test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did some dev say "The Renegade's Regret is the best episode ever and everyone enjoys it!"

Or is this fake news?

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Sounds more like the old Delta Rising meme is making a comeback to me...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    @laserbeem#2175 - did you hear this in chat, or are you trying to start this fake news rumor yourself?
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    @laserbeem#2175 - did you hear this in chat, or are you trying to start this fake news rumor yourself?

I have watched multiple live streams, discussions and other things with the devs in it about this episode. They have never once said the line that the OP is claiming.

I believe someone is just trying to stir trouble. Theres a reddit/sto thread about a similar claim.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/8bbwn2/did_a_dev_say_the_renegades_regret_is_the/

pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    That meme is the best meme ever and everyone enjoys it.
    boldly-watched.png
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    I can already see this getting out of hand and we're not going down this road. /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.