test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Last Two Faces

Who do you think the last 2 faces on the victory is life pic are?
my guess (and hope) is one is Ro Laren as she is talked about in renagades regret as being DS9s security chief (also stated as such in the backstory) would love for michelle forbes to voice her.
for the second I dont know but my 3 possibilities are 1. Leeta (or mirror Leeta) featuring in some way, 2. The Female Changling (or Founder if you will) or 3. I was thinking maybe Cassidy Yates-Sisko possibly featuring in some way.

Comments

• dvonluckdvonluck Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Ooo just occured to me it could be Ezri Dax...please be Ezri Dax
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    dvonluck wrote: »
    Ooo just occured to me it could be Ezri Dax...please be Ezri Dax

Yeah, I'm hoping we will get Ezri!
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Ro betrayed Starfleet, she's a wanted criminal.

If that's the case, you might want to go and speak to whoever wrote her wiki page. It doesn't list her as a wanted criminal.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    edited April 2018

Ezri would be nice. Leeta is likely as she pops up off and on.

tyler002 wrote: »
    If that's the case, you might want to go and speak to whoever wrote her wiki page. It doesn't list her as a wanted criminal.

In the show, she joined the Maquis. In the game, I don't know.
  • mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    Leeta was confirmed in the impromptu live stream yesterday with Chase Masterson (who was in the studio recording her lines).

Given we now have the entire Ferengi family except Rom (Quark, Nog, Leeta and Brunt all announced), there has got to be good odds going that the last actor will be Max Grodenchik reprising Rom. I'm not sure that any Ferengi orientated story would feel quite right any other way as the whole group just had an on screen chemistry that worked brilliantly and trying to reprise it without one part of that just feels wrong.
    jslyn wrote: »
    tyler002 wrote: »

In the show, she joined the Maquis. In the game, I don't know.

Indeed, but according to the wiki:
    Around 2379 she surrendered herself to Starfleet authorities, pleaded guilty to charges of desertion and defection to the Maquis, and was ordered to serve time at a penal facility on Earth. Ro completed her sentence in 2382 and returned to Bajor where she accepted a commission in the Bajoran Militia and subsequently appointed head of security for Deep Space 9.
    edited April 2018
    > @tyler002 said:
    > azrael605 wrote: »
    >
    > Ro betrayed Starfleet, she's a wanted criminal.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If that's the case, you might want to go and speak to whoever wrote her wiki page. It doesn't list her as a wanted criminal.

It was the last episode she was in. I don't care about a wki page.

STO lore states she is not a wanted criminal and hasn't been for almost 30 years. She's the Chief of Security on DS9 and a member of the Bajoran Militia.

If you don't care about the lore, that's your problem. Just don't be surprised when she shows up and isn't a criminal.
    edited April 2018
    > @tyler002 said:
    > azrael605 wrote: »
    >
    > > @tyler002 said:
    > > azrael605 wrote: »
    > >
    > > Ro betrayed Starfleet, she's a wanted criminal.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > If that's the case, you might want to go and speak to whoever wrote her wiki page. It doesn't list her as a wanted criminal.
    >
    > It was the last episode she was in. I don't care about a wki page.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What you care about is irrelevant, the lore is. STO lore states she is not a wanted criminal and hasn't been for almost 30 years. She's the Chief of Security on DS9 and a member of the Bajoran Militia.

None of that happened on the show. Therefore it didn't happen.

This is Star Trek Online, not the show. Do some research on the games lore that covers things that happen between the series end and the game start.

As I said in my edited post; if you don't care about the lore, that's your problem. Just don't be surprised when she shows up and isn't a criminal.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    well there is a Ro in security but it's not Laren. Female thou... maybe they got the name wrong? So it's Chase & 1 more... I thought it would be Dorn but it seems unlikely. I am thinking Grodenchik for Rom, he's also Grand Nugus now. Brooks & Meaney are unlikely... too expensive. Would like to see Farrell or Boer.
    tigeraries wrote: »
    well there is a Ro in security but it's not Laren. Female thou... maybe they got the name wrong? So it's Chase & 1 more... I thought it would be Dorn but it seems unlikely. I am thinking Grodenchik for Rom, he's also Grand Nugus now. Brooks & Meaney are unlikely... too expensive. Would like to see Farrell or Boer.

There seems to be 2 Ro's on DS9, Ro Senna and "Chief Ro". Unless Ro Laren retired before 2410, the second Ro is likely her since The Path to 2409: Volume 3, Chapter 7 establishes her as the DS9 Chief of Security.
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    LMAO, unless she wrangled some kind of iron clad contract stating that no one but her can ever play that character, in any format, her refusing to reprise the role has absolutely no bearing on whether or not that character can show up in STO, or on TV, or in a movie. Actors and actresses both get replaced all the time. It's never stopped the character from still being used.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    edited April 2018

Unless we go into the mirror universe, Farrell wouldn't make sense because Prime Universe Jadzia is long dead. Ezri, on the other hand, is confirmed to be alive and Captain of the USS Aventine through a story blog involving K-13.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Ezri_Dax
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nethparr#4107 nethparr Member Posts: 2 New User
    It's prob either Fem Changeling, Rom or Ezri. Although it could very well be Harry Kim, because he was on DS9 XD
  • nethparr#4107 nethparr Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hopefully it could be the first first jem'hadar. I want them to be a creatable fed toon in the alien slot
  • lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    Unless we go into the mirror universe, Farrell wouldn't make sense because Prime Universe Jadzia is long dead.

Both versions are dead actually. It was mentioned she was killed off screen by the alliance in one of the mirror episodes
    LMAO, unless she wrangled some kind of iron clad contract stating that no one but her can ever play that character, in any format, her refusing to reprise the role has absolutely no bearing on whether or not that character can show up in STO, or on TV, or in a movie

Not true at all. You don't need any kind of 'iron clad contract.' They could use the *character* but they could not give it the voice or likeness of the original actor who played that character without their permission. Cryptic found that out when when they first introduced worf. It was in name only as the actual npc didn't look anything like the actor himself, until they brought dorn in later, when the npc was updated
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Unless we go into the mirror universe, Farrell wouldn't make sense because Prime Universe Jadzia is long dead.

Don't forget that the Prophets could use her likeness. It does not matter to them who died when.

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Being a trill they could get anyone to play dax and just explain it by killing off ezri.

Of the two left blank one has a very klingon look to the silhouette.

The other could even be the female changeling.

Ro is the surname going by bajoran naming conventions and there's actually two different Ro's mentioned in that first section of renegades episode. Presumably the third had gone off to find them all a boat...
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

Unless we go into the mirror universe, Farrell wouldn't make sense because Prime Universe Jadzia is long dead. Ezri, on the other hand, is confirmed to be alive and Captain of the USS Aventine through a story blog involving K-13.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Ezri_Dax

Mirror or time travel... or alt universe version ala Tasha Yar.
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    The remaining shape in the middle is obviously Morn. Cryptic had the actor record hundreds of lines, none of which will be played in-game, of course.
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    Wait is that Leeta on the cover, and who is that 4th Ferengi?
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    Ah ok, Jeffrey is seen on the art as two characters, Weyoun and Brunt. However; Who is the girl? She looks like Leeta.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Leeta doesnt look much like leeta unless she's been messing about with temporal cosmetics.

Maybe nog went more ferengi, less fed and borrowed some tech while he was getting all chummy with the krenim. Having your dad as the nagus would be a good step up for marketting now that females wear clothes more often.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    No Ezri...
    full.gif
    I'll be in my corner...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)