlel complained.
                                  “I'm sure the autopilot can do a better job anyway,” Oylumi said.” Then you can rub your face into her chest and taste of those lovely round grapefruits. “
                                  “I beg your pardon lady. I am a much better pilot than you ever will be. And what does it take to get it through that thick skull of yours that I am not interested in her?”
                                  “Blah blah blah,” Oylumi said dismissively. “Hands up if you think Paris and Aunlel…”
                                  “Shut up, Oylumi,” Kava snapped.
                                  “Oooooooo,” came from the others around them.
                                  “So it’s you that likes Paris, Kava?” Naynta (Y) asked
                                  “I ...,” Kava stuttered blushing.
                                  ” Owww, while the Empress is away, the Trill's get to play?!” Aunlel asked.
                                  For the love of..., Thay thought to herself. How was this lot able to cause me so much trouble? How were they so hard to catch?
                                  “Oh, so that's why the two of you came in for your medical at the same time?” Tamiko asked
                                  “Do I intrude into your lives?!” Paris asked annoyed
                                  “Is this a rescue mission or a holo-novel?” Wheeler asked
                                  “I'm not sure anymore,” Sutherland replied
                                  “Are we there yet?” Oorz asked. “Kava's new inflatable chest keeps hitting my back.”
                                  “You're going to need more than a bucket and spade now, Oorz,” Kava replied. “I'm sure we can find a digger for you and Annamea for future missions ....failing that I suppose one of you with have to lay on your back while the other lays on top.”

Thay couldn’t hold it in any longer.
                                  “How much longer?” she said louder than she had intended.
                                  “Look ahead ma’am,” Aunlel said.
                                  They had been too occupied arguing to notice that the barrier was in view now.
                                  “It is…big. Can we make it through it undetected?”
                                  “All sensors will be momentarily disrupted when we hit. They won’t see us, but our back up will have to wait on this side. They’ll be seen when they come through.”
                                  “So we’ll be on our own…”
                                  “No problem.”
                                  “You forget ma’am. We were MACOs,” Sutherland said. “We got this”
                                  “Very well. Then we...”
                                  “You all should hold on”
                                  “We’re about to hit it.”
                                  ‘Hold on to what…”
                                  The ship lurched violently and it passengers were thrown about.
                                  “That was unpleasant,” Thay observed.” Everyone alright?”
                                  “The sheer volume of boobage in here cushioned the impact,” Wheeler observed.
                                  “We’ve had worse.”
                                  “Still on their tail.”
                                  “Cloak reestablished. Looks like they didn’t see us.”
                                  “How can you tell?”
                                  “They haven’t opened fire on us.”

ISS Mars
                                  A lone figure walked down a hallway. It looked around before ducking into storage room.
                                  “So far so good,” she said aloud. “Can you give me a minute of freedom?”
                                  Had anyone else been around, they would have been amazed the see the person’s uniform flow off of her and reform in to a humanoid shape.
                                  “Something wrong Tessa?”
                                  “These spot’s they painted on me itch.”
                                  “This mirror universe is a Trill obsessed society. No one gives a second look at one.”
                                  “Except for wanting to have sex with them. Gah can’t scratch...can’t scratch...”
                                  “Allow me.”
                                  The humanoid flowed back on to her reappearing as her uniform. Underneath thousands of little fibers played across her skin.
                                  She sighed contentedly.
                                  “Oh you’re an angel Cassie. Now let’s see if we can get this ship to leave a trail for our friends to follow.”

“Ma’am?”
                                  “What?”
                                  “There’s a micro hull fracture in the port nacelle.”
                                  “How did that happen?”
                                  “Most likely we hit the barrier going too fast. I did advise you that we needed to slow down.”
                                  “Damage?”
                                  “We’re venting microscopic amounts of drive plasma. Not enough to affect our speed. We should stop to make repairs.”
                                  “We’re only three hours out. How long will it take?”
                                  “About twelve hours to…”
                                  “TWELVE HOURS!”
                                  She grabbed the officer by the chest.
                                  “Do you know how long I have been waiting to get to her?”
                                  “Ma’am… please…”
                                  “How long I have been waiting to plunge those needles into those flesh orbs of hers and for her to realize that her pain is just beginning?”
                                  “…please… ma’am… “
                                  She let her go and she fell to the floor cradling her chest.
                                  “Fix it after we return. Have the maintenance crew boothed for the rest of the trip for doing such poor maintenance on the ship.”
                                  “…yes...ma’am…”

“She’s dropping out of warp,” Oylumi announced. “We must be near.”
                                  “Slowing to impulse,” Aunlel said. “Passive sensors only.”
                                  “No star, planet, or any other body in the area. They really are in the middle of nowhere.”
                                  “All stop,” Thay ordered.
                                  “Ma’am?”
                                  “We don’t want to blunder in to a detection grid. Observe them. Then wait for their signal it’s safe to approach”
                                  “Yes ma’am. All stop.”
                                  And now, Thay thought. I have to do what I hate most. Wait

They didn't have to wait long. Barely ten minutes after stopping they saw their target disappear from their sensors.
                                  "There it is. We found the edge of the detection field."
                                  "Can you monitor it with just the passives?"
                                  "Yes we can. When something happens it's energy signature will change."
                                  "Then call the troops and move in."
                                  "So now, again we wait."

"Docking complete ma'am."
                                  "Good. Now getting the engineering team out of the booths and tell them to have that plasma leak fixed as soon as possible or I'll find another way to motivate them to move faster."
                                  "Yes ma'am."
                                  She was actually smiling as she left the bridge and headed for the docking hatch.
                                  So much fun awaits, she thought. She and several others filed through the hatch on to the station. They didn't take notice of the red haired Trill in the back of the group. She followed along with the rest until she came to a corner. She quietly ducked around it and kept going.
                                  "We're in."
                                  "That was the hard part. Now we have to find the sensor control center."
                                  "Wow, so many Trills around here."
                                  "Appearantly all Sito's have a Trill fetish. It's something in their genetics that transcends universes. Can you read someone's mind to find out where it is?"
                                  "I already did. It's this way."

