test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alternate Dimension | 2018 Channel Promotion Video

snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
Hi All,

This is my official 2018 YouTube Channel promotional film that will show to new visitors to my channel.

I have called it Alternate Dimension after Dantastic gave it as an answer when I asked him to summarize what Star Trek Offline is using only a couple of words. And this is precisely what we do..... show off Star Trek Online as best it can be as if from an alternate dimension.

Some of the other Star Trek Offline people drop by to say a few words..... well, quite a few when it comes to Rahhmi. My apologies in advance for that.

And finally, you will see some of my latest work. The ships featured in this video are:

USS Enterprise NX-01
USS Enterprise NCC-1701 (Discovery treatment)
USS Enterprise NCC-1701 (Kelvin Timeline)
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E
USS Reliant NCC-1864-A
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-J
USS Voyager NCC-74626
USS Vengeance - No Reg - Intel Dreadnought Battlecruiser

Some of the TNG crew

Part of the New DS9 map!

I genuinely hope you enjoy this film.

https://youtu.be/wwcc-EI43IU

Index:

00:00 - 00:31 - Intro
00:32 - 01:46 - Who is Snipey47a? Including Rahhmi's Verbal Vomit
01:47 - 02:09 - What is Star Trek Offline? Including actual game comparison
02:10 - 04:32 - Famous Federations ships in slow panning cinematic as well as battle

Comments

• nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Your videos are very impressive with their fluency. Nicely done, again. That shot of the TNG bridge with appropriate crew members was well done. Of course, the DS9 scene will have to be updated in a few months. Again, nicely done for this & your other thread! Looking forward to viewing more of your content.
  • snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
    nommo#5819 wrote: »
    Your videos are very impressive with their fluency. Nicely done, again. That shot of the TNG bridge with appropriate crew members was well done. Of course, the DS9 scene will have to be updated in a few months. Again, nicely done for this & your other thread! Looking forward to viewing more of your content.

Thank you :)