test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Deep space k7

I have restarted this game 3 times now, twice as federation and once as a romulin. EVERY time I get to star base k7 the game crashes out. What's going on?
Tagged:

Answers

• jaku#6260 jaku Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @jaku#6260 said:
    > I have restarted this game 3 times now, twice as federation and once as a romulin. EVERY time I get to star base k7 the game crashes out. What's going on?
  • aodhan#2460 aodhan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    This seems to happen mainly at k7

A few xbox players ive known, we got them to fully uninstall then reinstall the game
  • ussgambitussgambit Member Posts: 2 New User
    I can't move forward in the game because of this. :'(
  • ussgambitussgambit Member Posts: 2 New User
    Does uninstall really work?
  • roatak57roatak57 Member Posts: 1 New User
    This is the exact thing that’s been happening to me. Every time I try to load into Deep Sace K-7 my game crashes and that character becomes unplayable. I’ve contacted support several times, and all they do is move my character out into the beta quadrent, where he becomes playable again. As soon as I try to go back to K-7 as part of the main quest, my game crashes and the character becomes unplayable again.
  • jayemthetauronjayemthetauron Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same here. And it's not just K7 but it happened on Starbase 39 and they pretty much told me "sorry can't help you". Now while I'm ticked off about this, I can't be too mad since i trys a free game. That being said how do they expect paying customers with a sorry we can't help you.