test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

After 4/3 patch Dyson Ground BZ has bugs

lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
edited April 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
3 Bugs noticed in Dyson BZ:

1. Big one, BOFFs no longer follow close behind your toon, once you sprint or use frost boots they just stop. They only keep up if you jog. Not sure if it happens to all factions, only used a KDF allied Romulan. Seems like the same bug that happened before to Romulans and TOS toons.

2. At the tram stations, the tram will go crooked on the track and the Voth will spawn on top of the tracks. (edit: your BOFFs, if they have made it with you will also instantly transport on top of the track and then be stuck there).

3. At some encounters, as soon as you engage, the Voth will instantly transport to a different location, sometimes inside the buildings making things like rescuing the Alliance personnel scattered about the zone impossible.
Post edited by lhoygow on

Comments

• leroshlerosh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same thing happening with my Federation Character. Makes it really annoying, hope a fix comes up soon. Also, the BOFF's will randomly refuse to use their weapons, and will revert to punching Voth, even though the weapons remain equipped.
  • rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    Still broken.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    ditto my KDF they did not even keep up at a jog. rally points did nto work either
    Spock.jpg

• shadowleopard64#3762 shadowleopard64 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    A fleet mate of mine reported the same issue on all 12 of their toons I have not been out there personally yet but from the sounds of things zone chat there is very active with a lot of pissed off players.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,786 Arc User
    You guys use boffs one the ground? :o

I was wondering why all the enemies were in such weird places. I guess this explains it.

I've also noticed something weird in the Contested space zone. We killed all the large groups that appear as soon as the towers have been taken, but the 0/4 thingy never changed so it wouldn't complete.

I only got there when that final round was already happening so I have no idea if some ships may simply have moved elsewhere, away from the dreadnoughts and the main groups.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • narasil2narasil2 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    I can confirm this. At first I thought it was only effecting one toon, but it's all toons. Very annoying.
    Bump....
    Devs?
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Still happening.
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    I really hope this is gonna get fixed before the dilithium weekend. Please?
    I didn't really spend all that EC and Zen on my ground boffs to have them be unusalbe. Pretty unacceptable. Please get a fix out, or at least let us know that you're working on it.

If this were a restraunt I'd leave without a tip. Sorry if you all are sensitive to being told you've done a bad job (yes I read that one Dev's unbeliveable post on having hurt feelings...get a therapist...) but you all need to do your jobs in this case. The game is nigh unplayable in the Dyson zone atm.
  • carlosbezerracarlosbezerra Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Same bug with me. Boff no follow my toons or vanish.
  • cervaruscervarus Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Same problem. Entire map is borked like this. Almost unplayable.
  • hoffy1hoffy1 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    I have an affiliated problem to report; Boffs sometimes just run of, usually to a nearby artillery capture zone, then they park themselves on top of one, and refuse to take any orders after that.

Perhaps it is a racial trait, they are felines after all, still it is rather annoying to walk from point A to point B and all of the sudden one of them Boffs runs 300m in the other direction to get a cozy nap spot. When I walk back to pick him up, the other one get stuck at a corner/mushroom/doorway/stone or just plain stuck in grass.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Every character I have taken to the Voth BZ over the past 2 days have gone through these issues (Fed and KDF sides). I am at the point that I just run solo the zone without my boffs as they are usually getting stuck in or on a building/fabrication, artillery point, stop and not move "when they feel like it", etc. or they are dead from... something. They are always fighting invisible enemies when they do keep up with my characters and it looks like their pathing AI has been totally screwed up. Giving commands to the boffs are hit/miss at this point as to whether they will work or not... more often, no.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
    Still a problem, please fix it. It's not a small one, really it isn't.
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Tram stations are becoming a problem, Voth and swarmers will transport to a spot on the tram where they can't be targeted, and yet they can still target you thus preventing you from activing the tram. They will also transport below ground where once again you can't shoot them but they can shoot you.
    Still happening. Not fixed.
    Still happening, not fixed.
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Darn this zone has become a complete mess.
    - Generators moving backwards, sidewards, up and down, derailing and twisting around without anybody being able to do anything
    - NPCs shooting at you from bellow the floor and from the top of tram rails (with no possibility to shoot back)
    - NPC bosses spawning inside artillery control consoles
    - two Voth standing on top of each other, pushing back the generator at the same time and double the usual speed
    - boffs getting stuck everywhere or simply running off
    - Voth battlemechs calling in a Voth soldier after they have been destroyed
    - allied NPCs standing around doing nothing
  • rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    Nothing regarding a fix in tomorrow's patch.
    I'm sure this will be addressed...next week.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • carlosbezerracarlosbezerra Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Please Devs, fix before Dilithium weekend. :|
  • bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    ROFLMFAO

Just the dilex to shut down and we will be free of the parasites :D
    still not fixed. Too bad, I was planning on buying tome Zen this weekend on sale. F*$&( that now...
  • veeger#9876 veeger Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    This zone is beyond bugged, it's broken. The mobs are teleporting all over the place. The mini-boss Voth dude that patrols around the outskirts is attacking people then teleporting away (usually on top of a nearby power generator) and then sometimes becomes un-targetable as he proceeds to nuke you.

It's really frustrating to read over at /r/STO that many people don't want the developers to fix the Voth BZ for fear that they'll just break it further with many others claiming the developers don't likely see this BZ as a priority.
    Still bugged beyond belief. Needs a fix.