Shortly Two levels below a figure walked up to a guarded door.
                                  "Excuse me, but I need to get in there."
                                  "Go away before I report you to the Admiral. She'd have so much fun with cute little suicidal Trill like you."
                                  "Not really. I'd just want to pull her arms and legs off for what she's doing to our friend."
                                  The guards just stared at her in shock.
                                  There was an audible loud sigh as two tendrils shot out of the fabric of the trill's uniform and wrapped around their necks. Their heads were slammed together and they slumped to the floor.
                                  "Cassie, Can you please stay on script?"
                                  "Sorry. But what he said was revolting."
                                  "True. But how do we get in now?"
                                  "The direct approach."

Five people sat in the small room that monitored the external security for the station. Their eyes very rarely left their own displays. They had trained to ignore almost all distractions.
                                  However the sound of metal tearing as the door was torn open got all their attention.
                                  "Hello everyone. If you move I'll tear you in half."
                                  Again the tendrils shot of her uniform and wrapped around them pulling them out of their chairs.
                                  "That's to stop you from doing something dumb like hitting the alarm."
                                  She said stepping into the room.
                                  "Now who is in charge here?"
                                  No one spoke.
                                  "Alright then."
                                  Cassie grabbed on one of the chairs and ripped it out of the floor. In front of their horrified faces, she compressed the chair down into a ball with her bare hands. She dropped it on the floor in front of them.
                                  "Now tell me who's in charge or I start doing that to your soft bodies."
                                  Four of them pointed at the one who had been at the far console.
                                  "Now you don't want me to squeeze your head and make that squishy thing you call a brain come running out of your ears do you? Good, then put the detection grid in to diagnostic mode or i'll pop your skull like an over ripe fruit."

“It’s down! The grid just went down!”
                                  “It’s off?”
                                  “Not off but inactive.”
                                  “Good enough. Take us in slow and easy until we cross it. Signal our back up to come through the barrier and move in.”

“I’m back. Miss me?”
                                  “More than… what the hell happened to you?”
                                  “They were a gift from the Admiral for ‘a job well done. “
                                  ‘She gives out bust enhancements for doing well?”
                                  “I guess she wants everyone to look like her sex toy.” She posed.” You like them?”
                                  ”oh yeah. I’m going to have so much fun with those.”
                                  “Speaking of fun, I think its time we break them emotionally.”
                                  “As much as I enjoy hearing her scream, her tears will be even better.”

“ Okay ... I want Sito taken alive!, Aunlel, Oylumi, I hope you two can handle a rifle, once the shuttle I docked, it may be best if you two abandon the shuttle and join one of the teams. “
                                  “Yes ma'am,” they chorused.
                                  “But how will we get away afterwards?” Aunlel asked
                                  “If all goes according to plan, Admiral Heath will be here shortly with our forces along with Pelagia Lot and the Ask'kaar Third Assault Fleet to bail us out.”
                                  “I hope their timing is correct... Wait Pelagia Lot?” Aunlel asked
                                  “Naynta ... the 'evil' one, married Pelagia, and if I understand their customs, also managed to bag her two sisters too, but don't worry Aunlel, You'll get on well with them. They have some weird sport ... it's like a cross between acrobatics and tennis. “
                                  “I guess there truly is someone for everyone.” She powered on her rifle. “Shall we ladies?”
                                  The shuttle pulled up next to the station.
                                  “Okay ladies,” Thay explained. “We'll need to be quick and swift, as far as I'm concerned, everyone on that outpost is a hostile target, unarmed or not you stun them! Kill them if only necessary. Lock on to Tessa and send us to her location. Ready? Energize.”
                                  Outside the security office the occupants of the shuttle appeared weapons drawn. Thay gave out their orders.
                                  “Naynta (R) you're with me, the rest of you split up by squads and cause as much damage as possible. Tessa, that’s a disturbing sight… subdue your playmates and go to the detention block. See who else they have here. Kavas, Paris find the internal security control disable communications. Move out.”

