test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

so how stoned was cryptich while they did the changes to SB24?

sui2ksui2k Member Posts: 25 Arc User
just a question which came into my head while flying sb24 an a lvl 15 toon .. how much did u smoke to break SB24, again?
with the latest changes it is pretty impossible to play this with a low level toon, you'll get enemies which are +20 level above you and just instahit you and the loot is only MK X no matter what.

so what's the point on doing this "instance" for low level chars now?

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Heh. I'm wondering how pressing these changes really were. The next step is probably to either retire or rework the queue into a 5-player map with 90 seconds "briefing" timegate and then a mandatory 15 minute run for 2000 XP and 490 dil.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • sui2ksui2k Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    we already had that, SB24 was the "only" queue which gave XP and dili back in the days. And then they removed that "reworked" it without any reason why or explanation.

like the last changes which are (sorry to say) plain stupid .. removing the ability to use this as a low level queue ist just . why?!