test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Discovery Uniforms

danmccahon142danmccahon142 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I switched to the Xbox version (which I thought was well done) and picked up the uniforms but forgot to on my PC account. I would've just used the same account/characters but it didn't give me the option. So now that i'm back to mainly using my PC to play I don't have the uniforms. I cannot overstate how much this annoys me. Anyone else bummed that it wasn't simply added to the game permanently?
Tagged:

Comments

• trekfangrrrl#6910 trekfangrrrl Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    Having unobtainable items is a MAJOR turnoff in a game. The absolute least they could do is put items that were previously given away for FREE in the lobi store so people who weren't around at the time at least have an option.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    A free item in the Lobi store... maybe it's just me, but something sounds a little 'off' about that concept.

Also, limited time stuff that people can miss usually goes in the Phoenix Box.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
    It will most likely be offered again.
    GrWzQke.png
  • crimeonadime#2645 crimeonadime Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @trekfangrrrl#6910 said:
    > Having unobtainable items is a MAJOR turnoff in a game. The absolute least they could do is put items that were previously given away for FREE in the lobi store so people who weren't around at the time at least have an option.

Boo hoo

Stop being a troll. Even if you disagree with someone you shouldn't be childish about it.
  • coqaunandos117#2576 coqaunandos117 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Looks like they are referring to your "boo hoo" comment, which has nothing to do with any "facts". It may not be trolling, but it's definitely being a jerk. I agree you should stop acting that way.
    How about we all just dial it down a bit. ;) No need to let this escalate. :)

Huqv2Ci.png
    GrWzQke.png
  • fakemirage#8763 fakemirage Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    azrael605 wrote: »
    when a Mod says I've crossed a line, I'll listen.
    How about we all just dial it down a bit. ;) No need to let this escalate. :)

Huqv2Ci.png

Well, you got your warning. Time to start being civil and respecting others opinions, not "boo hooing" when you don't like what they say.
  • charon83charon83 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    They might also bring them back once Season 2 hits which will appearently feature a slightly modified version of the ToS uniforms, so there might be something for both options in the game after that. As for adding them personally, in 95% of all cases i'd agree, but sto has a weird dynamic when it comes to "timed" unlocks and the likes which gives the game, atleast in my opinion more variation and that whole "hey i unlocked that way back and i'm the minority" feeling. If everything would be available at all times why bother when new stuff comes around if you gonna get it anyway at any point you'd like? With most other games though, i'd wholly agree to the sentiment, sto however i think needs that bit of focused attention for limited time events and stuff.