“Hello ladies. Guess what Empress? Your dear admiral gave these to me, same size as you. she’s already creating your replacement. I always told you that you were so easy to replace in her bed.”
                                  “Now we promised to reveal who you killed this time. Did you make those poor children orphans or not…”
                                  “But before we do that, let’s up the ante a little.”
                                  Two screens behind them lit up. On each screen a person sat in a cell.
                                  “Now this is subject A and B. Now you can see the person that you’re about to kill.”
                                  “But, that’s not all.”
                                  “Cause were adding in a C”
                                  A third screen lit up showing another cell.
                                  “I think that you may already know this person. Especially you miss First lady.”
                                  Both of them looked at the screen, mirror images of disbelief spread across their faces.
                                  “No…” the Empress whispered.
                                  “Michael…’ the first Lady croaked out.
                                  “That’s right. You’re Ford.”
                                  “Our friends took him before they got you.”
                                  “It was him that sent you in to our arms.”
                                  “I mean yeah, you know that your husband didn’t actually betray you…”
                                  “’but now you get to watch him die. Maybe.”
                                  “That you see depends on highness here.”
                                  “Now you see, you have a one in three chance of killing her husband and your friend.”
                                  “And if you don’t chose, you get to watch all three die.”
                                  “You…”
                                  “Oh save the insults. You have a choice to make.”
                                  “If you require further motivation, I’ll give you a treat. You can watch me scream and suffer”
                                  She waved her hand. Several of her henchmen to brought in figure in a batter Starfleet uniform and dumped it on the floor in front of them. Prime nudged it with her foot rolling it over revealing that it was indeed another copy of them.
                                  “First Lady, this broken Bajoran here came looking for you ... look at her now ... beaten, 'blown up' and covered in wounds from several weeks of constant punishments ... poor dear can't hear you at the moment, she passed out during our last round of tests, apparently she's not like me, her or your wife, she has no interest in Trills ... and all that effort we went to find her a friend to play with.”
                                  “So you have fifteen minutes to choose. Every minute past the first you take to decide, we’re going to cut something off of her.”
                                  “And it will all be your fault.”
                                  “I will not play your game…”
                                  “Wow, even when she knows someone will suffer?” Red thought out loud. “Let’s change the rules then.”
                                  “I really don't know what our other self sees in you.”
                                  “So, you see this weaker version of us on the floor?”
                                  Red placed an agonizer on her back and turned it on. The figure on the floor started to have a fit.
                                  Prime smiled at the twitching figure.
                                  “Whoever removes it, gets punished.”
                                  They watched as both of them reached for it, but the first lady got to it first and knocked it off. She looked up at them smiling.
                                  “Bring it on *expletive*.”
                                  “So predictable,” red sighed. She attached an agonizer to Empress back. “You moons are bigger than hers do they slow you down? So then, can you guess the voltage?”
                                  “My Thay's sex toys have a bigger kick than that,” she said through gritted teeth.
                                  “If I recall her 'toys' were the Trill girls, is that what you really think of them? Vaylin wouldn't be happy; then again, she never seemed to like me.”
                                  “Nobody does.
                                  “Now that’s just not true, “Prime said kissing her. “You know, I'll never get tired to watching you two in pain, but what I like the best, Is the fear in your eyes ... want to watch this?”
                                  She turned on another monitor.
                                  “This Empress is what happened to your wife and her friend Vaylin at the hands of the Ask'kaar. All without anesthetic. Let’s listen to those screams. If you turn away I’ll kill those three immediately.”
                                  “See what they did to her?” Red explained. “They put a slug into Vaylin to see if it would make her go crazy, but that's nothing compared to Thay's treatment ...”
                                  “They didn’t put something in, but they did take something out. No more babies for her.”
                                  “She told me what they did to her,” the Empress. “It’s why I went after them...why I let her have her... fun...with them...”
                                  “So are...they your inspiration for what you've done here?” the First Lady asked.
                                  “Oh keep watching,” Prime smirked.
                                  They watched as a familiar figure in a Starfleet uniform walked in to room. They asked about the status of the two.
                                  Empress shook her head in disbelief
                                  “...no...”
                                  “You remember Admiral T’Shoak don’t you?” Prime asked. “Bane of your existence?”
                                  “...they knew?” The First Lady asked. “They knew all along?”
                                  “... how...why...”
                                  “...they knew this was going on and they did nothing? “
                                  “I suspect that she was nothing more than an advisor for someone else, who I suspect is the same group of people who run this station,” Prime said.
                                  “The Terran Empire isn't the only brutal faction out there, first lady, now why- “
                                  Red screamed and collapsed to the floor.*
                                  The other Sito that had been lying on the floor removed the agonizer that had been knocked on to floor from Red’s leg. She then placed it on the controls on Red’s wrist. It sparked, deactivating the restraints on both Heaths.
                                  “I don't know why these two wanted you two, but she is mine!” she said pointing at Prime.
                                  “Clever girl!” Prime said reaching for her sidearm.
                                  “No you don't,” the first Lady grabbed her arm, trying to bite her arm.
                                  The Empress climbed on top of Red wrapping her hands around her neck
                                  “…your... not...getting...back...up…”
                                  Red wrapped her legs around Empress, grabbing her chest with one of her hands.
                                  “I can see why she likes you!”
                                  A phaser discharge blasted against the wall.
                                  “Get the gun!” the other Sito yelled.
                                  “Oh, I've missed this, so ferocious!” Prime purred pulling the First Lady towards her. “A pity really, I was never that interested in you, but I might make an exception tonight."
                                  “And that’s the last thing you'll ever see,” the Empress yelled jamming her fingers into Red’s eyes.
                                  “(expletive) you!” the First lady screamed biting down on Prime’s nose. The crunch of cartilage echoed in her ears.
                                  For once it was both of the Sito’s that were screaming in the room.
                                  For a few moments the torturers became the tortured, until security arrived. They jabbed the three with their agonizers until they were pulled off of them.
                                  Red rolled over clutching her face.
                                  “Prime *expletive*!”
                                  “Stun the Empress and the defect!” Prime yelled. “Bring this one to my quarters!”
                                  “Pity that you didn’t take off my nails,” the Empress wheezed. “Another few seconds you would have been blind.”

“I'll see you dead before you touch me,” the First Lady stated.
                                  Prime grabbed her by the chest.
                                  “Well, I guess you failed ... take her to my room, strip her and cuff her in the booth.
                                  She picked up Red.
                                  “We’ll get you checked out, and then the little one over there will suffer. As for our rebellious friend, let her and the Empress bond, I'm sure they'll get along just fine. “
                                  ” Can I have something to drink?” the First Lady asked as she was drug away. “I need to get the taste of *expletive* out of my mouth “
                                  “Throw a bucket of water over her after you chain her up.”
                                  “A drink and a shower all in one. Things are looking up.”
                                  “Keep wishing, [insult] “

sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
                                • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
                                  Part 2

