test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aron Eisenberg Joins the Cast of Victory is Life!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
We're so happy to officially introduce the newest cast member for Victory is Life - Aron Eisenberg!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10858374

Comments

• cptpike95cptpike95 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Love this guy. Big fan. So happy he'll be in the next expansion.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    Great news.

It's always good to see voice actors and their characters return. I'm still hoping that we'll see more of the other famed characters that are already in the game, one day.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    Thanks for always archiving these streams. Can't wait for the rest of the cast announcements.
    SP9Pu.gif
  • captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    Nice. Nog is legend as always. Also glad Aron is well enough to come back.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • salparadise21salparadise21 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Did I miss the Garak & Bashir announcement? I saw the new VIL picture with Nog and was very pleasantly surprised. Really looking forward to this summer!
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Look out, Ambassador Kael!

Captain Nog is right behind you!

;)
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Rewatched a Voyager episode last night where Aron E. was portraying a Kazon. I must've forgotten all about that or missed it's initial airing. I cannot remember if Aron E. is the only actor do crossover work on Voyager &/or Enterprise now. I'll have to research it later.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I remember that episode. The voice was the same, fake teeth does that, I guess.
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    He seems like a super cool guy. Enjoyed the livestream.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    Eisenberg interview excerpt when asked about the winter epohh researcher:
    giphy.gif
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I am wondering if Worf will have some involvement.
    Post edited by avoozuul on