test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

#DeclareYourAllegiance

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
For the next four weeks, we're asking you to #DeclareYourAllegiance! Support the faction of your choice for a chance to win great prizes and share your Allegiance on social media with brand new icons! This first week is the Romulan Republic!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10892544

Comments

• exercitusprimeexercitusprime Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Okay, I get that this is a social media thing, but if I ask really really nicely, could we possibly get some desktop wallpapers with these faction logos? Been a while since we’ve gotten any STO wallpapers.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Nice & interesting little contest.
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
    garaks31 wrote: »

Should be available now. Somebody flipped the wrong switch.
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Thanks for including Youtube, I won't touch FB or twitter.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    I'll have to wait a couple weeks.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    I declared my allegiance to the United Federation of Tardigrades. All hail the coming overlords! Oh wait, nap time.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    (flame/troll post removed) keep it classy and civil folks. darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    Some of those links are terrible and not user friendlier. I managed to do them but took me a while. Whoever is working on the marketing should probably try a few before posting them. I'm not saying they don't work just not user friendly. Thanks!​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    I specified in my entry I am only supporting the Rommies as I wasnt able to suport the KDF yet. Dont mind a bit of flag waving here and there but would prefer to have supported my favourite from the outset.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • solisnightsolisnight Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    32104494_2066590873368239_6733717685936324608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeGn3igOtndgniUdg5lWTd_gDSL3Gg4lZGy8DHW5LHad6WdW6LmkPuc3HH-bQDRi6IF9fTX4YxEyOzXQK6rvSCLpW17zmV5siqjwHFM02XQRIw&oh=29b3283d7c9d45426ba82deb2af088d4&oe=5B9B5A33

#VictoryIsLoaf
  • locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    "Star Trek: Attack Wing – D’Kora Class Card Pack" as one of the Romulan Wizkids prizes? I support the imperial Ferengi trade alliance!
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    "Star Trek: Attack Wing – D’Kora Class Card Pack" as one of the Romulan Wizkids prizes? I support the imperial Ferengi trade alliance!

That struck me as weird, too. A Ferengi ship in a Romulan pack? I guess the Republic (or the Star Empire, considering the uniform giveaway) can still conquer someone, even if it is only the Ferengi. Good job, D'Tan! Or whoever's succeeded Sela! I guess.

Either that, or the Nagus paid Cryptic to include their ship as advertising. Good job, Rom. I guess.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Why are factions delayed to later dates? Are they trying to get people to vote more for a less popular faction so they work more on it?
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    Lol this is so rigged. The only link I could click on was the Romulan Republic... I wanted to vote for the KDF, but couldn’t.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • siralexanderdanesiralexanderdane Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Lol this is so rigged. The only link I could click on was the Romulan Republic... I wanted to vote for the KDF, but couldn’t.

It's not available yet, May 14th-18 is KDF.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    So we get to declare our allegiance only during the week our preferred faction link becomes available... gotcha!
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    Seems really silly that we can't just declare our allegiance to our faction of choice right away. By the time it comes to vote for the Federation I'll probably have gotten bored and lost interest.
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    mikoto8472 wrote: »
    Seems really silly that we can't just declare our allegiance to our faction of choice right away. By the time it comes to vote for the Federation I'll probably have gotten bored and lost interest.

Ack. The master plan for deterring the "blue plague" has been found out! By "boring" the daylights out of many a Feddie we were hoping they'd no-show and make the other races look... fuller....

I just wonder if TOS Feds get their own vote or if they'd have to be part and parcel of the regular Federation...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    technically this isn't choosing allegiance this is pick the flavour of the week
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]