They filed out leaving the two lying panting on the floor.
                                  The new Sito looked at her.
                                  “Who are you? “
                                  She gave a faint smile.
                                  “I'm the one that's the Empress of the mirror universes?”
                                  “So ... you're the mirror version? “
                                  “Actually, I was born the prime universe.”
                                  “The federation took over the Empire? “
                                  “In a way I guess,” she laughed. “I suppose you're wondering how a federation starship captain ended up Empress of the Empire… Wait, what universe are you from?”
                                  “Uhh whatever one the other big boobed lady was from?”
                                  “You're from the prime? The psycho the dragged her away is from the prime. I know how dumb this sounds but how can you both be from the prime? “
                                  “You and the large chested one are from the same universe? So I could ask you the same question. Best guess ... something likely happened when we participated at the battle of Antares.”
                                  “Antares... You're from my timeline? But how did you end up here? In this timeline I mean? “
                                  “During the battle the Athena was hit, we were forced to abandon ship, I don't recall much after I entered the escape pod, just waking up here several months ago, being tortured daily by those two for information. “
                                  “Oh Prophets Antares was two... three years ago. You were thrown forward in time. The temporal aberrations surrounding that moment are phenomenal. “
                                  “I don't know ... I just recall waking up here and being exposed to one punishment after another. They even gave me the chest improvement too, then another virus to ... get me in the 'mood.' I use to joke about Vulcan mating rituals, but whatever they gave me ... makes their Pon'Farr look like nothing. “
                                  “I hope I did gouge her eyes out. *Sigh* those two have so much to answer for.”
                                  “The only thing I have them to be thankful for is bringing me and Vaylin together, but yes, I will kill them for murdering my crew! They tortured poor Vaylin, she was one of my tactical officers, I'm not sure where they got the Symbioant from, but they put one in her, she spent days screaming in pain.”
                                  “Vaylin... Is she still here or did she escape? I know of a Vaylin that had the same thing done to her. I wonder if they're the same “
                                  “She was sharing a cell with me, the other me ... the one with long hair would go to great lengths to get us to ... well ... you know. Apparently another version of me got a woman pregnant, and they're eager to find out how that occurred. “
                                  “That was me. That other version of you, we're married. We still don't know how it happened, but our girls are adorable. “
                                  “Really? Well ... don't take this the wrong way, but I don't feel any kind of attraction towards you, maybe your chest, but they look rather delicate and ... small ... compared to Vaylins.”
                                  “No offense taken and the feeling is mutual. Still, my post baby chest has been called many things, but small was never one of them. I can't imagine how much of that stuff that they must given her.”
                                  “I'm sure my counterpart won't be insulted to hear that. I uhh ... was referring to your chest, not your stomach. “
                                  “I was talking about my chest. You called these small. They are far from it. Why would you think I was talking about my stomach...”
                                  The Empress stopped talking and started laughing.
                                  “Oh Prophets. I'm being tortured on an hourly basis and I'm upset you called my **** small. I think I'm starting to lose it. “

“Love your decorations, “the first mused about room, “early damaged *expletive*. Very nice.”
                                  Prime had her chained to the ceiling, then sat on the edge of a desk.
                                  “So then first lady, how do you think your crew is doing?”
                                  “Probably goofing off on Risa.”
                                  Prime smiled.
                                  “Wrong.”
                                  She turned on the monitor on the desk and swiveled it toward her captive.
                                  “Nice shuttle bay. You can see from the ship marking that it’s the one from your ship. Looks like they're taking on supplies from a science ship. Hmm… looks a little deserted, but, you know, let's call some people too it.”
                                  On the screen the shuttle parked there exploded.
                                  “That’ll bring them running.”
                                  The first looked at defiantly.
                                  “After everything you've done to me, you expect me to believe that's a real image? Try again.”
                                  “Okay, how’s this?”
                                  She pulled something from behind the desk and dumped a piece of wreckage in front of her.
                                  “I believe this shuttle was commonly used by whoever is Doll-Four. “
                                  “...Cho...”
                                  She stared at it for a long time before looking up at Prime.
                                  “I'm going to make you beg for mercy. What I do to you is going to redefine what war crimes are. Do you hear me! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!”
                                  “I do so like how your chest bounces when you're prodded into a fit of rage,” Prime giggled.
                                  “I'LL TEAR YOURS OFF YOU *expletive*!”
                                  “Not with your arms chained to the ceiling you won't...”
                                  Inarticulate yelling was the only reply she got. She leaned in and examined her chest.
                                  “You know ... I think I do see what my counterpart sees in you ... These fun bags of yours, they could feed an army.”
                                  “Get away from me! “
                                  Prime slapped her across the face.
                                  “You know, I don't know what to do with you ... for the meantime though, I think I'll cuff you to my bed ... I'm tired and I needed a new pillow anyway. “
                                  “I will kill you in your sleep. You will pay.”
                                  “Hmmm still defiant? Well then, while I nap, I think I'll leave this on for you.”
                                  She changed the images on the monitor.
                                  “These are recordings of what Sito and Naynta have been doing to our universes version of the Ask'kaar ... it's perverted, vile and yet, listening to them scream for mercy ... hmmm if Sito doesn't come back in time, I'm going to nibble on your chest.”
                                  “You disgust me.”
                                  Prime licked her chest.
                                  “mmm ... strawberries? You know you have the distinction of being to oldest virgin in Starfleet. What say we fix that?”
                                  The first lady closed her eyes.
                                  Oh Prophets, she thought praying. It is not my place to presume to know your plans, but I firmly believe in my pah that you have not kept Michael and I from being together just so I could be defiled by this creature. Please I beg you, don't let that happen.
                                  “Now, where should I start…”
                                  The Comm system buzzed and a voice came through.
                                  “Captain Sito, we have an incoming message from President Ford (Mirror). He wants an update on the situation.”
                                  “Of course he does,” she sighed. “I'll be back for you later ... still ... I think I'll play it safe.”
                                  She cuffed her guest’s ankles to the floor.
                                  “No running for you. Now don’t go away. I’m not done with you yet soon to be ex-virgin”
                                  She left the. Her captive slumped against her chains.
                                  “Thank you...NO! Curl up in to a ball and cry later Layress. You have to get out of here! And if I can’t…kill her before she can… and if I can’t…kill myself…”

“You look like hell. What happened to you?”
                                  “Those two got uppity.”
                                  “You mean you got careless.”
                                  “They’re back in their cages. What do you want Ford? I’m busy.”
                                  “We’ve been waiting for the temporal boom to signify their deaths.”
                                  “We’ve been… questioning them.”
                                  “Yeah right. Anyway your playtime is over. They want them dealt with now. Reintegrate them, give them a moment to realize everything that they’ve lost, and then kill her.”
                                  “Oh give us another week.”
                                  “Now or they’ll put you two in that machine and see what happens.”
                                  “Try it Terran and you...”
                                  “Save your threats for someone who cares. Have you figured out which is the prime? There’s lots of money riding on which will get erased.”
                                  “That wasn’t high on our list of priorities.”
                                  “Typical. Get it done.”
                                  The screen went dark.
                                  Just you wait Terran, she thought. You’re just as expendable as the rest of them. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Still, maybe I can still have fun with her before.

