test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost and Found

I cannot complete this mission at the moment. When I arrive in the DS9 "system", it tells me to report to Sarish Minna, but when I go aboard DS9, it tells me to go to DS9. You can still have the conversation with Sarish Minna, but the mission objectives will not update, it is still stuck on telling me to go to DS9. It also won't let me skip the mission.

Comments

• Options
    reverandclintreverandclint Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    Likewise ... it looks like the mission isn't recognizing the new 'beam to/dock at ' entry to DS9 as actually entering DS9 ... that or the new DS9 map isn't flagged to complete that stage of the mission progression.
  • Options
    And ... Lost & Found is still un-advance-able ... the mission doesn't acknowledge beaming to or docking at DS9 as actually going to DS9 ... still.

-sigh-

• Options
    wired2thenetwired2thenet Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I could have sworn I was able to complete this mission by "docking," but I just tried it again and had the same experience. I then beamed to DS9, and the result was the same.
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    My KDF aligned Cardy also gets attacked by Roxy whilst interacting with Sarish MInna.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    And ...

-sigh-

Lost & Found still doesn't advance ... beaming/docking at new DS9 still doesn't trigger the 'Go to DS9' portion of the mission & while you can speak with Sarish Minna, it doesn't advance to the next step.

I've tried dropping & re-acquiring Lost & Found ... doesn't fix it. Since Lost & Found is un-skippable I still can't test a Cardie in any further content.

:(