test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Victory is Life: Please add Academy terminals on New Romulus

Hi Dev Team!

Say with the upcoming expansion, could you please, Please, PLEASE (pretty please?), add Starfleet/Klingon Academy terminals which give out the daily trivia question inside New Romulus Command center? (one for Fed-aligned characters and one for KDF-aligned characters).

It sure would be great to have my Romulan characters finally be 'home' and able to conduct all their daily business there.

This should be nothing more than a simple copy/paste procedure. This copy/paste would remove any 'double dipping' issue, as the same terminal would be in both places - thus only able to be used one time a day. (Since this works for the security officer turn-ins on ESD/Qo'nos and DS9, it would work for the trivia questions too.)

This would be a HUGE quality of life improvement for Romulan characters for only a tiny amount of dev time spent. :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    I know we have the Command center but having everything we have in the New Romulus Command center plus this on New Romulus would bring life back to the planet.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • Options
    frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    Hi Dev Team!

Say with the upcoming expansion, could you please, Please, PLEASE (pretty please?), add Starfleet/Klingon Academy terminals which give out the daily trivia question inside New Romulus Command center? (one for Fed-aligned characters and one for KDF-aligned characters).

It sure would be great to have my Romulan characters finally be 'home' and able to conduct all their daily business there.

This should be nothing more than a simple copy/paste procedure. This copy/paste would remove any 'double dipping' issue, as the same terminal would be in both places - thus only able to be used one time a day. (Since this works for the security officer turn-ins on ESD/Qo'nos and DS9, it would work for the trivia questions too.)

This would be a HUGE quality of life improvement for Romulan characters for only a tiny amount of dev time spent. :)

Thanks!

I, too, would like to see lore terminals at New Romulus Command. But I'm not sure why there would have to be different terminals for Fed-allied and KDF-allied Romulans. Aren't the terminals at Starfleet Academy and Klingon Academy the same?
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • Options
    r0m#7631 r0m Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    Excellent idea! You got my vote.
  • Options
    captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    frtoaster wrote: »
    I, too, would like to see lore terminals at New Romulus Command. But I'm not sure why there would have to be different terminals for Fed-allied and KDF-allied Romulans. Aren't the terminals at Starfleet Academy and Klingon Academy the same?

I simply assumed since the security turn-in officers had to be split into two factions (see the two of them on DS9), that the Academy coding was also faction split. However you make an excellent point, the trivia questions are exactly the same for both Academys (unlike the security officer stuff), so one terminal seems like it would work for both factions. That means this would be even less work for the Devs to put in. Awesome! :)