“Nice try,” Red said entering the room. Her left eye was red while a patch covered the other one.
                                  “Oh damn. I was so close to tearing out your eyes.”
                                  “My eyes will heal. While I wait for them to recover…”
                                  She snapped her fingers. Guards drug in another unconscious figure and threw it in with them.
                                  “Vaylin!” the other Sito cried out as she went to her.
                                  “Now, entertain me, and I might forgo the evening show of killing these three on...”
                                  There was a distant rumble and the floor vibrated under them
                                  “What the hell was that?”

Several levels below Michael Ford paced in his room.
                                  The past three weeks had been a constant nightmare of watching his wife be tortured and listing to her scream. The walls were covered in fist imprints, some of the bloody as he had vented his frustration and rage. Now seeing her almost violated was more than he could take.
                                  “This sounds strange coming from me sir,” Djetta said from the next cell. “But you must remain calm.”
                                  “How can I... No, you’re right. This doesn’t help… but I need to do something.”
                                  “I am open to suggestions.”
                                  Any reply was lost as they heard in rapid succession, the sound of rending metal, sounds of alarmed voices, and the dull wet crack of bone. A figure flew into view and landed in front of them.
                                  ”I swear,” a voice came from the direction that the body came from. “These mirror meatbags are even squishier than the prime ones.”
                                  “You hit her too hard,” came another voice.
                                  “She surprised me.”
                                  “Hello!” Ford yelled. “Who’s there?”
                                  Several figures came in to view.
                                  “Whoa! Hello Mr. president. Where did you come from?”
                                  “Never mind that… Wait… I know you! You’re from Layress’ ship!”
                                  “Well, yes and no. But we are here to rescue you.”
                                  “Hurry up Pauline, I can feel more coming.” Truzena stated
                                  “Cassie, Tessa hold them off.”
                                  “I think it’s time to go native, Tess.”
                                  “I agree Cass.”
                                  Ford watched in amazement as the uniform of one of his rescuer turned into a golden liquid and slid off her immediately blending in with the floor. The now naked figure then transformed herself into a three meter tall three legged form.
                                  “An Undine?” Ford exclaimed. “She had a Founder and an Undine as part of her crew?”
                                  “Oh that’s an argument for later,” he heard the now Undine’s voice in his head. “Now excuse me.”
                                  The figure went back the way they came from but they could still hear its voice in the minds.
                                  “THE WEAK SHALL PERSISH! BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA! FEAR ME MEATBAGS! I AM YOUR DOOM!”
                                  “She had that on her ship?” Djetta asked.
                                  “She’s really a sweetheart once you get to know her,” Pauline explained.
                                  “You should stand back,” Truzena said pointing her rifle at the lock. “Things are about get explosive.”

“Comms are scrambled beyond recovery,” Kava stated
                                  “Charges set,” Paris announced. “How are you two holding up?”
                                  “This is too easy,” Annemea commented. She picked off a guard that had stuck their head out.
                                  “Snipers gonna snipe,” Oorz said. She shot one in the knee, and as they fell Annemea hit them in the head.
                                  “Hey! Quit stealing my kills!”
                                  “Well if you can’t do it in one shot…”
                                  “If you two could stop acting like an old married couple, get your heads down…” Kava warned.
                                  The charges went off behind them.
                                  “If someone’s monitoring this place we just dropped off their network,” Paris said coughing. “So we are on the clock now.”

“Why isn’t anyone answering me?” Red demanded.
                                  “Comms are down, ma’am.”
                                  “FIND OUT WHY!”
                                  In their rush to leave the guard almost run into Prime as returned with her captive.
                                  “Watch where you’re going! What was that explosion?”
                                  “I don’t know and I don’t like it.”
                                  “Well something else you won’t like, they want us to finish with them.”
                                  “Perhaps we should.”
                                  “Why?”
                                  “In case something is going on here, we can at least have dealt with them before we leave.”
                                  “True. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. Throw her in. should we take those two out?”
                                  “They can have an up-close view of things.”
                                  The first lady was thrown back in the cell. They Sitos stepped back an activated another wall around them.
                                  “As much as we’ve enjoyed your company,” Red said smiling. “Our time together is at an end.”
                                  “Oh joy. Was tired of looking at you.”
                                  “Hey, she looks like my wife.”
                                  “And me.”
                                  “We have one last thing to do.”
                                  “Just kill us and get it over with.”
                                  “Who said we were going to kill you?” Red asked.
                                  “We’re going to reintegrate you,” Prime said pushing a button. The room they were in began to hum.
                                  “Oh that look,” Red purred. “After everything you’ve been, the thought of being forced back into one body scares you more than anything else.”
                                  “Oh we should have done this earlier,” Prime said. “Just a little bit at a time. Watch one of them slowly get erased as the other*”
                                  “NO!”
                                  There was a moment of confusion.
                                  That was their voice that had spoken but it hadn’t had been one of them. Several phaser bolts hit the humming room. They turned to see another one of them standing in the doorway cursing as she reset set her rifle from stun to maximum.
                                  “No, don’t shoo*”
                                  The blast hit the wall which erupted in a shower of sparks. The room shuddered then disintegrated as a temporal shock erupted from it. Across the station everyone was thrown off their feet as time rippled and twisted the fabric of space around them…
                                  And then it suddenly stopped.
                                  Red staggered to her feet, she pulled Prime up with her.
                                  “Let’s go!”
                                  Prime looked down the figure that had landed at her feet.
                                  “Not without a souvenir.”

