test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(PS4) How to get a shuttle.

roswell51roswell51 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
Hi.

I'm new, I wonder if someone can help me how to get a shuttle of my mission is required a shuttle. Anyone can help me how to obtain a shuttle pls.

thank you.

Comments

• Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Visit the shipyard
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Actually, I seem to remember that the shuttle mission requires you to talk to someone first. So, go talk to the guy the mission told you to talk to, then go to the shipyard and grab your shuttle.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    dendail2004dendail2004 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    get 1 with weapons on it
  • Options
    arionisa wrote: »
    Actually, I seem to remember that the shuttle mission requires you to talk to someone first. So, go talk to the guy the mission told you to talk to, then go to the shipyard and grab your shuttle.

What is his name of this guy?
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    I am assuming your mission is the vault? Go to the Starbase 39 Sierra. Go to the admirals office he is there. I Cant remember his name.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    After that you return to the main level, then go all the way to the end and talk to the shuttle information guy like the text tells you to. You'll also get the quest marker on your compass and the green [ Q ] on your minimap. (There are a couple of other completely optional quests on the station, so pick the right [ Q ] .)
  • Options
    Thanks I just found. it"