test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mass Transport Prisoners

mattyp448mattyp448 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
I cant be the only one who really wish that on top of been able to transfer a couple of prisoners via the security officer bloke at star bases there was also a "Mass Prisoner Transport" where you could transfer ten or 20 of them at a time.

Cause at the moment, due to the admiralty missions, I feel like a prison ship and I just cant get on top of them.

I mean I can apparently put the through a mincer and turn them into unrefined dilthium, but I would also like the option of not dismissing them into oblivion.

Comments

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I get rid of mine by donating them to Fleet/Armada holdings
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • usskentuckyusskentucky Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    They should make actual ships that have increased capacities for prisoners, colonists, traders, etc. have a prison ship, a colony transport, a traveling taco truck.
  • flesson616flesson616 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    exactly ive asked this before why cant we get an increase of prisoners, like a k'vort has the same prisoner space as a vorcha class ship. i dont care if they evan makeit a c=store upgrade like energy cap insrease, allow extra 5 prisoners for a cost,anything, but 20 is way too small.
  • rhenvar42rhenvar42 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    I can get behind the idea of increasing prisoner/ prisoner turn over duty office missions.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    My toons each have ~100 boxed up prisoners from Admiralty missions. It would be nice to have some easy way to make some credits off of them. The KDF can do 10 at a pop w/ the security NPC, but the success rate sucks so bad I never do that. (I had 10 ferengi prisoners escape! The guards watching them all did the honorable thing afterwards.) >:) I'd rather put them on the Exchange, but if they don't sell, then I end up with a bunch of 'un-boxed' prisoners that I have no room for in my brig.
  • flesson616flesson616 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    I've been asking for a year to increase prisoner space, a tier 1 ittle ship has same space as a huge Tier 6 ship? With my KDF evan using 4 prisoner DoFF missions I can still be way over 20 a day. Im sure its a pretty simple fix to add a little more per tier