Thay got to her feet and shook her head. Behind her, Jodi, Vaylin, and Naynta (R) were also getting up. She saw the figure on the floor in front of her and ran to her.
                                  “Lazy!!!”
                                  The Empress opened her eyes.
                                  She smiled as tears ran down her face.
                                  “You took your time.
                                  “Well. You know it is...”
                                  She trailed off as she notices the unconscious version of herself on the floor. She pointed her rifle it.
                                  “Which one is she?! “
                                  “She's another Fed version. Caught up in everything that happened at Antares. They've been torturing her as well. She has to come with us. “
                                  “Okay, and ... Vaylin?”
                                  “Another me?!”
                                  “What about the other two? “ Naynta asked
                                  “They left… they've got the other me. You have to save her. Prophets know what they're going to do to her. The prime you hates her so much.”
                                  “Naynta, take this me and that Vaylin to the beam out site ...”
                                  Thay hands the Empress a rifle.
                                  “Want to go and rescue her? “
                                  “Oh hell yes.”
                                  She took the rifle, hesitated, then grabbed Thay and squeezed her hard. Thay wrapped her arms around as well and returned the death grip
                                  “Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm going to enjoy shooting you.”
                                  “That's alright, your chest will be sore for the rest of the year after me, Pren, Osha, Paris and Kava are done with it. “
                                  “It already is. Let's go.”

“We will get to the Mars and leave here,” Red said walking briskly.
                                  “Where will we go?” Prime asked, slightly behind her dragging the First Lady by her hair.
                                  “Anywhere. This plan of theirs was doomed from the start.”
                                  “So much for their undetectable prison. Stop fighting me or I’ll blow your legs off.”
                                  “At least we’ll…”
                                  “SITO!!!!!!” echoed down the hallway from behind them.
                                  “She is so annoying.”
                                  “And needy to. You want this busty Bajoran?” Red yelled as they approached the airlock. “Come and take her!”
                                  Prime opened the airlock, and was in quick succession surprised then punched in the face.
                                  Ford stepped out of the door.
                                  “Thought you would try to run when thing went south.”
                                  He punched her in the stomach causing to double over on to the floor.
                                  “I’m afraid Djetta has been very unkind to your crew. This ship isn’t going anywhere.”
                                  Taken by surprise, Red turned her gun only to have it shot out of her hand.
                                  She looked up as the rest of the assault group converged on her.
                                  Thay through down her rifle and threw herself at her.
                                  *Punches Sito*
                                  “So? You think abducting my wife was a good idea?!”
                                  *Punches Sito*
                                  “You think nearly killing Osha was a good idea?”
                                  *punches Sito*
                                  “You think killing their mother was a good idea?!” Points at Naynta (R) and Jodi (R)
                                  *punches Sito*
                                  “You think driving me to the point of insanity was a good idea?!”
                                  *punches Sito*
                                  “You want me to kill you?!”
                                  *punches Sito*
                                  “FINE!!! I'LL KILL YOU!”
                                  *reaches for dagger*
                                  “No...,” The First Lady wheezed. “Don't... kill her... her suffering ends... I'm not feeling that generous... “
                                  “Shut up!”
                                  *Punches Sito*
                                  “Thay, listen to her,” The Empress said. “Don't kill her. I want to hear her scream. I want her to feel what she did to me. I want her know what every single time she pressed those agonizers on my chest felt like. The thought of doing that to her kept me going at times. Please, do not take that away from me. “
                                  Thay looked down at her bloody face, fist twitching.
                                  “Thay, please... “
                                  She dropped the bloody form to the floor.
                                  “Vaylin ... cuff them! “She ordered.
                                  “Just a minute…”
                                  The First lady took one of the agonizer off her and switched it on.
                                  “Consider this a down payment on what's to come.”
                                  She placed against Primes face. When she opened her mouth the scream, she shoved it into her mouth, and held her jaw shut.
                                  “Somebody tape her mouth shut until it runs out of power. No, better idea…”
                                  She hit Prime in the throat with one hand, causing her to reflexively swallow.
                                  She let go as they watched Prime screaming clawing at her chest.
                                  “After what I saw in her medical bay, I’m not removing it,” Naynta (p) said firmly
                                  They looked them then turned to Naynta (R)*
                                  “Whatever perverted experiments you're doing to the Ask'kaar,” she whispered. “Do to them! Death is off the menu, as for anything else, go mad. “
                                  “With all due respect admiral, nothing was going to stop me from doing that to them anyway. But... In deference to what they did to the Empress, I leave the right to send them screaming into the void to her.”
                                  “No! I don't want the empress to turn into us, they killed your mother, make them suffer! “
                                  “As you wish. How long until our ride gets here?”
                                  “You're joined with Pelagia, can't you sense her? “
                                  “This place is heavily shielded to avoid detection. It does interfere with things... oh, they’re already here.”
                                  “I do want to blow up this station, but there are other prisoners. Have them beam everyone off; we'll worry about who is who later. “
                                  “Ma'am, I've got the Enterprise on comms,” Kava announced. “They and the Los lobos are already docked. They are preparing to evac everyone from the station. Although they are rerouting you, the Empress, and your guests to the Los Lobos.”
                                  “Tell them to transport everyone at my current position to the LL's bridge. Stun the screaming one for transport. “
                                  “Leave her be,” the Empress countered. “If she loses anything during transport, so be it.
                                  “Yes ma'am. They are initiating transport...”
                                  The entire group was beamed away and appeared on the bridge. The relief of their ordeal being over overwhelmed the First Lady and she collapsed. Ford caught her and picked up her nude form.
                                  “Where's the sick bay on this ship?” he demanded.
                                  “Naynta (p) take them to sickbay,” Thay ordered. “Get them both some clean clothes. Jodi, Naynta(R) ... Oorz, Annamae, Tru ... take these two to the brig. “
                                  “Follow me please,” Naynta (p) said leading them off the bridge
                                  “How not gentle are we allowed to be while moving them? “ Tru asked.
                                  “Wait for that one to wake up, cuff them, and then drag them by their hair.”
                                  “Yes ma'am.”
                                  “You all have no idea how happy I am to see all of you,” The Empress sighed. “I'm assuming that the girls are back home. I’d hug all of you...but, I haven't showered in almost a month. First, recall our ships back home. It wasn’t the Federation per say but elements within it. They won’t care about what happen to the populous. Second, I want this station brought over to our universe. I want its data files studied, and the crew questioned and when we’re done with it, I want the privilege of blowing it up myself.”
                                  “Yes ma’am,” they all chorused.
                                  “Now, if you’ll excuse me I'm first going to sickbay to get checked out then I'm going to sit in the bathtub until I feel normal again.”
                                  “Can we join you?” Paris asked.
                                  “I would like that. We’ll do it on the holodeck so everyone can come.”
                                  “I’ll get you a chair to take you to sickbay,” Thay offered.
                                  Heath smiled at her.
                                  “The Empress shall walk. Let the crew see that I am unbowed by what has happened.”
                                  “Yes ma’am.”
                                  “but I will cry on you later,’ she whispered into her ear.
                                  “You won’t be the only one.”

