test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KVS QO'NOS completely missing mini Bank Terminals

toraknutoraknu Member Posts: 78 Arc User
edited April 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Gentleman

i report it as an BUG

We are missing all mini Bank terminals around the ground areas of QO'NOS ...

Instead we have a FLOOD of sensless placed POST TERMINALS , much to many Post Terminals

i mean its nice for the KVS side to send TESTAMENTS , Last Mails and maybee some Post Bombs to
more and less friends and Foes....8)) but realy

there is a lot of running here on kvs side to reach
the only BANK TERMINALS in the Exchange room on the other side of the ground areas

pls check this report out and

place an ammount of Bank mini Terminals

my swollen feets from the running around will say THANKS Mr Programmer 8))

QAPLA!

wbduvuxvnm3h.jpg

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Yeah, those multiple Bank terminals all over the place in ESD....that was added since the revamp. Before it was one big room with bank on one side and Exchange on the other side. Much like what is seen on the older Starbases like K-7 and Ganalda....and in First City.

I was sitting with my Delta Recruit in the KDF Shipyard the other day, wishing they put a bank and exchange terminal up in the big open space they created when they moved the ship and shuttle desk out.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    The Klingon's need to have a lot of mail terminals incase they are going to advance within epic poetry, they will need to be able to send out poems and so forth quickly from any location on their homeplanet.
  • toraknutoraknu Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    nugneH! Snowpuppy
    our poetry comes from the deepest Soul right beneath our bloodwine trained stommach.
    therefor no POST terminal needed. thanks ...

star-trek-the-next-generation-michael-dorn-klingon-drinking.jpg

but we like to put credits on our bank wich we get from selling joking and funny federation slaves right to
    some nice old ORION Traders. they love you so much when you show them your federation Jokes .....

latest?cb=20060507125138&path-prefix=en

Qapla!

8))
    Post edited by toraknu on
  • toraknutoraknu Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2018

tired of waiting...

would be nice if we had get some comment or at least some

" we have seen that problem and reched it over to the map designers "

for this error report of missing terminals

but ..... none...

in space nobody hears your cry...........
    where2r1 wrote: »
    I was sitting with my Delta Recruit in the KDF Shipyard the other day, wishing they put a bank and exchange terminal up in the big open space they created when they moved the ship and shuttle desk out.

yeppp i missed there also some