test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] The Renegade's Regret Week 1 Rewards!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Play The Renegade's Regret this week to get your hands on a brand new console that boosts your Tetryon Damage, Shield Regeneration, and Drain Expertise!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10855144

Comments

• Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I'm not usually a tetryon fan but the console will be useful for my Tholian ships
    Post edited by theraven2378 on
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
      I like Tetryon so the console sounds very nice. It'll be interesting to see what the rest of the rewards will be.
      Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
    • Options
      djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
      Yay! Sounds like the Tetryon equivalent of the "Quantum Phase Converter"...
      C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
      -Captain James T. Kirk
    • Options
      feralaffferalaff Member Posts: 77 Arc User
      I would have preferred something for "plasma" especially a plasma omni-directional set. Since there is no one.
      Also because nobody among my characters use tetryon (i don't like the procs).
    • Options
      fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
      I am having issues, each one of my characters and ships loose half thier tray icons after the mission is done, it does not put it back the way it was when the mission begins, After the mission is done I have to put them all back myself! - To me this is a major issue.
    • Options
      djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
      tomilak wrote: »
      I am having issues, each one of my characters and ships loose half thier tray icons after the mission is done, it does not put it back the way it was when the mission begins, After the mission is done I have to put them all back myself! - To me this is a major issue.

This is a known issue with missions where you use a different ship than normal...my best advice is to screenshot your try layout before playing, so it'll be easier to put it back the way it was.
      C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
      -Captain James T. Kirk
    • Options
      jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
      Tetryon's getting some love is not a bad thing. Maybe kick that console up about +10 to actually make them competitive against most other weapon types?
    • Options
      shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
      jcsww wrote: »
      Tetryon's getting some love is not a bad thing.
      Indeed: I could see this console being a free alternative to the sticky web for something like Timberwolf's budget Xyfius kit (which can be found here). Also, the mission is quite a bit quicker than 'Midnight' to run through for VR Mk.12 TPGs.
    • Options
      postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
      One of my F2P ships filled out with tholian rep box weapons so the console should do them well enough.

I amd wondering what cryptic have planned since we've recently had a pair of klingon weapons from FE's and there's a sword incoming from this one as well.
    • Options
      echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
      Sounds like a good console to have since I like at least one ship with Tetryon. I have a couple of toons who fly the Vorgon ships with Nukara Rep stuff, so this should slot in nicely.
      Now a LTS and loving it.
      Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
      I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    • Options
      echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
      tomilak wrote: »

I noticed that too. I lost half my tray stuff on ground and space trays. Though it wasn't a huge pain to fix. I usually remember where stuff goes. It was just surprising cause I've never noticed it before, even with flying the Dyson ship in SBS and the Carrier in SoI.
      Now a LTS and loving it.
      Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
      I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    • Options
      nickarcher404nickarcher404 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
      Is it possible *spoilers*.........

To not just let the Tzenkethi captain out of her cell in the first few seconds of the mission? My character has limited time fighting and dealing with the Tzenkethi and therefore, my instinct is lets keep them on the other side of that force field where I am safe, but I guess my parallel me thinks, "I trust you. Let me get you outta there right this second cause a conversation through a force field isn't possible, psh"
    • Options
      thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
      Play The Renegade's Regret this week to get your hands on a brand new console that boosts your Tetryon Damage, Shield Regeneration, and Drain Expertise!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10855144

I really liked this mission, especially being able to play as The Defector and taking command of his vessel. Great job on this one Devs. +1 !! ;D
      STAR TREK
      lD8xc9e.png
    • Options
      robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
      I also like the mission even being a bad guy for a mission is a refreshing change of pace
      NO TO ARC
      Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
      Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
      Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]