Unknown location

He stared at the person on the screen.
                                  "What do you mean it's gone?"
                                  "The station is gone," they repeated. "We lost contact with it then registered a massive temporal explosion and shockwave and now everything is gone. Even the ships that were here are gone. No warp signatures leading away from it."
                                  "Those two must have blown themselves up."
                                  "No big loss. They were going to be disposed of after this anyway."
                                  "What shall we about this?"
                                  "About what? Nothing happed out there. Why would anything happen way out there?"
                                  "Understood sir."
                                  The screen went dark.
                                  That was convenient of them to blow themselves up like that... Far too convenient.
                                  This isn't over yet...
                                  sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
                                  edited May 2018
                                  Vulcan Orbit (MU red)

The Enterri'ls had traveled to Vulcan with Papela's fleet, "Ghost, any trace of the Constellation?" asked Shade as she overlooked Ghost's station. "Last anyone saw of her was at Imperium Planetia about six months ago, running a scan of her movements from Sol, time index minus six months" reported Ghost. "So they've been keeping a low profile, interesting" noted Shade. "They don't want to be found, permission to tie in all Imperial listening posts to the search?" answered Ghost. "Do it" ordered Shade. "Patching us in now, give me ten minutes" answered Ghost as she began patching into the Imperial listening network. Ten minutes later, Shade was looking through the data as it was coming in. "Interesting, it appears the Constellation crossed over to the prime universe" noted Shade. "That raises a question, no one has heard anything from Captain Ford for the last six months" replied Ghost as all of Ford's communication logs up to his disappearance were played.

"Is that Franklin Drake?" asked Shade as the log was paused. "Computer, clean up image" ordered Ghost and the image cleaned up, "Looks like we may have to go over to the prime universe, our answers will be found there" commented Shade afterwards. "Regent Lot needs to hear about this" replied Ghost. "Agreed. Ghost, good catch" answered Shade. "We're still going to need solid proof" replied Ghost. "It's a start Ghost" answered Shade smirking. "Mr Ford will have a very bad day once we catch up with him" replied Ghost as another log was being played, "wait, finding Ford might not be so hard. We just follow the communication chain" she suggested afterwards.

Regent's Palace, Vulcan (MU red)

Shade and Ghost took the logs straight to Papela, after much discussion it was settled. "Shade, call on your forces. You are to go into the prime universe and hunt the Constellation" ordered Papela. "Regent, it will be done" answered Shade. "Ghost, keep sifting through any communication traffic. Follow the rebel communication chain right to their puppet master" ordered Papela. "Ma'am" answered Ghost. "Dismissed" ordered Papela. "Ghost, Keep listening in on their communications" said Shade after both operatives were back aboard the Enteri'ls. "Ma'am" answered Ghost and she got to her station and began patching into Rebel communications. "Helm, set course for the Badlands, maximum transwarp" ordered Shade.

NMXb2ph.png
                                    edited May 2018
                                    Imperial Space, Beta Quadrant (MU red)

Operation Cerberus was the code name given for the assault on the rebel bases in Imperial space. Over a period of 12 hours, dozens of rebel bases were attacked and overrun at the same time, the rebels losing control of the situation put orders out to start killing captives. The loyalists had prepared for this and deployed special forces units in ahead of the main assault, their orders were to secure and then defend any liberated captives from rebel reprisals and each soldier who went was a volunteer. On Tau Ceti, rebel troops began their systematic killings but were stopped and killed by the loyalist special forces as Battle Fleet Omega swept into the system and began to engage the enemy in orbit.

On the ground, the special forces got the liberated captives and moved them to a defensible location to force the enemy to attack at a place of the special forces' choosing, the loyalists took up position in a cave and using the terrain to funnel the enemy into their killing zones, they waited. The enemy not wanting any loose ends went after the column hoping to catch them before they escaped. What the enemy met were Loyalist commandos dug in and waiting for them to to enter their death trap, on a command of "kill them", a hail of fire erupted from the cave entrance as commandos firing from hidden positions decimated the enemy troops. For an hour, the commandos held their positions as waves of rebels made direct assaults on the cave. For the liberated, they heard the fire fight going on outside the cave as the enemy seemed to get closer.

In orbit, Battle Fleet Omega had broken the enemy lines and soon the rebel ships were in retreat and all but one ship was destroyed. Battle Fleet Omega had lost 13 ships in exchange for 12 enemy ships but Tau Ceti had been retaken as ground troops beamed down to secure the planet surface. In the caves, commando and citizen watched as enemy troops suddenly found themselves under fire from loyalist ground forces, enemy forces finding no way out soon surrendered rather than face loyalist ground forces. The higher ranking rebels were kept alive for interrogation as those rebels who harmed their captives were singled out by Betazoids and then shot in front of the liberated citizens, the liberated were soon on their way to military hospitals to recover from their ordeal. Tau Ceti was not the only victory, reports came into Papela's office of bases being overrun and recaptured. In the space of 12 hours, rebel forces in the Beta Quadrant were in full retreat into the Alpha Quadrant with loyalist forces hot on their heels after them.

Papela now employed a new strategy, rebel bases were now to be isolated and contained. All the while on the Enteri'ls, Ghost was listening in on rebel communications as a transmission was intercepted "My lord, the Imperials have overrun our Beta Quadrant bases" reported a voice. "Plans have changed, kill all your captives and make sure you leave them somewhere that get's the empress's attention then evacuate your forces to the prime universe. We have a war to spark" answered Ford (mirror). "It'll be done my lord" answered the voice. "Ghost, run a scan on that voice. Use Ford's voice records as a comparison" ordered Shade after she heard the transmission. "Cleaning up the transmission and bringing Ford's voice records" answered Ghost. "Trace that transmission's destination and origin points" ordered Shade. "Tracing the transmission, somewhere in the Vulcan Sector in the prime universe. That's as close as I can get" answered Ghost. "Prepare to cross into Federation Space and set course for the Vulcan sector" ordered Shade. "Ma'am" reported the Enteri'ls' helm officer. The Enteri'ls then cross the border and soon were past the Alliance blockade after the intercepted transmission was sent to Papela via Inquisition courier.
                                    NMXb2ph.png
                                      edited May 2018
                                      Bajor system (MU red)

Aboard a fleet of rebel ships, the rebels began their killings as Bajoran and Trill captives were shot and their bodies dumped on Bajor, the ones that were not killed immediately were infected with a highly contagious virus and beamed to all Bajoran cities. The rebels were not done yet though as they activated tractor beam repulsors and sent Terok Nor into Bajor's biggest body of water. As the rebels retreated, Terok Nor hit the water and broke apart on Bajor's surface. Bajoran coastal communities were soon wiped out by tsunami waves which swept over the land and erased whole towns and cities in it's way. When loyalist forces got to Bajor, all they saw was devastation from orbit as news came through that a pandemic was sweeping the planet. The decision was made to quarantine the planet to prevent the spread of infection as loyalist troops in EV suits beamed down to assess the situation.

In coastal communities, the damage assessment shocked all who saw the destruction. In orbit, searches for survivors from Terok Nor had to be called off after it became clear that there were no survivors. In all, the rebels had killed over 125,000 citizens and over a billion Bajorans sick with infection as the first deaths were being reported. Within 48 hours, over 500,000 Bajorans were either dead or dying. What loyalist troops found next was enough to cause cries for revenge as over 4,000 Bajorans and Trills were found dead in Bajoran temples all over the planet. "Words cannot describe this atrocity" commented Regent Petrofski as he threw a PADD across the room. "Regent, the enemy have been seen moving their fleet. Destination is the the Badlands" reported Captain Joanna Dawson (red). "Send the order to the fleet, today this rebellion dies" ordered Petrofski. "Regent" answered Captain Dawson. After securing the system, Battle Fleet Omega handed over the system to Bajoran units and went after the rebels in hot pursuit.

Battle Fleet Omega was the first to arrive at the Badlands as the rebel fleet jumped out of warp and prepared to advance. "How any ships?" asked Petrofski. "120 enemy ships and they are advancing in attack formation" reported Sydulla. "All ships, battle stations and engage the enemy, they must not get past us" ordered Petrofski to the fleet. "All ships report ready" reported Captain Dawson. "Kill them" ordered Petrofski. Both fleets then opened fire on each other and the battle raged for for six long hours. After losses to both sides, the battle was decided by Imperial reinforcements jumping in behind the rebel fleet as loyalist ships all vectored in on the battle. The rebels were now trapped and were destroyed down to one ship as the loyalists fired a tracking beacon to the I.S.S. Xenobia's hull, the lone rebel ship entered the prime universe and began being tracked as it set course to meet Ford (mirror). "Ford you traitor, you cannot hide forever" commented Petrofski as the reports came in. 119 enemy ships destroyed and 40 loyalist ships had been lost with the lives of 3,000 dead and wounded loyalist crews. The enemy had lost over 15,000 crew, any survivors caught trying to flee in escape pods and shuttles were rounded up and put into cells. Papela had something special planned for the 1500 rebel survivors and she wanted to make it very public.

On Vulcan (red), the loyalist command now prepared their forces to move into the prime universe. Once Ford's (mirror) location was confirmed, the fleets would move.
                                      NMXb2ph.png
                                        edited May 2018
                                        Star Union Dreadnought Harbinger (Prime)

Battle Group Scythe had been ordered to Vulcan, "Put me through to all ships" ordered Valdez. "Channel open" reported Tevek. "This is the Star Commander, rogue elements have taken control of the Federation government. Our job is to join up with Alliance and loyalist Federation forces and put an end to these rogue elements, we may be working alongside Imperial forces so any past grudges are to be buried. All ships set course for Vulcan" said Valdez to the fleet. After closing the chnnel, Scythe all moved as one and jumped to warp. They arrived at Vulcan 48 hours later and linked up with the Loyalist Federation and Alliance fleets.

Aboard a orbital space station, Valdez was escorted to meet Starfleet Command. "Nathan, thank you for coming. As you know, President Ford has nearly driven us to the brink of war with the Imperials" said Admiral Janeway. "Kathryn, the Ford we know would never act that way" answered Valdez. "Two theories, Ford has gone mad or he may have been replaced by a doppelganger" replied Janeway. "Captain Ford was of sound mind when I spoke to him last, the second theory however is concerning" answered Valdez, "usual suspects?" he asked afterwards. "That's what we need to find out, we need a scan of the presidential residence" answered Janeway. "Sending a ship would be out of the question, it's power signature would light up every sensor pod in orbit of Earth" replied Valdez, "I'll authorize a drone recon of Earth, if the second theory is confirmed then we have a problem" he said afterwards.

"Agreed, since this same group may have been backing a genocidal campaign against Imperial civilians, the Terran Empire has sent us an olive branch" replied Janeway. "How so?" asked Valdez. "Their government is after the same thing we are, the elimination of these rogue elements, they've offered to send their elite Battle Fleet Omega to assist us" answered Janeway. "It may lead to a more permanent peace with the Imperials" replied Valdez. "We have to learn to trust each other" answered Janeway. "It would be a start" replied Valdez. "Nathan, they will be paired up with your forces" answered Janeway. "My troops will not like this" commented Valdez.
                                        NMXb2ph.png